[3.11] Spellslinger VD Necromancer. All content. Easy and fast Sirus A8 kill. Wave 20 Simulacrum.

"
jbdmusic написал:
Why the minion Nodes on the passive tree? Am I Crazy? i dont see any minion skills?

Read spiritual aid a bit closer: "increases and reductions to minion damage also apply to you" This makes the minion damage on tree (and from necromancer ascendancy points) apply to all of your damage.
3/4 of the questions on the last pages were answered ad nauseam through the entire thread

check a few pages to see if your question has already been answered
I'm dying often in white maps with 4.4k life, max resistances, and only 25% block. What can I do to be more tanky other than picking up life nodes and fixing my flasks?
Последняя редакция: LadyLoriana. Время: 20 июня 2020 г., 23:37:02
"
leafyr0kr написал:
"
Chinkyfam написал:
"
Chinkyfam написал:
Hello just wondering what flasks we should be looking to get for early maps/end game? Asking as I can't seem to find anything regarding flask setup in the guide.

Thanks

just reposing this as haven't received any feedback yet, would be great to have someone shine some light on the flasks we should be aiming for

stibnite (warding), granite (iron skin [these ones for molten shell purposes]), sulphur (heat), quicksilver (adrenaline) and life (staunching).

it's all on the PoB, my dudes.

appreciate the response, haven't checked the POB yet since i heard that it wasn't 100% reliable, but thank you for the response <3
Do you guys think a Large Jewel with 10 passive nodes that give 10% spell damage each and has 1 medium jewel socket worthwhile for this build? I've not played since the addition of these jewel sockets so I'm kind of clueless. Fun build so far
This build is super weak, not fun at all. Tried it last league and it was a let down, this league too. If it did a few million more DPS it might be usable.

Последняя редакция: Rakie1337. Время: 21 июня 2020 г., 0:37:59
is there any good alternative unique shields that are cheaper? or just a rare with normal stats on it?
IGN: hyrenfreak
"
hyrenfreak написал:
is there any good alternative unique shields that are cheaper? or just a rare with normal stats on it?

Rare with normal stats. To a shield get even close to The Surrender in terms of survivability, it must have a high Life Recovery on Block % AND you must have more than 5k HP. And even then, you will only get that on ilvl 68 shaper shields.

"
Rakie1337 написал:
This build is super weak, not fun at all. Tried it last league and it was a let down, this league too. If it did a few million more DPS it might be usable.

your actual Harvest character has A LOT of stuff wrong. read the guide again, grab the PoB and follow it closely.

@thread

Friendly reminder that Inpulsa is a game changer. It should be the first item rushed, IMO.

Spent 3ex on one with absolutely shitty rolls:

And went from "quickly obliterating packs" to "obliterating an entire screen in one button". It's that strong, even with few links. Up to T8, single target is also fine.
Последняя редакция: leafyr0kr. Время: 21 июня 2020 г., 1:41:45
Hi I'm trying the build in the new Harvest League and it seems really nice. Quick question though- you say that every-time you cast anything, you trigger bone offering and tempest shield. But the only place I see those linked is your wand, to Desecrate (Not spells linger).

You have desecrate in another spot linked to spellslinger.

How does this work? Does spellslinging the one desecrate cause the other spells to trigger since their linked to Desecrate??? Totally confused.
"
hamletswords написал:
Hi I'm trying the build in the new Harvest League and it seems really nice. Quick question though- you say that every-time you cast anything, you trigger bone offering and tempest shield. But the only place I see those linked is your wand, to Desecrate (Not spells linger).

You have desecrate in another spot linked to spellslinger.

How does this work? Does spellslinging the one desecrate cause the other spells to trigger since their linked to Desecrate??? Totally confused.

Crafted mod "Trigger Socketed Spell when you use a Skill" on your wand. You get it by unveiling weapons until you get it 3 times. Then it's a 3c cost in your crafting bench.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация