[3.15]Archmage Ball Lightning Hierophant, will it work in Expedition?

"
Aniki_Leads_people написал:
"
hello

thx for build i am just lvling atm lvl 81 so far
can some1 check my pob if my dps is really 140k or what i need to change to show correct dmg.
also on glorius vaninty most important is corrupted soul right which i have on mom.
i know i need to change cluster jewel i bought cheap on for beggining

this is my pob
https://pastebin.com/d2Qj926e

You need to change the main skill to see the dps. From your PoB I think you are having 6 million DPS with GMP against normal mobs, and ~ 10M shaper DPS with slower projectile. But I notice several issues:
1. You may miss one mission-reward passive skill.
2. Do not link so many curses to curse on hit! It won't work.
3. Just use lvl1 clarity.
4. Do you really need so many attributes? Refund some passive points or replace attribute on your gear to other mods.

thank you for checking my pob

i think i fexed my gems on body armor
i removed some attributes from tree yea was wasting some points :P
dont think i miss point from quests, i checked all acts
clarity was there just for lvling to sell it later (i could maybe use other gem) as i dont have watcher aye yet
I have 40~45 ex to burn and this build seems fun. I'm leveling right now and I wanted to know how much for the 6L +2 level of socketed curse gems chest? Becase I'm seeing some around 25~200ex.
instead of paying out 25ex for a 6L with +2 curse, why not buy a 1 socket one and make it 6L yourself. Might work out cheaper ( 1500 fuses + 1500 vaal orbs )
"
kazeshinii написал:
I have 40~45 ex to burn and this build seems fun. I'm leveling right now and I wanted to know how much for the 6L +2 level of socketed curse gems chest? Becase I'm seeing some around 25~200ex.

+2 curse level is actually a very little DPS boost(~2% on shaper)..... So I would recommend putting currency into other upgrades.
i notice you have whispers of doom anointment + a +1 curse corruption, how important is that or can i get away with the single +1 curse?

Also, how important is glorious vanity jewel?
Последняя редакция: Eag1e. Время: 26 апр. 2020 г., 7:46:36
I have around 150 ex budget, what should i focus on? Awakened spell echo is worth spending 60 ex? Also does it stack with greater spell echo from pledge of hands? What is the BIS corruption for chest?
Последняя редакция: Shogu. Время: 26 апр. 2020 г., 8:36:20
"
Eag1e написал:
i notice you have whispers of doom anointment + a +1 curse corruption, how important is that or can i get away with the single +1 curse?

Also, how important is glorious vanity jewel?

The corruption is used to simulate the +1 curse from lvl5 awakened curse on hit, as PoB does not count that.

I would say glorious vanity is important as it makes full usage of all regeneration at the same time. You can start both life and ES leech once you take any damage, rather than wait till ES runs out. It also gives a lot of extra ES.
"
Shogu написал:
I have around 150 ex budget, what should i focus on? Awakened spell echo is worth spending 60 ex? Also does it stack with greater spell echo from pledge of hands? What is the BIS corruption for chest?

Awakended spell echo has more cast speed buff (both from itself and gem quality), and it does stack with pledge of hands. It will provide ~10% DPS boost according to PoB calculation. The BIS corruption would be %increased damage and +2 curse gem level, as the improvement from the gem level of curses is actually kind of small.

Personally, I would recommend trying this build out with normal gears and 20/20 gems first. If you like it, then use some currency to min/max. Otherwise, just sell the gears and try something else.
Just started using build. Fun so far. Currently trying to get the awakened curse on hit for the third curse.

How did you manage to get so much mana regen though? Trying to figure that part out. I'm still trying to get the last 3 mana nodes I can see, but after that I would still only have 1000 mana regen
"
EternalDoge написал:
Just started using build. Fun so far. Currently trying to get the awakened curse on hit for the third curse.

How did you manage to get so much mana regen though? Trying to figure that part out. I'm still trying to get the last 3 mana nodes I can see, but after that I would still only have 1000 mana regen

The number was from the non-crit version. In crit version, the regen will be lower. But still, you are missing amulet quality and belt mana recovery speed mod, which can improve your mana regen quite a bit.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация