[3.15]Archmage Ball Lightning Hierophant, will it work in Expedition?

hey aniki i think you said we could use this build with other spells then ball lighting can you maybe suggest which ones
good ones would be something that chain and dont hit wall and target isnt needed
so you can cast it at w/e location and would still hit enemy for lazy play :P

what is that spell in your video ultramate simulacrum machine
Последняя редакция: Anomalyexyu. Время: 27 апр. 2020 г., 6:39:20
"
hey aniki i think you said we could use this build with other spells then ball lighting can you maybe suggest which ones
good ones would be something that chain and dont hit wall and target isnt needed
so you can cast it at w/e location and would still hit enemy for lazy play :P

what is that spell in your video ultramate simulacrum machine

I've tried many skills:
Fireball and magma orb: Ok for mapping, bossing is awful cause you need to aim.

Baldefall/Firestorm/Storm call: damage is kind of low.

Ice/shock Nova: damage is low (still 10+M shaper DPS though) and you need to cast a lot more during mapping.

Flame surge and ice spear: for boss only, damage is actually very good.

Volatile dead (in that video) & cremation: can only be used in simulacrum or blighted maps, otherwise, there are not enough corpses to explode XD.

Spark: not feeling good with it. Need a lot of projectile speed to work.

Arc: I leveled this build with it but I never tried it again once I started using BL. Maybe I should give it a second chance lol.

Последняя редакция: Aniki_Leads_people. Время: 27 апр. 2020 г., 13:31:37
Hey aniki thanks for the build, it's been really fun so far but before i drop 21 ex buying lv 5 CoH, cinderswallow and the large cluster jewel I would like your opinion on my gear I'm at 6.8k EHP and 6.3k mana with 709 mana regen.

and i also see that you changed your curses on your chest. Should i run the new setup (conductivity / elemental weakness / assassin's mark) I can't run lv 20/20 projectile weakness because I'm missing 10 dex.

I'm really strugling with my mana right now, what can i change to make it better?
Последняя редакция: kazeshinii. Время: 28 апр. 2020 г., 1:31:01
"
kazeshinii написал:
Hey aniki thanks for the build, it's been really fun so far but before i drop 21 ex buying lv 5 CoH, cinderswallow and the large cluster jewel I would like your opinion on my gear I'm at 6.8k EHP and 6.3k mana with 709 mana regen.

and i also see that you changed your curses on your chest. Should i run the new setup (conductivity / elemental weakness / assassin's mark) I can't run lv 20/20 projectile weakness because I'm missing 10 dex.

I'm really strugling with my mana right now, what can i change to make it better?

I think first you have to get a cinderswallow urn, even with some shitty mod (not reduce mana cost or life regen of course). Recovery on kill is a huge sustain boost. Do some lab and change the enchantment on your boots! Your gloves do not have mana, and your belt does not have mana recovery rate mod, but I think those are not really urgent.

For the curses, projectile weakness is always the best for BL. I switched just because I was playing Volatile Death (not a projectile spell). You can get some dex from the eyeball jewel.

For your mana issue, just remove 1 fevered mind and put a mana recovery watcher's eye. It is not so expensive:https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Delirium/ZqqRQECQ. If you still struggle, move your glorious vanity to MoM and allocate aqueous accelerant.
Hi Aniki, i sent you my PoB in messages & just wondered what your opinion is. I checked your PoB against mine & i'm only doing half the damage you are. How can i boost this?

I'm at 3.1k life & 4.1k shield, with 7.8k mana with 752 mana regen per second

This is my gear

"
Aniki_Leads_people написал:
"
kazeshinii написал:

I think first you have to get a cinderswallow urn, even with some shitty mod (not reduce mana cost or life regen of course). Recovery on kill is a huge sustain boost. Do some lab and change the enchantment on your boots! Your gloves do not have mana, and your belt does not have mana recovery rate mod, but I think those are not really urgent.

For the curses, projectile weakness is always the best for BL. I switched just because I was playing Volatile Death (not a projectile spell). You can get some dex from the eyeball jewel.

For your mana issue, just remove 1 fevered mind and put a mana recovery watcher's eye. It is not so expensive:https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Delirium/ZqqRQECQ. If you still struggle, move your glorious vanity to MoM and allocate aqueous accelerant.

Thanks mate, got really lucky doing lab again and got the same enchant as you.

Bought the watcher eye and changed the abyss jewel now I can run the proj weakness

Next step will be buying the cinderswallow, I don't really think getting the mana mod on belt will drastically change things around but if I still strungle I'll give it a try.
Hi mate! Been following your build and it's a blast! This is my last character of the league.

Uhm is Bottled Faith good for this build? Thanks!
"
meister1523 написал:
Hi mate! Been following your build and it's a blast! This is my last character of the league.

Uhm is Bottled Faith good for this build? Thanks!

Of Course!With bottled faith you can aim for 100M shaper DPS lol.
ok, little update

changed my belt to

up to 842 mana regen per sec now ( getting there slowly )

found this for 1ex ( wow, what a boost in mana regen ) Now up to 968 mana regen

Последняя редакция: Eag1e. Время: 28 апр. 2020 г., 7:04:15
Thanks! That was a fast reply lol.

Anyway, Thanks!

1. Does changing the Skyforth Boots with a rare boot with Tailwind a good trade?

2. I'm LVL 92 atm, I'm wondering what node to sacrifice to get the Doom Cast nodes.

Here's my POB mate: https://pastebin.com/2qr4rHed

Thanks for the tips!

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация