[3.11] Spellslinger VD Necromancer. All content. Easy and fast Sirus A8 kill. Wave 20 Simulacrum.

"
AZ_33 написал:

Ahh, thanks buddy :), didnt realize it was not compatible with a sceptre. From the Wiki it said Sceptres were compatible with it. Do you know if the +Trigger socket spell is mandatory for this build?

afaik you cant a sceptre doesnt have an attack like a wand, but I never tried it :D

and yes I would say so, you can play with CWD but its way more reliant with trigger
IGN: FluffyMetamorph

Can someone check out my character and lemme know what I should be upgrading? I'm not short on currency so I can upgrade everything but I'm not sure which item to prioritize. I'm at 5,400 life, all resists are over capped, energy shield is 310, armor is 439, 52%/40% base block upped to 75% cap when attacking. Those stats low? Can't help but feel like my armor should be way higher.

Any help would be appreciated!
Hi Lyxara, can you please link your pob? I'm trying to see if hypothermia does more damage than ele focus and my pob doesn't show this. Trying to see if I missed one of the settings in the configs. Thank you!
"

Can someone check out my character and lemme know what I should be upgrading? I'm not short on currency so I can upgrade everything but I'm not sure which item to prioritize. I'm at 5,400 life, all resists are over capped, energy shield is 310, armor is 439, 52%/40% base block upped to 75% cap when attacking. Those stats low? Can't help but feel like my armor should be way higher.

You mostly stack evasion on your gear except your boots, so your armour going to be low. You could use steelskin instead of molten shell.
I think you could get the gem, glorious vanity, if you have 85% chaos res. if not, work on chaos res.
Edit: Sold
Последняя редакция: wideawakeanimal. Время: 7 июля 2020 г., 13:04:58
"

Damage:
wand (burning pretty pointless) needs more +flat damage/ flat fire spell damage

6 link
helm enchant (can be pricey) especially on a good defensive base.

Defenses:
If you want more armor you need to use more pieces with armor on them. Gloves, shield, hat. I use a warlord armor base for this very reason. Note you are giving up possible spell damage + a fire skill on shield in the super late game by doing this.

A very late game upgrade is an ilvl 85 warlord hat to roll both -9 fire res to nearby enemies and 10% phys taken as fire damage. If you want an armor base with the one of the best enchants expect to spend 20-50 ex.

I prioritize having life on jewels rather than 3 damage ones. Most of mine are life +res or attributes and one damage mod.

Probably change your helm out. I don't know if it is causing spellslinger to reserve more mana because of the immolate and minion damage but it very well could be. This would prevent you from being able to reserve both after you get a 6 link.

Also the flat fire on your unset ring doesn't add to spellslinger. The flat fire is only counted if its on your wand.

Lastly levels are a big factor on how high you can get on life.
Man leveling wasn't exactly the smoothest so i was a bit worried about how mapping would be, but inpulsa with everything else just makes mapping so buttery smooth!
I was able to upgrade to a curse ring and now all my res is super capped. What would be my priority now, cooldown items, a better amulet, or a better wand?
Noob Question:

What are the phases to craft Large cluster jewel into sadist + doryani's lesson + 2 jewel sockets?
I want to evaluate if i should buy it for the enormous price currently on the market (around 10ex+) or i rather invest in crafting?

Thanks!
Последняя редакция: Shoxxxx. Время: 7 июля 2020 г., 3:47:19
"
LadyLoriana написал:
Hi Lyxara, can you please link your pob? I'm trying to see if hypothermia does more damage than ele focus and my pob doesn't show this. Trying to see if I missed one of the settings in the configs. Thank you!

https://pastebin.com/CgaQp3Ba

there you go ;)
https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Harvest/Lak0EQlHn they are around 2ex, they dropped heavily after the patch ;)

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация