[3.11] Spellslinger VD Necromancer. All content. Easy and fast Sirus A8 kill. Wave 20 Simulacrum.

"
SpontaneousCombustion написал:
Can someone please say if we kill all bandits or leave Alira alive?

Kill
"
Bleak666 написал:
"
SpontaneousCombustion написал:
Can someone please say if we kill all bandits or leave Alira alive?

Kill
Thanks!
"
Chinkyfam написал:
Hello just wondering what flasks we should be looking to get for early maps/end game? Asking as I can't seem to find anything regarding flask setup in the guide.

Thanks

just reposing this as haven't received any feedback yet, would be great to have someone shine some light on the flasks we should be aiming for
"
Chinkyfam написал:
"
Chinkyfam написал:
Hello just wondering what flasks we should be looking to get for early maps/end game? Asking as I can't seem to find anything regarding flask setup in the guide.

Thanks

just reposing this as haven't received any feedback yet, would be great to have someone shine some light on the flasks we should be aiming for

stibnite (warding), granite (iron skin [these ones for molten shell purposes]), sulphur (heat), quicksilver (adrenaline) and life (staunching).

it's all on the PoB, my dudes.
Main difference between this build and Zizaran's build? I didn't start this league yet. Best starter and single target? Thanks in advance!
The leveling guide says to buy Herald of Ash around level 20 but then it doesn't seem to get used.

The only later reference is to replace it with Spellslinger which seems to be in a Wave of Conviction setup...

So am I right that I link HoA to WoC and... some other gems? Then I get rid of it later on.
"
JambalajaJimbo написал:
there is no "curse on hit support" to buy at Siosa. I waited till level 38 still nothing. what am i doing wrong?

Guide is wrong about it. You get it after eternal nightmare in act 4 for the first time
Последняя редакция: Dri_zzt. Время: 20 июня 2020 г., 22:11:03
I dont understand the PoB.

Why is Hypothermia in the Main Dmg Setup?
There is no Cold Damage / Chill / Skitterbot in the whole Build?

How do you get the DMG Modifier? Seems broken
"
xX999Xx написал:
I dont understand the PoB.

Why is Hypothermia in the Main Dmg Setup?
There is no Cold Damage / Chill / Skitterbot in the whole Build?

How do you get the DMG Modifier? Seems broken

hypothermia because of Corpse Pact "Enemies near corpses you Spawned Recently are Chilled and Shocked'
Why the minion Nodes on the passive tree? Am I Crazy? i dont see any minion skills?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация