[3.11] Spellslinger VD Necromancer. All content. Easy and fast Sirus A8 kill. Wave 20 Simulacrum.

"
Ino_0x написал:

I am REALLY having a hard time with bosses. Feels like the tankyness is almost on point. But the boss damage is shit. Any tips that can help me, feels like im miles of with the damage.

I am truly clueless here >.<

Well unless i'm missing something as well, you cant have 2 curses unless you get an Awakened Curse on Hit to lvl5.
"
Ino_0x написал:
"
Chimichangas написал:
"
Ino_0x написал:

I am REALLY having a hard time with bosses. Feels like the tankyness is almost on point. But the boss damage is shit. Any tips that can help me, feels like im miles of with the damage.

I am truly clueless here >.<

I pulled you up in POB and your damage looks similar to mine, I'm at about 40k per orb and you're around 38k, I do bosses relatively quickly.

Are you dying to bosses or are they just taking a long time?

I mean, similacrum seems almost impossible. Getting stunned/frozen or something all the time when more mobs gather up, and that gets me killed. Also feel the damage output is kinda low - Maybe im just not used to the playstyle.

But getting stunned really fucks me up in similacrum.

Also i dont know how good a wand must be to be an upgrade. Since lvl 10 flammability must be doing its fair share aswell?

do you spec into whispers of doom? if not flammability and elemental weakness wont work at the same time.
if you nerf 10 gems out of 30, you automatically buff the other 20!
"
Artwebb1986 написал:

Well unless i'm missing something as well, you cant have 2 curses unless you get an Awakened Curse on Hit to lvl5.

The aw curse on hit only counts for curses it supports, doesnt it? so the curse on a ring/gloves and one linked to aw curse on hit wont work. Or am I wrong?
if you nerf 10 gems out of 30, you automatically buff the other 20!
Hey man I was wondering if you have any suggestions for me on my current gears. I'm playing ssf right now and I'm having a hard time finding an inpulsa and the shield tbh. If you have any recommendations on gears or stats to look for that would be great. Here is my POB: https://pastebin.com/wbJkCS3w
(My very first time playing ssf and gotta say it's pretty tough haha.)
Последняя редакция: franzisk. Время: 11 апр. 2020 г., 12:54:27
"
it is burning, not ignited.

I'm sorry, you're right!

BTW if an enemy is ignited also implies it is burning, so you get that bonus damage anyways.
The cycle of life and death continues. We will live, they will die.
Последняя редакция: Pesgamer10. Время: 11 апр. 2020 г., 13:31:13
"
ibims111 написал:
"
Artwebb1986 написал:

The aw curse on hit only counts for curses it supports, doesnt it? so the curse on a ring/gloves and one linked to aw curse on hit wont work. Or am I wrong?

Not sure never gotten that gem. But would make sense that way.
ahm, prolly a stupid question, but:

Why do we want flat fire dmg on our wand?
It doesnt add to spells - so whats the point?!
"
Etralis написал:

Local flat damage on wands is added to spells via Spellslinger.
"
leafyr0kr написал:
"
Etralis написал:

thank you! i knew there must be something im overseeing :)
"
leafyr0kr написал:
"
Etralis написал:

thank you! i knew there must be something im overseeing :)

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация