[3.14] Volatile Dead Spellslinger Necromancer | League Starter | Beginner Friendly

"
Darth_Swiss написал:
"
dwaters написал:
Has anyone played around with Glancing Blows? It would only take us 3 points to grab it and we could drop Mystic Bulwark and it's small node for net 1 extra point cost (i'd take off a 5% life node), drop Deflection for something like Undertaker for +4.8% combined damage on VD with Shameful's PoB + constant 2% life per second, and drop Rumi's while achieving max both attack and spell block much more easily and cost effectively.

Shameful or anyone else have any thoughts on that? It's rather late so I could be missing something but seems like a solid more budget friendly option to get achieve max block for people starting out. Though to be honest I'm not very familiar with block builds so I'm not sure how much taking 50% of those hits would affect us. With high EHP and a little extra regen it sounds like we might be alright though.

I like this, i was already thinking about doing it, glad i am not the only one thinking it. You can add cushion by getting a "life on block" mod on shield to account for 50% of blocked damage taken, very powerful combo.

I've selected it on my tree along with some other ele damage nodes until I can get a cluster jewel with the correct mods and other gear that lets me up my block chance. Once you get a triggered wand, you can just spec out of it as you'll have 75% attack/spell block nearly all the time due to offering. It's great as a tie over until you get that.
Последняя редакция: DjRiff. Время: 22 июня 2020 г., 13:48:03
Could you add the passive trees as official links or something like poeplanner.com also? That would be super-fun because my PoB won't load them :( (most probably because it's for the fork).
Is the build updated for 3.11?
Последняя редакция: Avila07. Время: 22 июня 2020 г., 18:14:48
From what i've seen no. top left side circle node is no longer there.
"
AdalWulfHRE написал:
From what i've seen no. top left side circle node is no longer there.

That's the cluster jewel. The POB works fine in 3.11.
I'm at level 30, just got both Volatile Dead and Desecrate on their own spellslingers, yet when I cast spellslinger, only volatile dead seems to be affected. What am I doing wrong?

*Edit: Never mind.
Последняя редакция: ArseMagnate. Время: 22 июня 2020 г., 22:12:11
Thanks so much for this build ! is great ! for now im leveling in tiers maps 1-5 , i need to know what do you thing about my current build
what i need to change ?
i need buy something ?

https://pastebin.com/G0PrSxnC

(Sorry my english is bad)
I might be doing something wrong here.
My damage is bad, already struggling with bosses and I am only doing Tier 5 maps so far, I die nearly every map at least once. The cluster jewel that is needed is crazy expensive(20ex). I have no idea how to improve the my character since i wont be getting that jewel anytime soon.

my char: https://pastebin.com/8mTqb8fq
Hi, trying out this build and liking it. Offensive is decent, but I'm struggling with your defensive choices.

Most notably it's mentioned several times throughout the thread that Bone Offering is a fairly important part of the defense of the build. It's not explained why, though. And I don't get it.

Bone Offering does not affect the player on its own.
We don't use minions.
Spiritual Aid does not make its bonuses apply to us, since it only affects damage modifiers.

So why use it?
"
x22F4wk3s написал:
Hi, trying out this build and liking it. Offensive is decent, but I'm struggling with your defensive choices.

Most notably it's mentioned several times throughout the thread that Bone Offering is a fairly important part of the defense of the build. It's not explained why, though. And I don't get it.

Bone Offering does not affect the player on its own.
We don't use minions.
Spiritual Aid does not make its bonuses apply to us, since it only affects damage modifiers.

So why use it?

I came to post something similar about why my block is so BAD.
it turns out it *does* affect you, the player after getting the Mistress of Sacrifice Ascendancy.

It's listed for Uber-Lab, but if you're struggling (as I am) with defence, esp block, then grab it as your 3rd Ascendancy as I'm about to. You will lose some Resists and damage instead of taking Commander of Darkness, but should keep us alive better. I don't feel at this stage that either damage or resists are a problem. Block is.

Hope this helps.
Последняя редакция: Iteken. Время: 24 июня 2020 г., 6:50:01

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация