[3.11] Spellslinger VD Necromancer. All content. Easy and fast Sirus A8 kill. Wave 20 Simulacrum.

I killed Sirus Level 6 after 4 Deaths and i dont know if i could handle Sirus Level 8.

I only have 5.700HP and 500 ES and dont know if this is enough.

What would you improve first?

My next step is to remove attack mod on gloves and add a caster mod....

"
Covidicus написал:
Ok, so I'm trying to upgrade my "add 1 to 2 fire damage" mod on my gloves.

I planted a few sets of wild ape seeds and one of them had the mod, but it just added the same 1 to 2 fire damage mod again, so no help there.

Then I planted all my other wild ape seeds in my inventory after building more fields and chambers, but I never got that particular mod again and have no more wild ape seeds left.

Is this how the harvest feature works? I feel as though I messed something up, royally.

that fire damage on your gloves does not help this build. spellslinger only uses local attack damage on the wand. if it's "adds #-# damage to spells" then it works.

best thing to do on your gloves is use remove/add life until you hit t1 life then remove fire, and then add life, remove defense, add life, remove defense add life until you get t1 hybrid.

but that dex roll kinda screws youtr gloves up from this being something worth spending all those life crafts on so maybe get anew base and work on those until they are better than these and sell your old pair when you replace.
Последняя редакция: Cydcor. Время: 4 авг. 2020 г., 8:36:08
"
mercizizou1 написал:

Hi, what to upgrade next?

helmet - better enchant, more life, fire damage to spells (hunter) more resists

wand - more flat fire damage to attacks, lots of guides on how to craft a better one.

shield - better base with more life and +2 max res, along with +3 max chaos res if you're trying to get real fancy.

armor - you could craft an explodey chest with any number of mods that would be nice to have

amulet - fire dmg to attacks does nothing for you here. amulet is kinda trash, probably your easiest slot to upgrade.

gloves - all you're getting here is some res, life and dex. could be much better. increased damage against chilled, t1 res rolls or t1 dex roll if you really need it there. i just grabbed it off the tree until i could balance it on my armor.

belt and boots aren't reaching the cooldown thresh, divine or get new bases and start crafting upgrades.

definitely get a different belt. stygian base so you can use a nice hypnotic eye jewel with life 2 fire rolls and damage pen or something in there.
can someone post again the way to craft a good wand please?
"
PattyWin написал:
I killed Sirus Level 6 after 4 Deaths and i dont know if i could handle Sirus Level 8.

I only have 5.700HP and 500 ES and dont know if this is enough.

What would you improve first?

My next step is to remove attack mod on gloves and add a caster mod....

Doesn't look like you're using glorious vanity jewel with Xibaqua to get Divine flesh. You will be amazed at how tanky you feel with it.

"
All Damage taken bypasses Energy Shield
50% of Elemental Damage taken as Chaos Damage
+10% to maximum Chaos Resistance
"
Happysurfer написал:

Here the almost perfect guide by VodkaSheep he mentioned it several times in this topic:

"
For a BIS wand you want an uninfluenced imbued wand for the fastest attack speed to make clear feel smoother.

Its a pretty simple craft buy 5 or so Deafening essence of anger and 5 of the T4 wild seeds to try and get the 'fracture a random mod on an item with atleast 5 mods' craft.

then one by one use the essence on imbued wands and attempt to fracture the T0 fire damage mod you got from the essence. the essence of anger and T4 seeds cost 20c a pc last I checked so it isn't too expensive.

Alternatively, you can buy this craft on https://forbiddenharvest.com . It will save you a LOT of time, but costs around 1.1-1.2 EX atm) You can buy there other crafts as well if you have enough currency.

Once that mod is fractured drop a deafening essence of Woe on the wand.

Now craft multimod and then craft cast socketed spells on skill use and Double Damage from your crafting bench.

Now add a fire mod to fill up your final prefix.

Finally remove a non caster mod and add a caster mod until it eats your multimod and not your double damage to replace it with spell crit. you may have to recraft double damage.

Your final wand should be:

T0 attack Fire damage
T1 %Spell damage
Rerollable fire prefix(its the only modifiable fire mod on your item)
Spell crit (rerollable)
Double damage
Cast socketed spells on skill use

Honestly no better mods for a wand if your VD spellslinger.
"
P_larker написал:
"
Happysurfer написал:

Here the almost perfect guide by VodkaSheep he mentioned it several times in this topic:

"
For a BIS wand you want an uninfluenced imbued wand for the fastest attack speed to make clear feel smoother.

Its a pretty simple craft buy 5 or so Deafening essence of anger and 5 of the T4 wild seeds to try and get the 'fracture a random mod on an item with atleast 5 mods' craft.

then one by one use the essence on imbued wands and attempt to fracture the T0 fire damage mod you got from the essence. the essence of anger and T4 seeds cost 20c a pc last I checked so it isn't too expensive.

Alternatively, you can buy this craft on https://forbiddenharvest.com . It will save you a LOT of time, but costs around 1.1-1.2 EX atm) You can buy there other crafts as well if you have enough currency.

Once that mod is fractured drop a deafening essence of Woe on the wand.

Now craft multimod and then craft cast socketed spells on skill use and Double Damage from your crafting bench.

Now add a fire mod to fill up your final prefix.

Finally remove a non caster mod and add a caster mod until it eats your multimod and not your double damage to replace it with spell crit. you may have to recraft double damage.

Your final wand should be:

T0 attack Fire damage
T1 %Spell damage
Rerollable fire prefix(its the only modifiable fire mod on your item)
Spell crit (rerollable)
Double damage
Cast socketed spells on skill use

Honestly no better mods for a wand if your VD spellslinger.

thx

Ok, well this build do the damage. up to 5mln to high level bosses.
Ezy uber elder (never passed it before), Sirius 8.

7k hp, 900ES, 38% fire penetr.

VD: 19k tooltip unbuffed (POB: 80k)
DD: 28k tooltip unbuffed (POB: 116k)

Tree
Последняя редакция: Stridemann. Время: 4 авг. 2020 г., 13:30:46
"
Cydcor написал:
"
mercizizou1 написал:

Hi, what to upgrade next?

helmet - better enchant, more life, fire damage to spells (hunter) more resists

wand - more flat fire damage to attacks, lots of guides on how to craft a better one.

shield - better base with more life and +2 max res, along with +3 max chaos res if you're trying to get real fancy.

armor - you could craft an explodey chest with any number of mods that would be nice to have

amulet - fire dmg to attacks does nothing for you here. amulet is kinda trash, probably your easiest slot to upgrade.

gloves - all you're getting here is some res, life and dex. could be much better. increased damage against chilled, t1 res rolls or t1 dex roll if you really need it there. i just grabbed it off the tree until i could balance it on my armor.

belt and boots aren't reaching the cooldown thresh, divine or get new bases and start crafting upgrades.

definitely get a different belt. stygian base so you can use a nice hypnotic eye jewel with life 2 fire rolls and damage pen or something in there.

Thanks a lot for your feedback!
I'm not sure where to go next. I've got a shield I'm working on a bit to hopefully get an all resistance+ currently it has T1 life on it but I'm not sure I feel like throwing EX at it to hopefully add the missing modifier, especially when right now I'm sitting at 76 Fire, 78 Cold, 78 Lightning and 89 Chaos. My Glorious Vanity is in a funny place because it gives +1max chaos res, +40% fire damage and 4% fire resistance penetration.

Ideas of where to go next?

Скрытый текст

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация