[3.11] Spellslinger VD Necromancer. All content. Easy and fast Sirus A8 kill. Wave 20 Simulacrum.

Hello, my league starter is Ball Lightning Saboteur and he is struggling with boss killing. I switched to this Necromancer build and enjoyed it so far. However, I face the similar situation. She is currently lvl 91, can do red maps pretty quick except for the bosses. It takes me forever to kill red map bosses, even the Vaal side Bosses. Tried lvl 0 sirus and didn't make it.
I am thinking about buying the timeless jewel and stack my chaos res but not sure if that is the smart move to spend ex.

Can you please take a quick look at my build and items? Any suggestions on how to greatly improve the dp and kill bosses much quicker will be appreciated.

https://pastebin.com/Uxm5iW4w

I have these at hand as well:

Последняя редакция: Zatheren369. Время: 7 июля 2020 г., 19:00:35

Can someone take a quick peak at my gear and tell me what my next upgrades would be? I have about 750c to blow right now.
Also a quick question regarding boots: Can VD crit so that we can use Tailwind boots? I am trying to craft a nice pair via Harvest right now.
Thanks in advance!
"
Zatheren369 написал:
Hello, my league starter is Ball Lightning Saboteur and he is struggling with boss killing.

If you did mines ball lightning and struggled with bosses, this is not the build for you. Ball lightning miner does ridiculous damage even on a 4 link. Maybe you gotta learn the mechanics better of end game boss fights.

Anyway change elemental focus for hyporthemia. it's way better and allow us to ignite with DD which is a huge damage boost.
Seems like I have the same problem as some others as my single target damage is low vs red map bosses. Could anyone help see where i'm lacking ?
Stupid question maybe, but how do I trigger Inpulsa's effect? Do I need to get lightning damage to spells or attacks rolled on something?

EDIT: NVM! Corpse Pact! Just got it!
Последняя редакция: Interep. Время: 7 июля 2020 г., 22:22:49

Can someone please look at my gear and suggest what I should change?
I have killed Sirus A4, boss damage feels kind of low.
Currently I have CDR 70%
"
Cloudyworlds написал:

Can someone take a quick peak at my gear and tell me what my next upgrades would be? I have about 750c to blow right now.
Also a quick question regarding boots: Can VD crit so that we can use Tailwind boots? I am trying to craft a nice pair via Harvest right now.
Thanks in advance!

Lvl 21 vaal dd, 40C ?
Lvl 21 VD, 90c
Your wand has lightning dmg to spells. remove that
or buy a new wand
because your wave of conviction has higher lightning dmg than fire. So it is reducing lightning res not fire res

CDR on boot to reach 52cdr break point
you need 52 - 19(SS) - 19 (belt) = 14cdr from boot

6link that's 2.5E
VD enchant is pretty cheap now. 2-3ex

Последняя редакция: anthcho. Время: 8 июля 2020 г., 3:18:45
deleted
Последняя редакция: Cloudyworlds. Время: 8 июля 2020 г., 5:00:49
"
anthcho написал:
"
Cloudyworlds написал:

Thanks in advance!

Lvl 21 vaal dd, 40C ?
Lvl 21 VD, 90c
Your wand has lightning dmg to spells. remove that
or buy a new wand
because your wave of conviction has higher lightning dmg than fire. So it is reducing lightning res not fire res

CDR on boot to reach 52cdr break point
you need 52 - 19(SS) - 19 (belt) = 14cdr from boot

6link that's 2.5E
VD enchant is pretty cheap now. 2-3ex

Thanks for the reply!

Can you explain the WoC part real quick? I was under the impression that the lightning mod is fine since even if it rolls the highest possible roll it is still lower than the lowest possible fire roll, therefore it always procs fire exposure. Where is my error?
Thanks in advance!

Edit: Also, which Enchant is the best? I see a lot of people running Spellslinger CDR, is that one better than VD +1?
Последняя редакция: Cloudyworlds. Время: 8 июля 2020 г., 5:03:22
"
Cloudyworlds написал:

Thanks for the reply!

Can you explain the WoC part real quick? I was under the impression that the lightning mod is fine since even if it rolls the highest possible roll it is still lower than the lowest possible fire roll, therefore it always procs fire exposure. Where is my error?
Thanks in advance!

Edit: Also, which Enchant is the best? I see a lot of people running Spellslinger CDR, is that one better than VD +1?

I loaded your build to POB and it shows your WoC has higher lightning dmg

Regarding CDR, jumping from 52 to 69 will give you 10% more
CDR server tick
19 13
52 10
69 9

VD+1 enchant is 33% more 4 balls vs 3 balls.

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/fh8bnh/spellslinger_cooldown_thresholds_and_all_other/

20 52%+ (requires both belt and boots / belt or boots and merciless enchantment / boosting the gem level to 23 and eternal enchantment) 330ms 3.03
20 69%+ (requires belt, boots and merciless enchantment / belt and eternal enchantment) 297ms 3.36
Последняя редакция: anthcho. Время: 8 июля 2020 г., 5:59:41

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация