[3.14] Volatile Dead Spellslinger Necromancer | League Starter | Beginner Friendly

Has anyone played around with Glancing Blows? It would only take us 3 points to grab it and we could drop Mystic Bulwark and it's small node for net 1 extra point cost (i'd take off a 5% life node), drop Deflection for something like Undertaker for +4.8% combined damage on VD with Shameful's PoB + constant 2% life per second, and drop Rumi's while achieving max both attack and spell block much more easily and cost effectively.

Shameful or anyone else have any thoughts on that? It's rather late so I could be missing something but seems like a solid more budget friendly option to get achieve max block for people starting out. Though to be honest I'm not very familiar with block builds so I'm not sure how much taking 50% of those hits would affect us. With high EHP and a little extra regen it sounds like we might be alright though.

Maybe strange question for you guys, but:

One of the ascendancies is "commander of darkness", if i understand ic correctly it states there must be an active aura to work ...

which aura this build uses? Is Spellslinger an aura when it is active?
hi may i know why take minions nodes on passive tree?
"
Majestic_89 написал:
hi may i know why take minions nodes on passive tree?

Because of Spiritual Aid
"
Mydgard6 написал:
Maybe strange question for you guys, but:

One of the ascendancies is "commander of darkness", if i understand ic correctly it states there must be an active aura to work ...

which aura this build uses? Is Spellslinger an aura when it is active?

It's mostly for the res and ele damage, but plaguebringer counts as an aura and so does commander of darkness itself.

So that's 2 auras right there.

Последняя редакция: Jourdain. Время: 21 июня 2020 г., 17:31:36
how does this build deal with reflect? I'm having a hard time with it atm.
Ele reflect is a no go, everything is else is fine though.

"
Potenz0 написал:
I've started levelling this, but rather worried about the reliance on cluster jewels. They have been massively nerfed in 3.11, or rather, made massively more expensive by making it hugely more likely to get crappy "Added small passives give" explicits, and very difficult to get good notables like Sadist.

Plugging "Sadist + Doranyi's Lesson + Two sockets" into Craft of Exile shows ZERO hits in 100k tries!

I think seed crafting cluster jewels is possible (anyone confirm?), but I don't know if that will make it feasible.

So...what to do without cluster jewels?

In terms of ele damage, there's plenty on the tree, you can just spec into it instead of what you would use for a cluster jewel. If you happen to get one eventually, then you can just regret those points and you're good.

As for crafting cluster jewels, I just tested it and you can, works just like an alch/chaos.
Последняя редакция: DjRiff. Время: 22 июня 2020 г., 0:51:12
Hey mate can you update the POB to 3.11?
and also why didn't you take Heart of Flame Node?
Im stucked with 80 lvl tree
"
dwaters написал:
Has anyone played around with Glancing Blows? It would only take us 3 points to grab it and we could drop Mystic Bulwark and it's small node for net 1 extra point cost (i'd take off a 5% life node), drop Deflection for something like Undertaker for +4.8% combined damage on VD with Shameful's PoB + constant 2% life per second, and drop Rumi's while achieving max both attack and spell block much more easily and cost effectively.

Shameful or anyone else have any thoughts on that? It's rather late so I could be missing something but seems like a solid more budget friendly option to get achieve max block for people starting out. Though to be honest I'm not very familiar with block builds so I'm not sure how much taking 50% of those hits would affect us. With high EHP and a little extra regen it sounds like we might be alright though.

I like this, i was already thinking about doing it, glad i am not the only one thinking it. You can add cushion by getting a "life on block" mod on shield to account for 50% of blocked damage taken, very powerful combo.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация