[3.11] Spellslinger VD Necromancer. All content. Easy and fast Sirus A8 kill. Wave 20 Simulacrum.

"
Lyxara написал:
nice to see a different approach, haven't seen this variant so far, the beauty so far is aswell, theres so much more you can do with your gear to get even more dmg, the 7,3k life is nice but not needed, I toned my life down by 800, sitting at 6,5k right now with double the dps because of clusters/other nodes ;)

so you can squeeze out more dps if you wanted to - even an explody chest is super easy to craft this league, or you wait 1 week and you will get a good one for literally 10ex since its so easy to craft them...that speeds up the clear if you dont wanna go with inpulsa

Thanks for the comments. Yeah I've done a bit to improve my dps, I'm still crafting my wand
, I'm at a stage where I basically just recraft fire res, then have several options to try to replace my fire spell damage with something better. I'm going for all fire spell gems, so I can do "remove a caster mod and add a caster mod", and then if the result is ever not fire, I can do "remove a non-fire mod and add a fire mod". Or I can just remove a caster mod, then add a fire mod. The pool is pretty small.

At some point I'll upgrade my helm, which is just

The thing about my gear, though, is that my res is absolutely, perfectly balanced, for
. So I don't want to do anything that will throw that off--if I ever manage to get a 30% cooldown, -fire res helm, I'll need another source of chaos res somewhere as well so that I can just get cold and lightning res on the helm as my other two suffixes.

Though, I do have a ring with Accuracy on it, I could always use remove an attack mod + add a chaos mod to that.

But already, a cooldown of 0.29 on spellslinger seconds is really, really nice to feel. And I have 17.8k tooltip ball dps in my hideout with no corpses around (38k or so with all buffs up), so it's not like I'm particularly hurting on dps. Sirus and uber elder are slowish fights, but again, I'm immortal, and that makes this really feel like an effective bosser. I can facetank veritania and baran while standing in their DoT fields easily.

I also just switched my stone golem to CwDT instead of meat shield so it has boss uptime whenever I actually need it. Including regen, leech, and recovery rate, I recover around 2500 life per second normally, doubling to 5000 for 1 second every 3 seconds (enduring cry), and ignoring the life gained on block.
Последняя редакция: codetaku. Время: 8 июля 2020 г., 12:48:19
"
Evernothing написал:
"
Lyxara написал:

you don't need everything listed I'm at 75/74 with only bone offering and glancing blows ;)

You are using Arcane Guarding as well.

I missed that, sorry u're absolutelty right :)
IGN: FluffyMetamorph
"
CamarãoComunista написал:
So currently i'm with this gear and i'm trying to find the next upgrade the amulet is no more a no go after trying to to get chaos fire crit life and (+1 did not got this one) (headhunter is only for maps not for bosses) (also have jewel with dory sadist and a medium with master of fear and wish for dead) current setup

probably the wand tbh
"
codetaku написал:
"
Lyxara написал:
nice to see a different approach, haven't seen this variant so far, the beauty so far is aswell, theres so much more you can do with your gear to get even more dmg, the 7,3k life is nice but not needed, I toned my life down by 800, sitting at 6,5k right now with double the dps because of clusters/other nodes ;)

so you can squeeze out more dps if you wanted to - even an explody chest is super easy to craft this league, or you wait 1 week and you will get a good one for literally 10ex since its so easy to craft them...that speeds up the clear if you dont wanna go with inpulsa

Thanks for the comments. Yeah I've done a bit to improve my dps, I'm still crafting my wand
, I'm at a stage where I basically just recraft fire res, then have several options to try to replace my fire spell damage with something better. I'm going for all fire spell gems, so I can do "remove a caster mod and add a caster mod", and then if the result is ever not fire, I can do "remove a non-fire mod and add a fire mod". Or I can just remove a caster mod, then add a fire mod. The pool is pretty small.

could you give a rundown on how to craft a high fire dps wand?
after playing with this build today i legit think this is the strongest build ever wtf.. im literally unkillable i can facetank almost everything lmao and kill shiit so fast. So fun this build im happy
Im in SSF, and have a question on the want "Trigger a socketted spell" craft. Before I have this is the build playable, and if so whats the process? Self casting bone offering etc?
"
Vickery написал:
Im in SSF, and have a question on the want "Trigger a socketted spell" craft. Before I have this is the build playable, and if so whats the process? Self casting bone offering etc?

with CWDT bone offering it is more comfy before trigger cast
Loving the build , keep up the good work
Последняя редакция: Eyk. Время: 8 июля 2020 г., 16:24:56
"
ITzOLGoN написал:
after playing with this build today i legit think this is the strongest build ever wtf.. im literally unkillable i can facetank almost everything lmao and kill shiit so fast. So fun this build im happy
If you avoid the lag like me you can tank everything (lost to shaper bc lack of balls managenment and lag spikes XD) but yup most broken build i ever saw
Hi,

I love this build, insane map clear, but I struggle a bit vs bosses (elder is OK, shaper take a long time to kill, same for A8 sirius)

Some tips on my build to increase my damage (obviously my wand is not really good, I will remove the attack with this weapon penetrate 7% fire resist and try to craft a increased fire damage instead, and don't mind the craft on the belt, I didn't change it yet)

I also have a large cluster with doryani's, sadist and smoking remains, a medium with cremator and an other medium with master of fear and wish for death
Последняя редакция: Yunalescaaa. Время: 8 июля 2020 г., 16:33:26

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация