[3.11] Spellslinger VD Necromancer. All content. Easy and fast Sirus A8 kill. Wave 20 Simulacrum.

"
LadyLoriana написал:
"
kidafrankenstein написал:
Thanks Lyxara.

Got the Doryani's/Sadist and Master of Fear/Wish For Death/ now just gotta save up for the Cooked Alive/Cremator.

Someone asked before - will the curse from elemental weakness satisfy the requirement from Master of Fear/Wish for Death?

Again, much appreciated for all your insights and tips.

Yes, I'm personally using ele weakness with wish for death and enemies are culled. I have unnerve on my gloves so not using master of fear.

Question: what gems should we prioritize to getting 21/20 or 21/23?

Cheers mate.
I'm trying to craft my own cluster jewel, took 270 alts to hit Doryani's Lesson.

Augmented a shitty +armor mod, I was wondering if "remove physical modifier" will take care of it?

I have real bad crafting luck. I'm one of those people who've never hit anything beyond the initial alt spam modifier...on any item.

edit: Nevermind, I found it.
Последняя редакция: Covidicus. Время: 6 июля 2020 г., 12:18:21
"
kidafrankenstein написал:
Thanks Lyxara.

Got the Doryani's/Sadist and Master of Fear/Wish For Death/ now just gotta save up for the Cooked Alive/Cremator.

Someone asked before - will the curse from elemental weakness satisfy the requirement from Master of Fear/Wish for Death?

Again, much appreciated for all your insights and tips.

yes, any curse will activate master of fear/wish for death, preferably flammability but ele weakness does it aswell ;)

and I'm glad I can help others out with questions, I also had a lot of questions in my early poe days and got helped a lot through the forums so it's a neverending cycle ;)
IGN: FluffyMetamorph
"
Covidicus написал:
I'm trying to craft my own cluster jewel, took 270 alts to hit Doryani's Lesson.

Augmented a shitty +armor mod, I was wondering if "remove physical modifier" will take care of it?

I have real bad crafting luck. I'm one of those people who've never hit anything beyond the initial alt spam modifier...on any item.

edit: Nevermind, I found it.

You can check the differen mods here: https://www.craftofexile.com - just go to cluster jewels and you see all the mods on a large cluster and then you know how to remove it and maybe try to craft with seeds ;)

"
LadyLoriana написал:

VD is 21/20 since it has larger aoe, I wouldnt go out of my way to go for a 21/23, DD is level 21 only, quality gives cast speed which is useless, the rest of the support gems is with 20 quality, inspiration not needed with 20 qual.

I havent gotten spell cascade with 20 qual because im lazy and thought I'd get awakened spellcascade faster :D
Последняя редакция: Lyxara. Время: 6 июля 2020 г., 12:33:16
"
Lyxara написал:
"
LadyLoriana написал:

VD is 21/20 since it has larger aoe, I wouldnt go out of my way to go for a 21/23, DD is level 21 only, quality gives cast speed which is useless, the rest of the support gems is with 20 quality, inspiration not needed with 20 qual.

I havent gotten spell cascade with 20 qual because im lazy and thought I'd get awakened spellcascade faster :D

which awakened skills would you prefer to get? I know the post said you could use inspiration + any other skill of your choice. Wasn't sure which if hypothermia or an awakened elemental focus was better for the last slot
Hey, first of all - thanks for the guide!

I have a question. Is it really good to pair Inpulsa with Elemental Focus gem?

Thank you
"
dpham99 написал:
"
Lyxara написал:
"
LadyLoriana написал:

which awakened skills would you prefer to get? I know the post said you could use inspiration + any other skill of your choice. Wasn't sure which if hypothermia or an awakened elemental focus was better for the last slot

it depends if you want to ignite/freeze with your cd (if you got cold dmg to spells somewhere) or pure dmg without any ailemnts, I find it more attractive with hypothermia + the ignite gives me -10% fire res through cremator I think it is, so I prefer that. the only awakened gem would be 2 awakened spell cascade to have more balls spawning, which is maybe not necessary at a certain CDR - I'm up at 70% cdr for VD and it feels amazing for single target...not sure if I want the awakened gem even or invest my currency into another build :D
"
romaen написал:
Hey, first of all - thanks for the guide!

I have a question. Is it really good to pair Inpulsa with Elemental Focus gem?

Thank you

the shock interaction is through Corspe pact (ascendancy) https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Corpse_Pact
Последняя редакция: Lyxara. Время: 6 июля 2020 г., 13:54:44
Thank you very much!

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация