[3.11] Spellslinger VD Necromancer. All content. Easy and fast Sirus A8 kill. Wave 20 Simulacrum.

Hey,

I have been using this build. I am lv94, awakened 8 atlas, running t15-t16 maps only and doing some delving on the side with pretty mediocre gear.

I have not needed to invest much into the build (even my gems are not quality/lv21) as I didn't hit a wall that slowed my progress and did not feel I was required to upgrade further.

However I am wondering what would be the next step to take this build further (ultra fast clear, faster boss killing etc).

- transition to crit/ES build for much higher damage similar to https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds/char/BuDiu/Hyper_VD?i=13&search=class%3DNecromancer%26dps%3DVolatile-Dead ?
- Try craft myself 35%MS boots with 15% CD Recovery and/or tailwind and elusive for massive map speed? (Allowing ultra fast t15-16 maps just picking up seeds and killing final boss without too much clear)
- Try purchase a 30% spellslinger CDR helm and craft it to suit stats?
- First upgrade gems and invest in getting +1 to fire gems on shield/amulet, and +1 to spell gems on weapon?
- Transition into cluster jewels and switch around the passive tree a bit?
- Get a 6linked Inpulsa before anything else?

(My profile is public)
Последняя редакция: yotabytes. Время: 7 июля 2020 г., 6:53:58
"
Lyxara написал:
https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Harvest/Lak0EQlHn they are around 2ex, they dropped heavily after the patch ;)

wow didn't know they dropped so low! Thanks!

finished it, fucking strength is annoying tho but nothing I can do, not gonna annul it :P
IGN: FluffyMetamorph
Hi,

I've been playing this build for a short while and enjoying it very much

Any advice of how to improve my current build would be very much appreciated.

I cant afford an Inpulsa's Broken Heart Sadist Garb at the moment :(

Pob : https://pastebin.com/aNexyYQA

I took this build and made it more focused towards bossing. It's been really fun. I'm almost done with
, just one aug life away from not needing to improve it further for my own purposes.
Been using
since league start.

I don't have any kind of explodey chest so I'm sure my clearspeed is worse than many, but I am using Divine Flesh with max chaos res (93% uncapped, could be more if I cared but almost nothing uses Despair in this game), have max block (with glancing blows) without needing tempest shield, fortify on shield charge, 5 endurance charges with instant permanent-uptime enduring cry....

I have 7.2k life but it'll go past 7.5k in a couple more levels.

And the life recovery rate on the belt is seriously a dream. I'll be catalysting it soon but even now, it's amazing how it synergizes with both my regen and leech, both of which are high. I'm not bothering with The Surrender because I'm already immortal, instead I use
for permanent enduring cry uptime with the instant warcry keystone (I don't need the resists, but the 10% extra physical damage reduction with perfect uptime is nothing to sneeze at), bound to left mouse button.

All of my skills use 0 mana, and as far as I can tell it's more efficient for me to use herald of ash than detonate dead as my third reservation, since the build really can't generate more than the 10 corpses per cast with desecrate. So I have exactly 0 unreserved mana. The herald of ash might help a little bit with clearspeed because of the lack of explodey chest, but I only actually use it for boss dps.

But anyway, my final build is definitely based entirely on this one, just modifications I made to suit my own playstyle. So thanks so much for the build guide (tbh I used the 3.10 guide and didn't see any updates you made until today lol).
Последняя редакция: codetaku. Время: 7 июля 2020 г., 10:46:43
"
yotabytes написал:
Hey,

I have been using this build. I am lv94, awakened 8 atlas, running t15-t16 maps only and doing some delving on the side with pretty mediocre gear.

I have not needed to invest much into the build (even my gems are not quality/lv21) as I didn't hit a wall that slowed my progress and did not feel I was required to upgrade further.

However I am wondering what would be the next step to take this build further (ultra fast clear, faster boss killing etc).

- transition to crit/ES build for much higher damage similar to https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds/char/BuDiu/Hyper_VD?i=13&search=class%3DNecromancer%26dps%3DVolatile-Dead ?
- Try craft myself 35%MS boots with 15% CD Recovery and/or tailwind and elusive for massive map speed? (Allowing ultra fast t15-16 maps just picking up seeds and killing final boss without too much clear)
- First upgrade gems and invest in getting +1 to fire gems on shield/amulet, and +1 to spell gems on weapon?

(My profile is public)

it really depends on your currency, the transition to lowlife with the link you provided would be prolly 250-300 ex if not more, it is more dmg that is correct but ur gear compared to other life variants is substantially low currency so it's your choice, I'm personally too deep into the gear for the life build that I would never switch now :D

after you decided which way you want to go, then invest in stuff, you can check my profile for some ideas what you could do with the life build, its far from mirror tier but its a decent investment so far
"
codetaku написал:
I took this build and made it more focused towards bossing. It's been really fun. I'm almost done with
, just one aug life away from not needing to improve it further for my own purposes.
Been using
since league start.

I don't have any kind of explodey chest so I'm sure my clearspeed is worse than many, but I am using Divine Flesh with max chaos res (93% uncapped, could be more if I cared but almost nothing uses Despair in this game), have max block (with glancing blows) without needing tempest shield, fortify on shield charge, 5 endurance charges with instant permanent-uptime enduring cry....

I have 7.2k life but it'll go past 7.5k in a couple more levels.

And the life recovery rate on the belt is seriously a dream. I'll be catalysting it soon but even now, it's amazing how it synergizes with both my regen and leech, both of which are high. I'm not bothering with The Surrender because I'm already immortal, instead I use
for permanent enduring cry uptime with the instant warcry keystone (I don't need the resists, but the 10% extra physical damage reduction with perfect uptime is nothing to sneeze at), bound to left mouse button.

All of my skills use 0 mana, and as far as I can tell it's more efficient for me to use herald of ash than detonate dead as my third reservation, since the build really can't generate more than the 10 corpses per cast with desecrate. So I have exactly 0 unreserved mana. The herald of ash might help a little bit with clearspeed because of the lack of explodey chest, but I only actually use it for boss dps.

But anyway, my final build is definitely based entirely on this one, just modifications I made to suit my own playstyle. So thanks so much for the build guide (tbh I used the 3.10 guide and didn't see any updates you made until today lol).

nice to see a different approach, haven't seen this variant so far, the beauty so far is aswell, theres so much more you can do with your gear to get even more dmg, the 7,3k life is nice but not needed, I toned my life down by 800, sitting at 6,5k right now with double the dps because of clusters/other nodes ;)

so you can squeeze out more dps if you wanted to - even an explody chest is super easy to craft this league, or you wait 1 week and you will get a good one for literally 10ex since its so easy to craft them...that speeds up the clear if you dont wanna go with inpulsa
"
Lyxara написал:
"
yotabytes написал:
Hey,

(My profile is public)

it really depends on your currency, the transition to lowlife with the link you provided would be prolly 250-300 ex if not more, it is more dmg that is correct but ur gear compared to other life variants is substantially low currency so it's your choice, I'm personally too deep into the gear for the life build that I would never switch now :D

after you decided which way you want to go, then invest in stuff, you can check my profile for some ideas what you could do with the life build, its far from mirror tier but its a decent investment so far

You can easily transition to low life for 15 ex. Check out the LL VD thread.
"
Lyxara написал:

finished it, fucking strength is annoying tho but nothing I can do, not gonna annul it :P

Thank you for the pob link! Can you share how you crafted this great belt?
Sup, thanks for the build. Did some adjustments. Currently doing A7 without issues. Gotta lucky with some crafts but I think my gear is pretty mediocre with lots of room for improvements. But i don't think i'll pursue them most because I'm a cheap bastard :P

Here is the gear, made some tree adjustments. All my jewels were self crafted and boot also self crafted. The rest I bought cheap on the beggning of the league and got lucky with some harvest mods.

I'll prob save to buy some GG wand, and maybe switch to low life later in the league. but right now I just love the clear speed of inpulsa. I'll prob just save and try to farm a HH since they are cheap (at least till today)

"

"

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация