[3.16] Coldslinger | Vortex | Creeping Frost | League Start | SSF | CI/LL

"
It would be better to spend the 5c and get a mana reserved frozen trail and just level vitality up. That stone golem regen is not keeping you alive in ultimatums.

Playing SSF, but this might be the way to go in a week or so... can roll a few new chars for corruption I guess.
I loved this build in Ritual as CI and Im attempting LL version for Ultimatum. Thank you and keep pumping out awesome builds!
"
bingildak написал:
"
Ynera написал:
"
bingildak написал:
After switching to LL, seen a great increase in damage. That being said, survival took a steep dive. I have upgraded substantially got around close to 6.5k ES with all resists topped but still taking severe one-shots at ultimatum challenges which are not something I was having running CI (doing t11-13 maps)

I can't see your char (private) but I switched to LL yesterday, hitting something like 7.7K ES. The hard hitting is still there sometimes, you definitely have to play safer than CI. I have added vitality and steelskin in the process

Tried to make it public not sure if it worked. I went off course with some of the jewels due to cost or not being available at all. Spent 3 points to get extra damage but I am thinking of adding another medium jewel with 4 points to get extra tank instead of damage.

This is my PoB after adding another cluster on the right side of the tree (nothing fancy on the jewel but I'm too sleepy right now to fix properly) but at least it could give you something. https://pastebin.com/AerEaq1r

The first thing I noticed on your char is the quality not on 20% on most pieces and the bad enchant on the shavs. the latter remove you something like 150 flat ES. Without it and 20% quality u should reach 6,5k ES

Watch out on your fire res (is uncapped) and probably get the rumi's concotion for some extra block
I love this build but I'd like way more mov speed to be able to move around faster. Any suggestions that wouldnt break the build?

I hear second wind with flame dash could be a solution. What about other things? I'd like to get way more
I am having mana issue all the time as we already have low reserve and mana beig drain on walk when vortex is on left click. I am solving this woth enduring mana flask atm but I feared when I progress further and start doing bosses my mana flask mingt not last me.

Could you give me some advice on this?

Thank you.
"
hfok написал:
I am having mana issue all the time as we already have low reserve and mana beig drain on walk when vortex is on left click. I am solving this woth enduring mana flask atm but I feared when I progress further and start doing bosses my mana flask mingt not last me.

Could you give me some advice on this?

Thank you.

at which point of the game are you ?

it's the first time I play this build, so I don't have many answers (and actually many questions^^) but I can try to answer this one.

I used to have mana problem up to act 7-8, I think, but still then, I don't have anymore.

Maybe you can try to swap out vitality at first ?
"
Artwebb1986 написал:

It would be better to spend the 5c and get a mana reserved frozen trail and just level vitality up. That stone golem regen is not keeping you alive in ultimatums.

I have no luck finding frozen trail with mana reserved corruption via trade. Can anyone help?
"
esostaks написал:
"
Artwebb1986 написал:

I have no luck finding frozen trail with mana reserved corruption via trade. Can anyone help?

try this one
https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Ultimatum/L5nqkYZHn
"
Valkas написал:
"
esostaks написал:
"
Artwebb1986 написал:

try this one
https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Ultimatum/L5nqkYZHn

Thanks. You saved me. I was searching using wording 'mana reservation', that's why I got no results.
Can somebody help me with my build ? I'm lacking some damage in t16 maps and some one-shot problem
what should be my priority to upgrade for the best outcome ?
I'm running LL version and almost have everything except the ring with aspect of spider .

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация