[3.11] Spellslinger VD Necromancer. All content. Easy and fast Sirus A8 kill. Wave 20 Simulacrum.

And finally my Belt, wont go very detailed how it's done but it uses similar method like helmet and boots. This is by far the most annoying one and it will cost you ~3000 chaos or 3000 alchemy+scouring on average to hit the 2 mods.

Скрытый текст

I bought enchanted base, used a Redeemer's orb on it, I wanted the Redeemers Mod for later on.
I took another Shaped belt and combined it into the the Redeemer enchanted base. The mods here really dont matter because 999/1000 times you will have to restart with either chaos spam or Alchemy/Scour spam.

Your 2 targeted mods are both Shaper mods , that's why the Awakener Orb doesn't matter. You are looking for t1 Elemental damage and t1 Cooldown recovery.

Once you manage to hit both of the mods, try to separate them and get rid of unneeded stats or clean up the item.
In this case it's way easier than the helmet crafting because you could do many non-influence to influence and hope the influence mods have specific tags to targeted annul them. The mod you have to watch out for altho is Mana recovery Rate, will be gamble to get it away and if you fail and hit any of the CDR or Elemental damage mod, you have to spam more Alch and Scourings!

Once you have belt sorted/2 specific mods separate, I'd recommend blocking suffix with some removable craft like augment lightning or fire, double check first if those can roll prefixes, craft a random suffix. Augment Life and Remadd life until t1. Do same with augment cold and remadd cold until t1 damage against chilled targets and then work with your suffixes. Spell damage during flask is caster mod and remadd until you hit t1.

I'm always gladly helping you if you attempt this belt ingame, just PM me if you are on the step of separating mods once you hit t1 CDR + t1 Elemental damage, and I'll give my input what you can do to go forward!

Последняя редакция: larsahh_. Время: 8 авг. 2020 г., 14:45:12
I've allocated all the reduced mana reserved nodes in the build, and even grabbed an extra one, but using the 6-link reserves 103% mana, which obviously wont work lol. How do you get your mana reservation to work out?
Sincerely,
Ninja

Melee Rights Activist / Professional Axe Holder
"Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory. Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat."
"
TheEXILEDPiggehNinja написал:
I've allocated all the reduced mana reserved nodes in the build, and even grabbed an extra one, but using the 6-link reserves 103% mana, which obviously wont work lol. How do you get your mana reservation to work out?

Hard to help out when your characters are non-public. Otherways I can take a look and see what you are doing wrong. It can be wrong links, it can be big Mana multiplier support gems etc.
Can i ask why de we keep frenzy lvl 1?, i didnt know when i started the build and i lvled the gem by accident, and im not having any problem with mana , then why do we dont lvl the gem then?
"
Leik0 написал:
Can i ask why de we keep frenzy lvl 1?, i didnt know when i started the build and i lvled the gem by accident, and im not having any problem with mana , then why do we dont lvl the gem then?
frenzy is only for activate spellslinger vd/dd... level 1 requires less dex...
Последняя редакция: IverzonX. Время: 8 авг. 2020 г., 11:09:56
"
Leik0 написал:

If it's lvl 1, you dont have to worry about physical reflect!
I'm curious why we take minion passives
"
larsahh_ написал:
And finally my Belt, wont go very detailed how it's done but it uses similar method like helmet and boots. This is by far the most annoying one and it will cost you ~3000 chaos or 3000 alchemy+scouring on average to hit the 2 mods.

Скрытый текст

I bought enchanted base, used a Redeemer's orb on it, I wanted the Redeemers Mod for later on.
I took another Shaped belt and combined it into the the Redeemer enchanted base. The mods here really dont matter because 999/1000 times you will have to restart with eithe chaos spam or Alchemy/Scour spam.

Your 2 targeted mods are both Shaper mods , that's why the Awakener Orb doesn't matter. You are looking for t1 Elemental damage and t1 Cooldown recovery.

Once you manage to hit both of the mods, try to separate them and get rid of uneeded stats or clean up the item.
In this case it's way easier than the helmet crafting because you could do many non-influence to influence and hope the influence mods have specific tags to targeted annul them. The mod you have to watch out for altho is Mana recovery Rate, will be gamble to get it away and if you fail and hit any of the CDR or Elemental damage mod, you have to spam more Alch and Scourings!

Once you have belt sorted/2 specific mods separate, I'd recoment blocking suffix with some remoable craft like augment lightning or fire, double check first if those can roll prefixes, craft a random suffix. Augment Life and Remadd life until t1. Do same with augment cold and remadd cold until t1 damage against chilled targets and then work with your prefixes. Spelldamage during flask is caster mod and remadd until you hit t1.

I'm always gladly helping you if you attempt this belt ingame, just PM me if you are on the step of separating mods once you hit t1 CDR + t1 Elemental damage, and I'll give my input what you can do to go forward!

All awesome info, thanks!
IGN - Ziddyroc
Hi,

Not sure what i should do next to improve my build, any ideas would be very much appreciated !!!

POB : https://pastebin.com/z13XMKiY

"
larsahh_ написал:

how the heck did you get Increased elemental damage 30 ? Shapers T1 is 21-25% so i dont understand where from 30 comes from.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация