[3.11] Spellslinger VD Necromancer. All content. Easy and fast Sirus A8 kill. Wave 20 Simulacrum.

leveling done... never ever before i feel cancer playing this game...
Последняя редакция: ztnk. Время: 21 июня 2020 г., 17:04:02
are we supposed to level the barrage support gem or leave it at level 1 like normal barrage? im currenlty only level 44 and my dex isn't the best
Is a -8 mana cost ring enough or do you actually need a -9 one?
Is there any possible that i boost/increase the damage of VD explosion (the fireball thingy)

I notice that Ancinces spellslinger this league has a different skill tree than the one posted, is it better to stick to the one in the guide or the one on being used this league?
Последняя редакция: InquisitorXun. Время: 21 июня 2020 г., 23:17:02
im on the newer side to this build, but why are you taking minion skills? im not seeing any minion gems in your build?
"
MjSwartz написал:
im on the newer side to this build, but why are you taking minion skills? im not seeing any minion gems in your build?

If you read the description of the node Spiritual Aid you will understand :)
You don’t stop playing because you grow old, you grow old because you stop playing.
"
ztnk написал:

Uhh, I think you may have done something wrong. There's pretty much no reason to die that many times levelling with this build. I just finished act 10 today with this as my league starter, I died 8 times with the type of gear a varrock guard wears, and even that felt excessive. If you actually died 75 times you might want to read up a little bit on how the game works.
Последняя редакция: MCRide. Время: 22 июня 2020 г., 2:50:26
Has anyone had any luck with the new 3.11 skill build in the skill section? Thinking of trying out a hybrid of the two but was wondering what the general consensus was.
"
ztnk написал:

... how?

These are my deaths at awakening 4, running through t14's like butter:

Most deaths with this build are just dumb shit, like freezes or stopping your movement at the wrong time. Levelling is arguably the easiest part of the build, so...

@topic

Got to T14's on a 5L. Gear is kinda coming together, but upgrades are going to start getting expensive. AoE clear is S+, but single target is starting to suffer (also didn't manage to get a 21 VD, bummer). Got a random shaper shield to try and get the 5% life recovery on block + a few good stats to free myself from The Surrender.

Also got to 7k HP and switched to the Shield Charge + Fortify setup, so my eHP must be bonkers right now. Just need the Spell Trigger craft on wand and then it'll be smooth sailing through everything.

Sad news: the weightings on shitty small passive bonuses on Large Cluster Jewels are off the charts, so getting the right notables on one is a real pain in the ass. Getting Doryani's Lesson, Smoking Remains, Sadist and 2 jewel sockets seems like a long, distant dream.

Also, any tips on cheap annoints? I got Path of the Savant on my amulet (Sepia/Amber/Verdant) just to get something out of it, but I have a feeling that there could be better options out there.

"
Antenora написал:
Has anyone had any luck with the new 3.11 skill build in the skill section? Thinking of trying out a hybrid of the two but was wondering what the general consensus was.

After getting Spell Trigger and the shaped shield with life recovery on block, I'll probably ditch the Arcane Guarding wheel and path my way to Glancing Blows. I'll just use 1 extra passive point to do that, and it should give a big boost to HP recovery.
Последняя редакция: leafyr0kr. Время: 22 июня 2020 г., 3:56:13

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация