[3.11] Spellslinger VD Necromancer. All content. Easy and fast Sirus A8 kill. Wave 20 Simulacrum.

"
CptOmen написал:
"
larsahh_ написал:
And finally my Belt, wont go very detailed how it's done but it uses similar method like helmet and boots. This is by far the most annoying one and it will cost you ~3000 chaos or 3000 alchemy+scouring on average to hit the 2 mods.

how the heck did you get Increased elemental damage 30 ? Shapers T1 is 21-25% so i dont understand where from 30 comes from.

20Q Turbulent Catalysts, it also increases the Redeemer mod damage by 20%!
Which helm enchant is best (lvl21 VD). + corpse or spellslinger cooldown?
I will write something here when I can think of something clever and amusing.
"
Sentry001 написал:
Hi,

Not sure what i should do next to improve my build, any ideas would be very much appreciated !!!

POB : https://pastebin.com/z13XMKiY

hi...try to enchant helmet, +1 to fire spell or all spell in wand/amulet (much more dps), cooldown rec speed in belt is usefull too...
I would like to ask, what is the point of having cdr enchant on helmet? From what I understand we need to reach 52%, which the way I see it is 20% from a lvl 21 spellslinger + 20% from belt + 12% from boots. Or is the goal to reach the 69% threshold?
"
PyknoR написал:
"
P_larker написал:
"
Happysurfer написал:
can someone post again the way to craft a good wand please?

Here the almost perfect guide by VodkaSheep he mentioned it several times in this topic:

"
For a BIS wand you want an uninfluenced imbued wand for the fastest attack speed to make clear feel smoother.

Its a pretty simple craft buy 5 or so Deafening essence of anger and 5 of the T4 wild seeds to try and get the 'fracture a random mod on an item with atleast 5 mods' craft.

then one by one use the essence on imbued wands and attempt to fracture the T0 fire damage mod you got from the essence. the essence of anger and T4 seeds cost 20c a pc last I checked so it isn't too expensive.

Alternatively, you can buy this craft on https://forbiddenharvest.com . It will save you a LOT of time, but costs around 1.1-1.2 EX atm) You can buy there other crafts as well if you have enough currency.

Once that mod is fractured drop a deafening essence of Woe on the wand.

Now craft multimod and then craft cast socketed spells on skill use and Double Damage from your crafting bench.

Now add a fire mod to fill up your final prefix.

Finally remove a non caster mod and add a caster mod until it eats your multimod and not your double damage to replace it with spell crit. you may have to recraft double damage.

Your final wand should be:

T0 attack Fire damage
T1 %Spell damage
Rerollable fire prefix(its the only modifiable fire mod on your item)
Spell crit (rerollable)
Double damage
Cast socketed spells on skill use

Honestly no better mods for a wand if your VD spellslinger.

Thanks, appreciate the repost. Almost got all the bits together (just farming enough life force to do the whole lot in one go, 5 tries + still have to buy a few Woes). That makes it sound really easy, but I know this is going to be an uphill battle. My Crafting RNG aint that great :P

Well, that worked. Got lucky on the first fracture, so now I have 2 I can sell :D Haven't gone whole hog yet to remove non-caster, but will do soon.

EDIT: ... and the +1 fire was first Harvest fire aug. Stoked.
Последняя редакция: PyknoR. Время: 9 авг. 2020 г., 9:06:25
I see a lot of people are using the spellslinger cooldown helm enchant, but the OP (iirc) referred to the +1 VD corpse enchant. Which is better?

EDIT: bought a cooldown hat, so don't answer now :P
Последняя редакция: PyknoR. Время: 9 авг. 2020 г., 20:03:57
Sorry for asking, but I couldn't find the answer.

Why does the build suggest using Detonate Dead in the 6L instead of fully capitalizing on Volatile Dead?
Последняя редакция: Garulf161. Время: 9 авг. 2020 г., 23:43:15

Can anyone remove fire res and augment chaos res ?

I need 33% chaos res to reach 85% chaos resistence to use glorious vanity
https://pastebin.com/sPxKYFGY

Im pretty stucked on what to do next im already crafting a shield with max ele resi and max chaos resi, I feel i need some more damage, but dont know what to change without blowing 10s of exs
"
larsahh_ написал:
Feel free to ask for further questions of anything was unclear!

Hey, you said earlier that, Spellslinger+Wave of conviction+Combustion setup probably will give more dmg than Herald of Ash setup. But now i see that you finally did Herald setup.
So do you currently use 3 spellslingers setup + herald of ash ?

Currently i'm trying to improve my single target damage and i'm wondering on changing few things.

I'm unable to run 3xspellslinger + herald so i'm wondering which setup in your opinion is better herald of ash or Spellslinger+Wave of conviction+Combustion

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация