[3.15]Archmage Ball Lightning Hierophant, will it work in Expedition?

"
Eag1e написал:
ok, am a Templar lvl 26 atm, but my question is an easy one ( i hope )

the body you show is 1 mirror in league ( ouch ) but what would be more important? +2 curse or +2 duration?

+2 curse, cause awakened curse on hit also has 'curse' tag. And I believe +2 curse is usually cheaper.
ok, aquired these parts so far....

Hello! I'm thinking on starting the build but just need some pointers before I start...

1) I have around 26ex (can farm more if needed), would that be enough for the crit version? I can use the level 5 awakened curse on hit from my other char.

2) I'm really bad with leveling, like really bad... would it be too much to ask for some tips for leveling the crit version/how to switch to crit? Like which nodes to go first and stuff.
When you change to Awakened Elemental Focus Support, Do you still use the gloves with Crit chance to shocked enemies? Since elemental focus removes the elemental ailments
"
Pud1MxD написал:
Hello! I'm thinking on starting the build but just need some pointers before I start...

1) I have around 26ex (can farm more if needed), would that be enough for the crit version? I can use the level 5 awakened curse on hit from my other char.

2) I'm really bad with leveling, like really bad... would it be too much to ask for some tips for leveling the crit version/how to switch to crit? Like which nodes to go first and stuff.

26ex is more than enough. Right now 6L cloak of defiance and pledge of hands are around 2-3ex, skyforth is 4ex, belt, ring and gloves with good resistances would be 1-2 ex each. The large cluster with the desired combination is expensive, but if you give up "Scintillating Idea" then it can be very cheap, ~ 1ex. Then you can just try with 20/20 gems and see if you like it or not.

For leveling please check my leveling tree. Start with non-crit version and switch to crit at maybe level 85.
"
Smokestreez написал:
When you change to Awakened Elemental Focus Support, Do you still use the gloves with Crit chance to shocked enemies? Since elemental focus removes the elemental ailments

I mean the crit chance mod comes with lightning resistance. They are still nice resistance gear.

If you are considering buying something, then just skip this mod.
Hi, Aniki can you say any tips for what can i change for more damage?
I use your non-crit build.
Still don't have:
Cloak with cursed;
Awakened gems.
Better now to change to crit version?
I paste your character at POB and see not cap resitance.
Character name is "bor_ball".
Последняя редакция: maatii93. Время: 25 апр. 2020 г., 4:44:33
"
maatii93 написал:
Hi, Aniki can you say any tips for what can i change for more damage?
I use your non-crit build.
Still don't have:
Cloak with cursed;
Awakened gems.
Better now to change to crit version?
I paste your character at POB and see not cap resitance.
Character name is "bor_ball".

I think you can switch to crit. I change your character to crit with the same gear and passive points(change some gems though), and I can get about 20M shaper DPS. https://pastebin.com/n5fhzGd5

For PoB remember to switch bandit to Alira.

PS: I just notice your Cinderswallow Urn has "24% reduced Mana Cost of Skills during Flask Effect" mod. This will decrease your dps by 10%!
Последняя редакция: Aniki_Leads_people. Время: 25 апр. 2020 г., 6:48:23
hello

thx for build i am just lvling atm lvl 81 so far
can some1 check my pob if my dps is really 140k or what i need to change to show correct dmg.
also on glorius vaninty most important is corrupted soul right which i have on mom.
i know i need to change cluster jewel i bought cheap on for beggining

this is my pob
https://pastebin.com/d2Qj926e
Последняя редакция: Anomalyexyu. Время: 25 апр. 2020 г., 13:20:25
"
hello

thx for build i am just lvling atm lvl 81 so far
can some1 check my pob if my dps is really 140k or what i need to change to show correct dmg.
also on glorius vaninty most important is corrupted soul right which i have on mom.
i know i need to change cluster jewel i bought cheap on for beggining

this is my pob
https://pastebin.com/d2Qj926e

You need to change the main skill to see the dps. From your PoB I think you are having 6 million DPS with GMP against normal mobs, and ~ 10M shaper DPS with slower projectile. But I notice several issues:
1. You may miss one mission-reward passive skill.
2. Do not link so many curses to curse on hit! It won't work.
3. Just use lvl1 clarity.
4. Do you really need so many attributes? Refund some passive points or replace attribute on your gear to other mods.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация