[3.15]Archmage Ball Lightning Hierophant, will it work in Expedition?

Hi!

The Cluster Jewels are expensive xD

Even to buy one to craft it is 60 c

One is 1.7E and the other 8E. So... time to craft hahaha At least the second one xD
"
Sanfear написал:
Hi!

One is 1.7E and the other 8E. So... time to craft hahaha At least the second one xD

If you mean the Large Cluster Jewels, you can get ones that add 9 passive skills too. They don't have to be at 8. It's pretty much the same.

Последняя редакция: Jenjur. Время: 18 апр. 2020 г., 5:45:04
"
Jenjur написал:
"
Sanfear написал:
Hi!

If you mean the Large Cluster Jewels, you can get ones that add 9 passive skills too. They don't have to be at 8. It's pretty much the same.

there is not 9 passives to buy atm

Dont worry I will try to craft my own
Hi there, is anyone willing to post cluster jewels (can be any, large, medium, small) poe trade links please? The one I found is for 2 passives skills only and most of them do not include any extra jewel slot also the prices starts from 1 alch/chaos, please and thanks!
Gold is most liberating of metals.
Also wanted to ask for gem replacement, basically we have one setup what looks like this:
Flame dash--Arcane surge--Archmage--Increased duration

The question is can I replace archmage with second wind? Is archmage in this setup mandatory? If yes, why? Please and thanks.
Последняя редакция: kakarotto225. Время: 18 апр. 2020 г., 17:38:27
"
kakarotto225 написал:
Hi there, is anyone willing to post cluster jewels (can be any, large, medium, small) poe trade links please? The one I found is for 2 passives skills only and most of them do not include any extra jewel slot also the prices starts from 1 alch/chaos, please and thanks!

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Delirium/QgJRGwpTw

For Flame Dash setup, Archmage is actually mandatory as it increases mana cost to match the mana spent requirement of Lvl 20 Arcane Surge.
Последняя редакция: Aniki_Leads_people. Время: 19 апр. 2020 г., 3:28:39
Hi there once again, I`m struggling with glorious vanity jewel, looking at poe trade site, I`ve seen the values you didn`t reccommend to buy cause it has no effect for us, is that means we can choose any other it`s not listed or stick close to that one you have atm? Also at your profile character I can see there is calue of 816 in the name of doryani and at forum post you reccommend value 770. Any tips or replacement of this jewel? Please and thanks.
"
kakarotto225 написал:
Hi there once again, I`m struggling with glorious vanity jewel, looking at poe trade site, I`ve seen the values you didn`t reccommend to buy cause it has no effect for us, is that means we can choose any other it`s not listed or stick close to that one you have atm? Also at your profile character I can see there is calue of 816 in the name of doryani and at forum post you reccommend value 770. Any tips or replacement of this jewel? Please and thanks.

I'm not the creator of the build, but the most important thing is for that jewel to have "Bathed in the blood of # sacrificed in the name of Doryani". The number is secondary. Each number is a different roll/seed which gives us completely different things.

From my experimentation, I found that roll 770 is very very good. If you cant find the same one, you can try some other random number. If you see that the stats it gives you are very bad ones, you can try selling it and buying another one with a different number/roll. Till you find something good.

(How to test if it's good? Just place it in your jewel socket and see how it changes your tree and which new stats it gives)

Again, the first and foremost, the most important, is for the jewel to have "Bathed in the blood of # sacrificed in the name of Doryani" mod.
Последняя редакция: Jenjur. Время: 19 апр. 2020 г., 13:14:18
"
Jenjur написал:
"
kakarotto225 написал:

I'm not the creator of the build, but the most important thing is for that jewel to have "Bathed in the blood of # sacrificed in the name of Doryani". The number is secondary. Each number is a different roll/seed which gives us completely different things.

From my experimentation, I found that roll 770 is very very good. If you cant find the same one, you can try some other random number. If you see that the stats it gives you are very bad ones, you can try selling it and buying another one with a different number/roll. Till you find something good.

(How to test if it's good? Just place it in your jewel socket and see how it changes your tree and which new stats it gives)

Again, the first and foremost, the most important, is for the jewel to have "Bathed in the blood of # sacrificed in the name of Doryani" mod.

This is correct, I know this, the problem is looking I mean rolling to correct good number you mention before, hard, very hard, a tons of divine orbs gone so far, this is why my question is, maybe we can try other jewel as a replacement? How about spirited response cobalt jewel with "corrupted blook cannot be inflicted on you" as implicit? Please and thanks.
Ok stupid question, why is Spell echo in the staff if the staff has a lvl 30 Spell echo..? My thought is that Awakened Spell ehco is better? I mean why not have another support and get both?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация