[3.14] Volatile Dead Spellslinger Necromancer | League Starter | Beginner Friendly

"
Crazily написал:
Can someone explain to me why Lord of the Dead is in every VD build...is it just because of spiritual aid? I see there are plenty of other +minion damage nodes that get skipped....?

Its best for pathing is my guess. Otherwise you go str/int nodes and get less dmg.
Why barrage instead of frenzy to gain the frenzy charges?
the POB link aint working for me while using the newest version 1.4.170

wish people would go away from doing POB links only, just use the regular when it comes to where the points are placed :/
IGN's :
Default: SnigendeKegle, SnigendeStQvle, SnigendeTQffel, SnigendeSkovl, Camoswush
Nice guide, currently lvl 46 and having lots of fun.

I was looking at the new keystones and had an idea:

ETERNAL YOUTH (KEYSTONE) + ESSENCE GLUTTON (ASCENDANCY SKILL)

What do you guys think about it?
-

Mi o sutete koso ukabu se mo aru
Why is there Volatile Dead and Detonade Dead? Both consume corpses? does that work?
"
Merdento написал:
Why barrage instead of frenzy to gain the frenzy charges?

Barrage fires 4 projectiles "sequentially," so one cast of Barrage will trigger all the Spellslingers, unlike a single cast spell that I presume works like a trigger cast wand; goes down the spell list each cast. Presumably, using Frenzy + Barrage Support will meet the same criteria, but then you'd probably want to rock a Flammability curse ring or drop Inspiration from both Barrage and VD slots.

"
Bakuhmer написал:
Why is there Volatile Dead and Detonade Dead? Both consume corpses? does that work?

Desecrate spawns 5 corpses per cast. Volatile Dead and Detonate Dead consumes 3 and 1 corpse per cast, respectively.

"
CamoDog написал:
the POB link aint working for me while using the newest version 1.4.170

wish people would go away from doing POB links only, just use the regular when it comes to where the points are placed :/

It still works with the community fork of Path of Building. You can grab that here: https://github.com/PathOfBuildingCommunity/PathOfBuilding/releases

Because some builds like to showcase items to aim for, especially Cluster Jewels, the website's skill tree is wholly ill-prepared for showcasing everything you'd need to know at a glance.
Hello! Sorry for my noob question but i dont really know the mechanics of spellslinger. When i have 3 spellslingers active(1 with wave of conviction, one with VD and last one with desecrate) do the work at one time? I was stucked when it was said 'skills cant be used' but i did some reasarch an i know i just press attack wand button to activate it. Thank You for reply.
hi , anyone can tell me why VD reflect physical and elemental dmg now ? impossible to do reflect map
I am at tier 8 maps and struggle already very much with Rare Mobs and bosses.. Whats the issue here? Is there something special im not doing correct?
I've started levelling this, but rather worried about the reliance on cluster jewels. They have been massively nerfed in 3.11, or rather, made massively more expensive by making it hugely more likely to get crappy "Added small passives give" explicits, and very difficult to get good notables like Sadist.

Plugging "Sadist + Doranyi's Lesson + Two sockets" into Craft of Exile shows ZERO hits in 100k tries!

I think seed crafting cluster jewels is possible (anyone confirm?), but I don't know if that will make it feasible.

So...what to do without cluster jewels?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация