[3.11] Spellslinger VD Necromancer. All content. Easy and fast Sirus A8 kill. Wave 20 Simulacrum.

Noob question: I dont see curse on hit or barrage support on siosas list of skills. Where are they?
"
ztnk написал:
don't know what i do wrong but guide says that i can faceroll leveling after 24lvl with white items... iam 60lvl now and i can't do a single alva temple room clear... i fight with act end bosses for 3+ mins etc... i remember how i oneshot this things when play previous leagues with other builds and feels disapointed... hope i don't understand something but i need at least x10 dps to feel viable...

I use volatile dead + detonate dead for leveling
"
Dri_zzt написал:
"
xX999Xx написал:
I dont understand the PoB.

Why is Hypothermia in the Main Dmg Setup?
There is no Cold Damage / Chill / Skitterbot in the whole Build?

How do you get the DMG Modifier? Seems broken

hypothermia because of Corpse Pact "Enemies near corpses you Spawned Recently are Chilled and Shocked'

Oh wow, now I feel dumb :D

Thanks for clarify, I never knew this node had this mechanic! Thanks
"
LadyLoriana написал:
I'm dying often in white maps with 4.4k life, max resistances, and only 25% block. What can I do to be more tanky other than picking up life nodes and fixing my flasks?

I have the same issue.

(yes I know my current gear is horrible and not resist capped but I tried it with capped resists and 4.4k life and same issue)

Is the defense mostly 1 shotting everything and always moving? Or are we missing something with the defense?

It seems like any attack, physical or elemental is enough to 1 shot (mostly physical though I think). Can't use bone offering yet due to needing uber lab.
"

Noob question: I dont see curse on hit or barrage support on siosas list of skills. Where are they?

you need to do some quests in act 4 to get some items to show. Beating Act or Act 5 should enable all skill gems with Siosa.
Can this build not to physical and ele reflect?
Sorry for noob questions, but I am a noob atthis game so I just try to follow a guide and learn something as I go.

Looking at the pob for level 53-54, it hasn't taken Firewalker yet (surprising since it has 25% fire damage).

There are a few nodes with minion damage and I'm guessing they do nothing until we get Spiritual Aid, so is that the first target on the passive tree? Basically, get over to Spiritual Aid asap?
"
Bleak666 написал:
"
LadyLoriana написал:
I'm dying often in white maps with 4.4k life, max resistances, and only 25% block. What can I do to be more tanky other than picking up life nodes and fixing my flasks?

I have the same issue.

(yes I know my current gear is horrible and not resist capped but I tried it with capped resists and 4.4k life and same issue)

Is the defense mostly 1 shotting everything and always moving? Or are we missing something with the defense?

It seems like any attack, physical or elemental is enough to 1 shot (mostly physical though I think). Can't use bone offering yet due to needing uber lab.

Problem is mistress of sacrifice should be taken early for this build to survive. You can forget the unique shield. You need to reroll into mistress of sacrifice and have a level 1 CWDT linked with bone offering
Hey guys, anyone going for heart of flames or due to the amount of points to take it its not worth?

Ty in advance,
hi what's your flasks setup like?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация