[3.11] Spellslinger VD Necromancer. All content. Easy and fast Sirus A8 kill. Wave 20 Simulacrum.

"
Etralis написал:
Hey guys!

I wanna play this build in standard:

Are there any changes i can do regarding legacy items / mods to make this even stronger?

Are there any mechanics used in this build that dont exist in standard?

Budget doesnt really matter!

A quick response would be really appreceated! :)

I am playing this in Standard and am level 92. Here is my pastebin

https://pastebin.com/rTZBig0x

it rocks !!!!!!!! gonna upgrade my amulet and wand and thats about it. Am okay playing this in standard. I just use regular elemental or fire damage nodes post level 90 instead of the jewel cluster.

Its tanky from the get go and the DPS only gets better with gear and levels (90+). dont expect it to rock below those levels. To be honest, as long as its tanky, clear speed is very good, I can live with the mediocre single target damage.

edit:

here is my gear (flasks are important)

you can swap Vaal Righteous Fire for the Dash Gem before boss fights. Just make sure its charged up beforehand. A bit clunky but if you want more DPS its there. I personally stopped using it as the damage is good enough for me.

here is some other gear I swap in (chaos res and life) when needed. Headhunter for faster clear and whatnot. Flasks depending on the map.

Последняя редакция: Daibom. Время: 10 апр. 2020 г., 21:03:48
Последняя редакция: jabeleta. Время: 10 апр. 2020 г., 20:36:36
"
Pesgamer10 написал:
"
tanabank03 написал:

can you help me?
i need more dmg for fight boss
can you guide me next step item?
how to craft wand?
ty for reply and sry for my english

Try this
"
Change a bit your gem setup:

- Remove desecrate from wand and put there wave of convinction
- Add Vaal Detonate Dead in the old WOC setup (with spellslinger and combustion).
Your gear is good, I would change the wand, it's really bad. You can craft one with Deafening Essence of Anger but i suggest you to buy one with this mods https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Delirium/aVDpKG3ue

You can also get more fire pen from the amulet. I use Xoph's Blood 20%Q (12% fire pen) and cover ash when hit is a really good boost against bosses. Btw gloves with flat "fire damage against ignited enemies" are stronger than "increased damage against chilled enemies" according to POB.

Try this or look at my setup. I have beaten maximum delirium Phoenix easily and relatively fast. Simulacrum and A8 Syrus are a joke too.

thank a lot bro, i will try it!
ขอบคุณครับ
Hey guys, playin this build and its very fun until now but i have a choice to make and idk what to pick between those 2 jewels.
Please halp :D

I dont know if Cremator ( with 9 passives ) is better then Smoking Remains ( with 10 passives )
"
Chimichangas написал:
"
Ino_0x написал:

I am REALLY having a hard time with bosses. Feels like the tankyness is almost on point. But the boss damage is shit. Any tips that can help me, feels like im miles of with the damage.

I am truly clueless here >.<

I pulled you up in POB and your damage looks similar to mine, I'm at about 40k per orb and you're around 38k, I do bosses relatively quickly.

Are you dying to bosses or are they just taking a long time?

I mean, similacrum seems almost impossible. Getting stunned/frozen or something all the time when more mobs gather up, and that gets me killed. Also feel the damage output is kinda low - Maybe im just not used to the playstyle.

But getting stunned really fucks me up in similacrum.

Also i dont know how good a wand must be to be an upgrade. Since lvl 10 flammability must be doing its fair share aswell?
Последняя редакция: Ino_0x. Время: 11 апр. 2020 г., 5:26:47
Whats graphics setting we should use?

as spam VD, my PC super slow motion..... then quick like the flash.
Which one would be better? PoB says the one with penetrate but idk how much i can trust PoB with this build.

"
Zinfuji написал:
Which one would be better? PoB says the one with penetrate but idk how much i can trust PoB with this build.

i would say that one..

As VD shouldnt be an attack
Последняя редакция: Rehbock. Время: 11 апр. 2020 г., 7:35:07
"
Zinfuji написал:

The wand PoB chose is the stronger one, you just don't benefit from the Penetration on it.
bottom text
"
Pesgamer10 написал:
"
tanabank03 написал:

can you help me?
i need more dmg for fight boss
can you guide me next step item?
how to craft wand?
ty for reply and sry for my english

Try this
"
Change a bit your gem setup:

- Remove desecrate from wand and put there wave of convinction
- Add Vaal Detonate Dead in the old WOC setup (with spellslinger and combustion).
Your gear is good, I would change the wand, it's really bad. You can craft one with Deafening Essence of Anger but i suggest you to buy one with this mods https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Delirium/aVDpKG3ue

You can also get more fire pen from the amulet. I use Xoph's Blood 20%Q (12% fire pen) and cover ash when hit is a really good boost against bosses. Btw gloves with flat "fire damage against ignited enemies" are stronger than "increased damage against chilled enemies" according to POB.

Try this or look at my setup. I have beaten maximum delirium Phoenix easily and relatively fast. Simulacrum and A8 Syrus are a joke too.

it is burning, not ignited.
if you nerf 10 gems out of 30, you automatically buff the other 20!

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация