[3.11] Spellslinger VD Necromancer. All content. Easy and fast Sirus A8 kill. Wave 20 Simulacrum.

What is the best way to craft a decent wand for this build? been spamming the fire seed crafts but no luck so far? have some1 tried fossils? or do they just get lucky drops. Appreciate the answer :)
Hey guys

A see a lot of people here playing with a large cluster with sadist, cremator and doryani's. But smoking remains instead of cremator is better no ? Since it has 5% more fire damage and increase our survaviblity
Hi!

Would anyone be able to look at my character, Cytoclease...

I know my EQ is fairly basic until i hit level 70. Completed the Acts, but i seem to die quick quickly unless i spam flasks!

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Hello, new player here (literally started weeks ago cause friend recommended me this game). I am trying to follow this build to the best I can, im at the stage where the only thing really missing is the wand with +Trigger spell and a shield (but I am using tabula right now).

After linking everything together from your first page gear pics, I cannot use the skill frenzy (it says Skill is unavailable to use). Does anyone know why? :(

Edit: Sorry for my noobness in this game, its a lot different coming from Diablo
Последняя редакция: AZ_33. Время: 6 июля 2020 г., 18:06:25
"
Yunalescaaa написал:
Hey guys

A see a lot of people here playing with a large cluster with sadist, cremator and doryani's. But smoking remains instead of cremator is better no ? Since it has 5% more fire damage and increase our survaviblity
I think if you can get both cremator/smoking remains on medium will also be great as well!
"
AZ_33 написал:

Hello, new player here (literally started weeks ago cause friend recommended me this game). I am trying to follow this build to the best I can, im at the stage where the only thing really missing is the wand with +Trigger spell and a shield (but I am using tabula right now).

After linking everything together from your first page gear pics, I cannot use the skill frenzy (it says Skill is unavailable to use). Does anyone know why? :(

Edit: Sorry for my noobness in this game, its a lot different coming from Diablo

You need a wand to use Frenzy, thats a sceptre you got ;)
IGN: FluffyMetamorph
Anyone that knows this build inside and out: Mind looking at my character profile and tell me what you would do to go to the next level. I am thinking a spellslinger enchant and a belt? but not sure if a abyssal belt or the flow untethered, or even another option. Please offer any advice.

Thank you
"
Lyxara написал:
"
AZ_33 написал:

You need a wand to use Frenzy, thats a sceptre you got ;)

Ahh, thanks buddy :), didnt realize it was not compatible with a sceptre. From the Wiki it said Sceptres were compatible with it. Do you know if the +Trigger socket spell is mandatory for this build?
Delete
Последняя редакция: dpham99. Время: 6 июля 2020 г., 18:41:01
"
apemancometh написал:
Anyone that knows this build inside and out: Mind looking at my character profile and tell me what you would do to go to the next level. I am thinking a spellslinger enchant and a belt? but not sure if a abyssal belt or the flow untethered, or even another option. Please offer any advice.

Thank you

the flat fire and fire dmg to spells you got on your wand is nice, but +1 and % fire dmg is kinda missing, % fire dmg increases all your fire dmg, not only the one from spells so thats why % fire dmg is preferred
I would definitely change the shield to aswell +1, fire dmg, life and recover %life on block
gloves with increased dmg with hits against chilled enemies, same with the belt (shaper/redeemer)
helmet is okay, missing the cdr and -fire res to nearby enemies
amulet with +1 dex and +1 fire skill gems, the leech you can get from doryani's lesson on cluster jewel

I think thats a longer list than you might expected, but thats what I went through as well when thinking about how to make it better:D
IGN: FluffyMetamorph

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация