[3.11] Spellslinger VD Necromancer. All content. Easy and fast Sirus A8 kill. Wave 20 Simulacrum.

"
Sentry001 написал:
Hi

You put glorious vanity xibaqua in the jewel slot leading the the life wheel, where Agnostic is taken.

Does it matter what the number on the jewel is ?

I have one with 6574 on it.

No it doesn't matter. You will always get Divine Flesh no matter the number. The number only affects the minor nodes.
Really enjoying this build.

Only downside is I can't see a damn thing when fighting Sirus...
would it be a big dps upgrade to use anger and auls uprising? it feels i cant die but my damage lacks a littlebit
"
Happysurfer написал:
would it be a big dps upgrade to use anger and auls uprising? it feels i cant die but my damage lacks a littlebit

If you got the res and shit to be ele capped and chaos at 85 (as Auls has no res of course), ye, absolutely. I did and it made a notable difference to my deeps. Still not end game cRusHinG, but comfortable.
I will write something here when I can think of something clever and amusing.
Последняя редакция: PyknoR. Время: 7 авг. 2020 г., 6:00:05
"
PyknoR написал:
"
Happysurfer написал:

If you got the res and shit to be ele capped and chaos at 85 (as Auls has no res of course), ye, absolutely. I did and it made a notable difference to my deeps. Still not end game cRusHinG, but comfortable.

i am easy chaos capped and res too. the question is .what should on my amu to be better than anger.
i have pob and cant read the stats right i think
Hey, I got a belt with lvl 22 enduring cry and I also run on double -9 to mana cost so inspiration will not work (is it even necessary in the frenzy setup if I don't struggle with mana anymore?). What could I replace those two gems with?
Since I got lot of questions ingame I'll give you couple crafting tips how to craft some of the bis items. But be aware most of them are going to cost you many many 10s of Exalted Orbs, can be 50-100 seedcrafts, but you have to spend nowhere near a mirror like previous leagues.

Let's start with close to a bis Wand for Elemental Overload setup.

To craft something like this, but with +1 fire spell skill gems. (+1 All spell skill gems is average 1 out of 6 wands if you craft it this way)

Скрытый текст

Start with an Imbued wand base ilvl 82+ (It's needed to roll t1 flat fire damage to attacks)

The Fractured mod you need on the wand is either t1 spell damage or t1 fire damage%. A Base like that goes anywhere from 5ex to 15 ex. I choose Imbued Wand base for more APS, it just feels so much smoother clearing maps with fast Shield Charge etc. At least I recomend to go for 1.3 aps base speed or higher.

Next step is buy 1S Primitive Chaotic Resonators and Scorched Fossils. I also suggest you do buy or use your perfect fossils in 1s resosnators and try get 28-30q on your wand! (Using a Gilded fossil for "Item sells for much more to vendors doesn't hurt either, if you ever want to corrupt the item, the Vaal orb or CC can spare your spell dmg implicit and eat the gilded one)

When you have your quality/Gilded fossils done, now comes the RNG part. I spammed about ~170 Scorched fossils in 1s primitive chaotic resonators until I hit t1 flat fire damage first time (It's more than the Deafening Essence of Anger, therefor this method of min/maxxing) When I did craft same wand second time, it took me ~1000 scorched fossils. PathOfExile states average is about 199 Fossils. So I was bit unlucky with this step on second craft!

Your wand should now look like
-t1 spelldamage or fire damage (Fractured mod)
-t1 Added Fire damage to Attacks
and 2-4 random mods.

Before next step, we need to make sure the third prefix is either open or a caster modifier and prefarable no caster suffixes. If there is 1 caster prefix, 1 caster suffix, remove them both and fill the suffixes so there are no caster modifiers there (2 random mods + 1 crafted mod like attributes, resistance etc that wont interfere with any caster mods)

For third prefix we want to flip caster mod only and nothing else. If your item is good to go for this step, that means no caster suffixes and all of them filled up. Just Add caster modifier once, then remadd or annul aug casters until you get either +1 fire skill gems or +1 all spell skill gems. (The fire spell skill gems has a Weight of 250 vs All spell skill gems 50 vs total weight of 27 300 of caster prefixes that are able to roll)

So on average you need 91 Caster Remadd/annul/Augs to hit one of those stats. On my First wand I spent 28 Remadd Casters, on Second wand about 70.

When you have all the 3 prefixes done now your wand is almost done! It should look like:
t1 spelldmg/fire damage as the fractured mod
t1 added fire damage to attacks
+1 Fire Spell Skill Gems or All spell Skill gems

Now if you have full suffixes, you either reroll suffixes and keep prefixes until you can either remove them in a safe way, or just Craft prefixes cannot be changed for 2 Ex and Scour.

Now Craft "Can have up to 3 crafted Mods, Trigger a Socketed Spell when you use a Skill and 4-5% chance to deal double damage.

If you now want to step up your game by further min/maxxing, like one of the wands I posted that has no "3 Crafted Mods" suffix and instead Chaos resistance.

You can do Non-Critical to a Critical modifier. It can only target one of the 3 suffixes, but for every 1 of these crafts, you also do need a "Remove a random critical Modifier from an item" If you dont hit the 3 Crafted Modifier suffix you first remove crit modifier, craft whatever it annuled and go again. In the End I Augmented my wand with a Chaos modifer for Chaos Resistance (Basically min/max things because it opens up a free suffix on 1 of your other items)
I'd not suggest trying to Augment Fire for Fire damage, There are too many Fire modifiers like burning damage, ignite, fire resistances and the odds hitting %Fire damage is very low!

Feel free to ask for further questions of anything was unclear!
Next up I'm going through the process of my proudest craft which is my beautiful helmet. Before you start complaining on perfect rolls (The Fire damage to spells took mat least 3-4 days and ~290 randomise caster/fire to hit perfect)

Скрытый текст

You start off with buying the enchanted base with "Skills supported by Spellslinger have 30 increased cooldown recovery speed" The base itself has to be either non-influenced, Warlord or Hunter Influenced - or both. And the itemlevel has to be minimum of 85+.

Read up how to craft items with Awakener's orbs. The targeted base of the Orb, the item you Awakener orb into everything will be the final base etc. Whenevr you Awakener Orb it yourself, the mods dont matter at all for this specific helmet, you can do 30Q quality, Gilded fossils etc all after the Awakener Orb. But make sure it's done before next step, otherways it can't have 30q and gilded implicit in the future.

Next step is to buy Defeaning Essence of Loathing. On average you need about ~70 of them according to CraftOfExile. You can be lucky hit it earlier, but also unlucky and it takes more!

When you use the Essences on the helmet, You have to hit 1 specific mod, no other mods matter for now. It HAS to be t1 % elemendal damage (19-22 elemental damage since it can't be added later on in a safe and cheap way!)
If You'd be fine without %Elemental Damage and instead going for Physical damage taken as Fire damage, then you just need a couple of essences since this mod can be seed crafted later on with Aug/Annul/Remadd Physical Modifiers.

Anyway I will focus only on the Elemental Damage for now. Whenever you hit it together with the Essence Modifier (5% reduced Mana reserved) You have to see what you can do next. The Goal is to remove all other mods and leave the helmet with just %Elemental Damage and Reduced Mana reserved. There is no way to safely remove an Attribute/rarity Suffix what I know of, and t hen you have to gamble with Annuls, If you fail, yeah it sucks but go again with Essences. I failed 2 times because it rolled Intelligence and rarity and there are no ways to remove it safely.

Otherways there are many different ways to remove all other mods, yeah it can become expensive, I spent about 14-15 ex on crafthing bench locking prefixes and Suffixes to remove influenced and non-influenced mods but in the end I managed to separate the rare item with %Elemental Damage and 5% Reduced Mana reserved.

From there on it's the easy part left now. I'd first block suffixes with lets say a random resistance, either lightning or cold and any crafted suffix.
Then Aug Fire and remadd fire until t1 Fire damage to spells - Aug Life and Remadd Life until t1.

Before going on towards Suffixes your helmet should look like:

Prefixes
t1 flat life 90-99
t1 fire damage to spells
t1 19-22 elemental damage%

Suffixes
5% Reduced Mana Reserved (Essence)
Any cold or lightning resistance
Any benchcrafted modifier that can be removed at any time.

I'd Divine now the Elemental damage to 22, with either Divine orbs or randomise prefixes with lucky modifier rolls etc.

Crafting your Suffixes

Now remove the cold or lightning resistance with Targeted Annuls, replace benchcraft modifier to any pure fire resistance craft (No fire+chaos craft)

When you now Augment fire - You will get "Nearby enemies have -9% to Fire Resistance.

Remove the crafted Fire resistance, augment chaos modifier and remadd chaos until t1 chaos resistance. But you could also do same with Cold or Lightning Resistance if you are lacking any of those!

And your helmet should be done now and look like mine. Use targeted Divine crafts like Randomise life, randomise fire, randomise caster, randomise chaos to perfectly divine it!

The hard part about crafting the helmet is really separating Elemental Damage and Reduced Mana Reserved and it can be costly, also buying Essences in Bulk is very painful but once you hit those 2 modifiers, you can hit me ingame and I can give you tips how to proceed and hopefully separate those modifiers!

Next up my boots:

I went with Crusader + Hunter for 1 simple reason. The third useful prefix I could find was +2 max fire resistance, also it's very easy to add onto the boots. Lot of people run with "Cannot be Frozen" as crafted modifier and they think it frees up a flask slot for them but I disagree. "Cannot be Frozen doesnt give you cannot be chilled immunity - and I find Chilling grounds, cold damage that makes you chilled more annoying than Frozen. So I'd would anytime use a flask slot over that crafted modifier.

Anyway to the process

Скрытый текст

You can buy a non-influenced enchanted base from trade if you dont want to farm lab later on for enchanting the boots. Personally Elemental damage pen if you haven't killed is by far the best craft for Sirus and overall bossing without adds but I like the Movement speed one - gotta go fast! Make sure the base of two-toned (I prefer Dex/Str base because it has no Energy shield rolls and ES doesn't to anything for us anyway because we run Divine Flesh) boots is at least ilvl 86+ for 35 Movement speed.

Next up I'd buy a Crusader Orb - should be cheaper than Hunter's Orb or whatever is cheaper.
If you crusader on the item you can quality it to up 30Q and use gilded fossil again - the enchant always stays like my other item crafts I mentioned.
Now roll the boots with Alteration orbs until you hit t1 Cooldown Recovery Speed.

Next up prepare another set of boots, ilvl 75+ hun ter influence if first boots were Crusader and roll Tailwind as the only influence modifer on them. Very easy with Reroll a White/Magic/rare item with critical modifier seeds.

Combien the 2 items with Awakener Orb and make sure the enchanted base with 30Q is what becomes the final item.

Now comes the tricky part, if you dont roll 30-35 MS or not able to get it with a non-speed to speed modifier without removing T1 CDR roll you will have to do it the hard way. You most likely will fail like I did and go on with the next step.

Buy about 1000 Orb of Alchemy and 1000 Orb of Scouring, You could also chaos reroll it if you hate Alc and Scour method.

Your 2 mods that you 100% Need on the item now is 35 MS and t1 Cooldown Recovery Speed and preferably no attribute suffixes or other non-removable affixes. On average according to CraftOfExile it takes you ~1000, not too bad!

Dont worry about Tailwind or other stats, they can always be added later on, similar to my helmet crafting method. When you Augment Critical modifier - tailwind is 100% guaranteed on an double influenced boots like these.

work with fixxing your suffixes first, but if you want to add chaos resistance, make sure to have at least 2 prefixes done and a crafted prefix on the item so you dont roll any of the chaos influence hunter modifiers.

The +2 Fire resistance is 1/2, either +1 or +2 when all suffixes are filled up and if you dont have other fire suffixes you can remadd fire until you get this as last step! When you try get T1 Life on the boots, it can take several remadds, but make sure all 3 suffixes are taken before you do it!

Feel free to PM me ingame if you managed to roll t1 CDR + 35 MS and I will try to help what to do next, how to get rid of bad affixes, if you need to gamble with annul etc!

For shield crafting - go back to page 205*, I have a detailed guide how to get you a very good shield, IF you manage to find a rare base with required modifiers, it's 100% failproof to craft one like mine!

I also want to share my Ring Craft that is a very niche ring:

It's also surprisingly easy!

Скрытый текст

Start with buying a ilvl 84+ Unset Ring with Warlord Influence, should be very cheap, 10-20chaos tops!

Start off with Gilded Fossils If you like so, then alt/aug/regal (if the suffix is a non chaos resistance and removable) spam it for +3 socketed gems.

Goal is to get a rare ring with +3 socketed gems and either a removable prefix/suffix whener you turn it into rare. Shouldn't take too much time. A resistance would help alot here because we can work with for later steps.

Next up if the +3 Gems is only Prefix, augment item twice with physical modifiers and make sure you have 2 Physical Annuls for future. We simply want to block prefixes in this step and we need a crafted suffix later on to apply Flammability on the ring.

if the item has 1 resistance, change it to fire resistance with your craft, tier doesnt really matter unless you want to keep it later on. If item just has 3 prefixes and no suffixers currently, craft %fire damage and augment fire, 99% of the cases you will get a random fire resistance now. Keep the crafted %fire damage on the ring and augment fire again.
You will either get Curse Enemies with lvl 5 or lvl 8 Flammability on hit now. If you are picky and want lvl 8 but got lvl 5. Remove the Crafted % fire damage, convert fire resistance to either cold or lightning resistance. Annul fire modifier, or annul fire x2 if you didnt convert. Now craft fire% damage again, convert cold or lightning resistance back to fire and aug fire. (Or aug fire 2 if you didn't convert and had lot of those crafts ready!)

By end of this process ring should look like

Prefixes
+3 socketed gems
Random physical modifier/removable modifer
Random physical modifier

Suffixes
Fire resistance
Curse enemies with Flammability on hit lvl 8
Fire damage% craft

Now it's up to you how to proceed, we can keep the craft on atm, remove a random physical modifier - augment life, remadd life until t1 life.
But we can also convert the fire resistance to other resistance and then remadd until the required t1 resistance - But make sure you dont remadd fire here, it can remove flammability. When your resistance is done - remove the crafted %fire damage - augment chaos or other resistance you need - as long as it's never fire because fire modifiers interfere with Flammability and remadd fire can remove it!
But if you badly need fire resistance on your ring, dont worry once you have t1 cold or lightning resistance - you can Always convert that resistance to fire Resistance via the special t2 purple seedcraft, and this way you dont have to worry about bricking item.

If you didn't do life before, you can now do life. Once life is done t1, remove the last prefix via your targeted Annul (That's why I really prefer physical here because it wont interfere anywhere!)

And craft -9 mana cost to non-channeling costs, put 20 Fertile Catalysts and you have a very nice ring where you can put in Anger, relatively cheap to craft compared to many other items!

Also I forgot to mention and I probably should - If you want to run to run double curses for lot of more dmg you need to be able a second curse some way!
The normal limit of curses is only 1 but there are 2 ways to apply a second one!
Either you use 5 points on your passive tree to get Whipsers of Doom on the passive tree (Can also annoint this but I doubt it's worth over Annointing over Undertaker.
The second way is to have Awakened Curse on Hit for you Frenzy Setup and it has to be lvl 5 Awakened Curse on Hit (Not lower) and the gem itself Last time I checked was 18 ex. And have Elemental Weakness in that setup!
Последняя редакция: larsahh_. Время: 7 авг. 2020 г., 16:16:52

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация