[3.11] Spellslinger VD Necromancer. All content. Easy and fast Sirus A8 kill. Wave 20 Simulacrum.

What medium cluster jewel do we get for this build?
1 death sirus 5,need more ST damage hehe.

If you can't control it, STOP.
Spent the last 2 days crafting CDR gear. I can definitely tell my boss kills are getting faster, but still need to get more damage on wand and craft a 1/1 amulet.
Could someone give me some feedback on my gear?
Hi there !
Love your build, playing itright now and it's a lot of fun.

I have a question though. Just looted a Nature's Patience and since we are often stationnary I was wondering if it could be used ?
(I'm a little noob at modifying builds so I ask if it is interesting or not to put it haha)
"
dpham99 написал:
Spent the last 2 days crafting CDR gear. I can definitely tell my boss kills are getting faster, but still need to get more damage on wand and craft a 1/1 amulet.
Could someone give me some feedback on my gear?

elemental damage with attack skills does nothing for the dps, rather get a crit augment for reduced dmg from crit strikes

lvl 21 detonate dead helps aswell

you dont need helm, belt and boots cdr, heres the breakpoint:

69%+ (requires belt, boots and merciless enchantment / belt and eternal enchantment)

90%+ (requires an effectictive level 26 gem, belt, boots, and eternal enchantment)

source: https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/fh8bnh/spellslinger_cooldown_thresholds_and_all_other/

gloves could have " damage with hits against chilled enemies" (temple mod) and enchant leeching dmg/flask dmg

and the wand as you said already :)
IGN: FluffyMetamorph
How would you go about crafting a +1 dex/ +1 fire amulet? And is there a suggestion for a starting budget?
"
LadyLoriana написал:
How would you go about crafting a +1 dex/ +1 fire amulet? And is there a suggestion for a starting budget?

buy a good base that you can clean up with harvest crafting and then craft how you want it basically, just beware of adding/removing fire, since it can remove the +1 fire skill gems

thats how I did it atleast
As I'm grinding this build all the way. Question surface with the APS and Spellslinger Breakpoint. Should we really use Wand with 1.5 APS? It is so much over when 3Frenzy and after some spam of skills. Needed help I'm trying to get my APS as low as I could maybe using a lower APS wand?
Последняя редакция: emperorpipi. Время: 10 июля 2020 г., 8:12:25
"
CamarãoComunista написал:
"
jrockenstein написал:
Not going to lie, I've had 2 bad leagues in a row and I'm hoping this build pulls me through so that I can at least kill Sirus again.

Just be sure in the last phase to not get hit by the spinning lasers that smashes us, anything else we just facetank

I'm rolling along after taking the a day to get the gear and gems together. Thanks for the advice on that. Generally, having the balls auto targeting him should help a bit. I tend to lose track of him during the last phase for whatever reason.

So far this has what I've been looking for in a build. Now, I just need to work on the CDR portion, and craft some better gear in general. I am seeing the single target in higher end stuff certainly needs the better crafted gear for sure.

One thing I am curious about, the anointment for deflection seems, maybe overkill(?) but I guess would be necessary.
"
jrockenstein написал:

One thing I am curious about, the anointment for deflection seems, maybe overkill(?) but I guess would be necessary.

you can also run undertaker, gives some damage and life regen after consuming a corpse

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация