[3.11] Spellslinger VD Necromancer. All content. Easy and fast Sirus A8 kill. Wave 20 Simulacrum.

Fun build, even with some pretty mediocre gear I was able to kill A5 Awakener.
The Jewel Glorius Vanity
what does it do with the skills?
deleted
Последняя редакция: ztnk. Время: 8 июля 2020 г., 9:12:34
"
Blood88 написал:
The Jewel Glorius Vanity
what does it do with the skills?

the name is deciding what the glorious vanity does, in our case we want: https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Divine_Flesh

"Bathed in the blood of (100-8000) sacrificed in the name of Xibaqua"

basically when you can cap 85 chaos res you take way less elemental damage which boost our suvivability
IGN: FluffyMetamorph
Okay so with a bit of investment I got the build working quite well - although not the best boss killer, the clearing is very satisfying.

In fact clearing packs is so easy to a point that I'm not sure what killed them, but for better bossing, here's the embarrassing question - should i aim to hit the boss with frenzy or the explosion from detonate dead? lol
(I understand though in case of bossing, the frenzy projectiles, explosion from detonate dead and fireballs from VD usually hit the boss the same time)

Thanks!
Hey guys,

I am not sure but I must be missing something major here. I simply can't find the souce of our 75/75% attack ans spellblock.

Where exactly does is come from, without tempest shield.
"
Lysergy написал:
Hey guys,

I am not sure but I must be missing something major here. I simply can't find the souce of our 75/75% attack ans spellblock.

Glancing Blows, Mystic Bulwark, Bone Offering, Deflection Amulet Enchant, your equipped shield.

If your short, or prefer Undertaker on Amulet, put some points towards Arcane Guarding. Or use a Rumi's Concotion.

Последняя редакция: Evernothing. Время: 8 июля 2020 г., 12:31:44
"
Evernothing написал:
"
Lysergy написал:
Hey guys,

Glancing Blows, Mystic Bulwark, Bone Offering, Deflection Amulet Enchant, your equipped shield.

If your short, or prefer Undertake on Amulet, put some points towards Arcane Guarding.

you don't need everything listed I'm at 75/74 with only bone offering and glancing blows ;)

IGN: FluffyMetamorph
So currently i'm with this gear and i'm trying to find the next upgrade the amulet is no more a no go after trying to to get chaos fire crit life and (+1 did not got this one) (headhunter is only for maps not for bosses) (also have jewel with dory sadist and a medium with master of fear and wish for dead) current setup
"
Lyxara написал:

you don't need everything listed I'm at 75/74 with only bone offering and glancing blows ;)

You are using Arcane Guarding as well.

Последняя редакция: Evernothing. Время: 8 июля 2020 г., 12:30:27

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация