BOSS KILLER!! EXTRA BUDGET//SIRUS LVL8 & UELDER// ANIMATED WEAPON LVL29 & CARRION GOLEM LVL32 [3.12]

"
DixuMixu написал:
I read on the wiki page for Animated Guardian that it can utilize curses on corrupted gloves and that this curse does not considered in the player's curse limit, so therefore as I understand it, it's a free extra curse.

What curse would you recommend? Maybe vulnerability?

Actually I think Enfeeble will be nice, paired with the blind aura on body armor it gives a really nice defence layer

well curse limit is a very good mechanic, the problem is we dont have more sockets to proc more curses.
About wich curse, this is about your feelings, if you want to go more defensive or offesinve.In my opinion enfeeble or temp. chains are very good options
I'm talkng about corrupted gloves like these, they work on Anima guardian

Also another thing, PoB says you get more dps if you switch Ruthless to Impale
"
DixuMixu написал:

oh, wait. I was talking with gloves that give you +1 to max number of curses.
the gloves you have allows the AG to curse enemies, there are 2 problems with that: 1-the AG dont attack too much 2-Enemies only can have 1 curse, so if the Ag curse, you cant curse those enemies
"
mecagoentusmuertos1 написал:
"
DixuMixu написал:

the gloves you have allows the AG to curse enemies, there are 2 problems with that: 1-the AG dont attack too much 2-Enemies only can have 1 curse, so if the Ag curse, you cant curse those enemies

According to wiki, curse gloves on Anima Guardian don't check player's curse limit. So it's like a free curse. I can't test right now but I think that's how it works
Also question, why Desecrate level 10?

And what do you think of this amulet? Seems nice for defence
Последняя редакция: DixuMixu. Время: 6 апр. 2020 г., 22:17:57
"
DixuMixu написал:
"
"
DixuMixu написал:

According to wiki, curse gloves on Anima Guardian don't check player's curse limit. So it's like a free curse. I can't test right now but I think that's how it works

no, you are wrong, the AG works like a player does.enemies only can have 1 curse at the same time, doesnt matter the number of players in the party, but if a player have +1 to max curses, then the enemies can have 2 curses on them.
So if we know that, AG can apply only one curse, that same with us, so if the AG apply the curse we wont apply our curse.
a diferent thing is if our AG has +1 to max number of curses, then we can apply 2 curses
"

no, you are wrong, the AG works like a player does.enemies only can have 1 curse at the same time, doesnt matter the number of players in the party, but if a player have +1 to max curses, then the enemies can have 2 curses on them.
So if we know that, AG can apply only one curse, that same with us, so if the AG apply the curse we wont apply our curse.
a diferent thing is if our AG has +1 to max number of curses, then we can apply 2 curses

Ok thanks for answer
"
DixuMixu написал:
"

Ok thanks for answer

np :)
I've been playing this for about three weeks now and I've got a couple points to add and a couple questsion:

Insight -

Switching to convocation was a MASSIVE quality of life change. I only turn desecrate on in my tooltip when I do boss fights, to maintain a sacrifice on my minions and me. Convocation is allowing to clear significantly faster, as well as surviving more. It also does more dps, as I can pop my minions around a rare or unique and have them focus fire. I keep this socketed in an unset ring, to not take up gem space.

For others, flesh offering is helpful when I first summon my AWs. Kill a couple monsters, offering up, then rush your summoning with the enduring flask. Enduring eternal mana flask of warding is absolutely necessary for this build. When I run a temp chains map, this allows me to actually get my summons up and running.

In total, I've spent about 4ex on this build, including a god-tier helmet with the AW damage enchant. It's very fun. Thank you for making this guide.

Questions -

Forge of the Phoenix boss is killing my minions before I can get a kill on him. Even my carrion golems, which have over 82k life, are being melted in seconds. Other guardians are not a problem, just this one. What did you do to mitigate the burst burn damage in there?

End-game boss farming - Are you consistently farming Sirus? My regen isn't high enough to deal with the storms and keeping my AWs up in that fight is usually killing me. Not to mention keeping my AG alive (shudder). And are you running Uber Elder with this? I haven't attempted Shaper with it yet and am wondering if there was gem/item switching to make those fights easier.

Scaling the damage on this build has been a little foreign for me and I could use pointers on this as well.

Over all, high enjoyment and little investment. Just my type of build!
Последняя редакция: Dezparrow. Время: 9 апр. 2020 г., 18:39:48
Is this Notable worth 2 passive points? Found on medium clusters

"
You and nearby Allies have 50% increased Critical Strike Chance
You and nearby Allies have +15% to Critical Strike Multiplier

I crafted this with my first resonator

Keep going to try and get life? I'm kinda broke though lol
Последняя редакция: DixuMixu. Время: 10 апр. 2020 г., 15:04:26

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация