[3.16] Coldslinger | Vortex | Creeping Frost | League Start | SSF | CI/LL

After switching to LL, seen a great increase in damage. That being said, survival took a steep dive. I have upgraded substantially got around close to 6.5k ES with all resists topped but still taking severe one-shots at ultimatum challenges which are not something I was having running CI (doing t11-13 maps)
Последняя редакция: bingildak. Время: 25 апр. 2021 г., 16:16:10
it was my fault, forget the question
Последняя редакция: Omnithree. Время: 25 апр. 2021 г., 15:58:21
"
Talekeeper написал:
Been running a version of Shak's self-cast vortex since League start and I've already swapped over to LL, so I have most of the costs done with - that said, is this build just trading clear speed for survivability compared to Shak's? His build is all around solid, but clearing is not super great given I have to at times just dive into a pack and lay a vortex, and Cold Snap's area just really isn't very good. Vaal CS is better, but theres a decent enough downtime to it. I'd be willing to trade a bit of tankiness to get some more aoe clear, if that's what the build offers.

The lack of clearspeed/screen coverage is what got me playing this build over Shak's, and I don't regret it. I'm running a CI version of this build and it's been working really well as far as tank and clear goes.

The focused damage obviously won't be as high, but you can cover an entire ultimatum area in vortexes and kill mobs so quickly that you're only spending a few seconds between selecting rewards.
"
quixtyle wrote:
My stone golem has been dying a bit too quickly in ulti, thinking of doing a CWDT link instead, any thoughts/alternate best links for that?

"
I wouldnt bother one bit. The life regen isnt worth the gem slot lost.

Do you mean I should just use something else entirely over the golem, or doing a CWDT + an extra gem slot would be a waste?
"
quixtyle написал:
"
quixtyle wrote:
My stone golem has been dying a bit too quickly in ulti, thinking of doing a CWDT link instead, any thoughts/alternate best links for that?

"
I wouldnt bother one bit. The life regen isnt worth the gem slot lost.

Do you mean I should just use something else entirely over the golem, or doing a CWDT + an extra gem slot would be a waste?

As in there isnt even slots available to put in CWDT. So just cast the golem manually.
"
bingildak написал:
After switching to LL, seen a great increase in damage. That being said, survival took a steep dive. I have upgraded substantially got around close to 6.5k ES with all resists topped but still taking severe one-shots at ultimatum challenges which are not something I was having running CI (doing t11-13 maps)

I can't see your char (private) but I switched to LL yesterday, hitting something like 7.7K ES. The hard hitting is still there sometimes, you definitely have to play safer than CI. I have added vitality and steelskin in the process
Vaal Ice Nova linked with Hextouch + Curses is actually nuts for applying Hexes in Ultimatum or big Packs.
"
As in there isnt even slots available to put in CWDT. So just cast the golem manually.

I agree with you there, but at the same time when I actually need the regen, I also don't have the ability to stop and recast it, such as when I'm running around an ultimatum/dodging other mass attack scenarios.
"
quixtyle написал:

I agree with you there, but at the same time when I actually need the regen, I also don't have the ability to stop and recast it, such as when I'm running around an ultimatum/dodging other mass attack scenarios.

It would be better to spend the 5c and get a mana reserved frozen trail and just level vitality up. That stone golem regen is not keeping you alive in ultimatums.
"
Ynera написал:
"
bingildak написал:

I can't see your char (private) but I switched to LL yesterday, hitting something like 7.7K ES. The hard hitting is still there sometimes, you definitely have to play safer than CI. I have added vitality and steelskin in the process

Tried to make it public not sure if it worked. I went off course with some of the jewels due to cost or not being available at all. Spent 3 points to get extra damage but I am thinking of adding another medium jewel with 4 points to get extra tank instead of damage.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация