[3.11] Spellslinger VD Necromancer. All content. Easy and fast Sirus A8 kill. Wave 20 Simulacrum.

"
hamletswords написал:
Hi I'm trying the build in the new Harvest League and it seems really nice. Quick question though- you say that every-time you cast anything, you trigger bone offering and tempest shield. But the only place I see those linked is your wand, to Desecrate (Not spells linger).

You have desecrate in another spot linked to spellslinger.

How does this work? Does spellslinging the one desecrate cause the other spells to trigger since their linked to Desecrate??? Totally confused.

The wand will trigger the other desecrate to spawn 5 extra corpses that bone offering can use as your VD is using the other corpses.
My friend said I should be using detonate dead. Is there a specific reason this build doesnt use?

Or is there a time we should use it, like b4 impulsa or something?

Im having a big issue with dmg it seems
Последняя редакция: Shock3r19711. Время: 21 июня 2020 г., 4:42:10
"
Shock3r19711 написал:
My friend said I should be using detonate dead. Is there a specific reason this build doesnt use?

Not needed, damage is enough as it is.

Looking at your character, I noticed that:

- Most of your links are fine, so survivability shouldn't be an issue.
- Your wand is kinda shit.
- Your VD is only level 14.
- 5L chest, but only 4 sockets being used (put conc. effect or change it to green and use Hypothermia. but for hypothermia, you'll need Corpse Pact...)
- You don't have Corpse Pact allocated, which is the biggest damage node that our ascendancy has to offer.
- Divine Judgement is a quick 5-node 78% increased damage + penetration that you're not taking.

"
leafyr0kr написал:
"
Shock3r19711 написал:

Not needed, damage is enough as it is.

Looking at your character, I noticed that:

- Most of your links are fine, so survivability shouldn't be an issue.
- Your wand is kinda shit.
- Your VD is only level 14.
- 5L chest, but only 4 sockets being used (put conc. effect or change it to green and use Hypothermia. but for hypothermia, you'll need Corpse Pact...)
- You don't have Corpse Pact allocated, which is the biggest damage node that our ascendancy has to offer.
- Divine Judgement is a quick 5-node 78% increased damage + penetration that you're not taking.

I was working on all of those now actually. For the divine judgement, its not in the build, is that good to get early league I guess?
Hello to all,

A question guys, the node n the top, heart of flames, is worth to take?
Makes a big difference or not worth due to the amount of nodes we need to take until there?

Ty in advance,
Good build so far, except the eye cancer with all the new lighting effects :D

best shield/stats to look for on it for an early purchase?
Maybe strange question for you guys, but:

One of the ascendancies is "commander of darkness", if i understand it correctly it states there must be an active aura to work ...

which aura this build uses? Is Spellslinger an aura when it is active?

Additional: Why elemental weakness? Imho flammability would be better as we do fire dmg and flammability reach -44% fire resistance vs -39% for elemental weakness?!
Последняя редакция: Mydgard6. Время: 21 июня 2020 г., 7:22:08
Hey, simple "more specific" question about performances.

I have an i5 4670k oc, gtx 970 and 8gb of ram.

Have some people tried this build with a similar configuration and what was the result?

I had a lot of performance problems with a coc icenova (especially during delirium) and I would like to know if I am wasting time to realize that my pc is not powerful enough to run this build in endgame correctly.
@Mydgard6
Bone Offering

@Solemplow

Its playable if you turn your graphics settings down, but you will still get heavy dips way below 20fps with alot going on screen.
don't know what i do wrong but guide says that i can faceroll leveling after 24lvl with white items... iam 60lvl now and i can't do a single alva temple room clear... i fight with act end bosses for 3+ mins etc... i remember how i oneshot this things when play previous leagues with other builds and feel now disapointed... hope i don't understand something but i need at least x10 dps to feel viable...
Последняя редакция: ztnk. Время: 21 июня 2020 г., 10:22:36

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация