[3.11] Spellslinger VD Necromancer. All content. Easy and fast Sirus A8 kill. Wave 20 Simulacrum.

How to make the build more stable on 650+ delve depth? It's quite rippy there even with 75/75% block, 6.3k HP, 5 endurance charges.
"
kidafrankenstein написал:
"
Lyxara написал:
"
Really enjoying the build.

I'm starting to transition to cluster jewel setup and am hoping someone can advise on optimal large and small passives to look for on the large, medium and small jewels.

Maybe like high / medium/ low cost modifiers to look for.

I browsed the forum pages and couldn't find anything.

Much appreciated!

Hey, Im playing with a 1 large / 2 medium / 1 small cluster setup which is this:

large cluster 8 passives: doryani's lesson + sadist
medium cluster #1 4 passives: Quality of Life culling + unnerve- Master of Fear + Wish for Death
medium cluster #2 5 passives: Cooked alive + Cremator (5 passives on medium is same as 4)
small cluster 2 passives: fettle

you could however go with the large one with prismatic heart/doryanis which is a bit cheaper
I really like the cull from wish for death (must have curse on hit ring/frenzy)

I switched from the high life version of this build to the cluster setup and my dmg nearly double with only losing 800hp...so it's definitely worth it ;)

Thanks for the quick reply.

I've been looking at your build & gear. Very slick.

If I already have life leech from fire damage on my ammy would you recommend something besides Doryani's? And if so which?

Any other build or gear tips as I transition to clusters (or generally)?

If you can get your hands on a doryani's/sadist cluster it will be ultimately the best option, they went down in prices aswell after the patch so that comes in handy, ultimately you wanna get rid of the leech on the amulet and focus on +1/+1 to max out dps ;)
IGN: FluffyMetamorph
how i 6Link this? im using: SpellSlinger - volatile dead - detonate dead - concentrade effect - spell cascade - hypothermia or elemental focus this take around 70% of my mana and i cant use the other one spellslinger - spell cascade - desecrate.
When getting the timeless jewel, does it matter what the number is? Will the effect of changing the Agnostic to Divine Flesh in any way depending on the number?

Thanks!
"
Chcaceres1 написал:
how i 6Link this? im using: SpellSlinger - volatile dead - detonate dead - concentrade effect - spell cascade - hypothermia or elemental focus this take around 70% of my mana and i cant use the other one spellslinger - spell cascade - desecrate.

Sovereignty fixes that problem

"
_Naeblis_ написал:
When getting the timeless jewel, does it matter what the number is? Will the effect of changing the Agnostic to Divine Flesh in any way depending on the number?

Thanks!

the number on the jewel does not affect the key stone change, the number changes the small nodes into different stuff
IGN: FluffyMetamorph
Последняя редакция: Lyxara. Время: 6 июля 2020 г., 10:43:14
I wanted to thanks Lyxara for being so active on this thread and helping so many people to sort out their questions!
Последняя редакция: GiraffeChuck. Время: 6 июля 2020 г., 11:13:49
hello i'm acctualy playing it in SSF Harvest and i had a question about the 6L

isnt ConcEffect better than inspiration ?

why some of players prefere conc over inspiration is it something to do with LL variation ? :/

thanks guys

and

"
I wanted to thanks Lyxara for being so active on this thread and helping so many people to sort out their questions!
TRUE
Последняя редакция: adoukeNz01. Время: 6 июля 2020 г., 11:16:22
"
Lyxara написал:
the number on the jewel does not affect the key stone change, the number changes the small nodes into different stuff

Thank you so much! Much appreciated! :)
Последняя редакция: _Naeblis_. Время: 6 июля 2020 г., 11:18:09
Thanks Lyxara.

Got the Doryani's/Sadist and Master of Fear/Wish For Death/ now just gotta save up for the Cooked Alive/Cremator.

Someone asked before - will the curse from elemental weakness satisfy the requirement from Master of Fear/Wish for Death?

Again, much appreciated for all your insights and tips.
Последняя редакция: kidafrankenstein. Время: 6 июля 2020 г., 11:25:01
"
Thanks Lyxara.

Got the Doryani's/Sadist and Master of Fear/Wish For Death/ now just gotta save up for the Cooked Alive/Cremator.

Someone asked before - will the curse from elemental weakness satisfy the requirement from Master of Fear/Wish for Death?

Again, much appreciated for all your insights and tips.

Yes, I'm personally using ele weakness with wish for death and enemies are culled. I have unnerve on my gloves so not using master of fear.

Question: what gems should we prioritize to getting 21/20 or 21/23?
Последняя редакция: LadyLoriana. Время: 6 июля 2020 г., 11:38:38

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация