[3.11] Spellslinger VD Necromancer. All content. Easy and fast Sirus A8 kill. Wave 20 Simulacrum.

"
Ino_0x написал:

I am REALLY having a hard time with bosses. Feels like the tankyness is almost on point. But the boss damage is shit. Any tips that can help me, feels like im miles of with the damage.

I am truly clueless here >.<

okay here is how you do it.

Wand Setup: Tempest Shield - Wave of Conviction - Bone Offering

Head Gear: Frenzy - Barrage - Combustion Support - Power on Crit

Shield: Herald of Ash (23% Quality) - Enhance Support - Enlightment (For Mana Serve)/Empower (if enough mana)

Switch the Ring with -9 Mana Cost to "Circle of Angust" with
- Reduced Mana Reserved for Herald of Ash
- Increased Fire Damage while affected by Herald of Ash

"

you lose the curse but on what point does the -Res will help you when you cant output any damage.

~forget that as you have already flammability on your wand so gg
Последняя редакция: Rehbock. Время: 11 апр. 2020 г., 16:05:51
Thank you so much! Great guide, I've been doing this build, only my second league, but I am learning so much.

Guides like this are invaluable to people that are new and or learning the game.

"
Rehbock написал:

okay here is how you do it.

Wand Setup: Tempest Shield - Wave of Conviction - Bone Offering

Head Gear: Frenzy - Barrage - Combustion Support - Power on Crit

Shield: Herald of Ash (23% Quality) - Enhance Support - Enlightment (For Mana Serve)/Empower (if enough mana)

Switch the Ring with -9 Mana Cost to "Circle of Angust" with
- Reduced Mana Reserved for Herald of Ash
- Increased Fire Damage while affected by Herald of Ash

"

you lose the curse but on what point does the -Res will help you when you cant output any damage.

~forget that as you have already flammability on your wand so gg

I dont get why you suggest changing the build instead of just telling what to improve. There is no Herald in his build so why should he implement it? Herald of Ash is not needed at all to get the build going.

The lack of dmg is not because a herald is missing, it simply is becasue the wand is shit. And the currency for empower/enlighten or other gems you suggest would be better invested into a good wand or chaos res on rings+gloves or +dmg agains chillded/burning enemies on gloves.

Just saying. Kina weird to suggest findamental changes in gems, socket colors instead of overseeing the current status of his stuff.

1. Wand
2. +dmg against chilled/burning enemies on gloves
3. if 1. not possible, get rid of flammabilty on wand and use another one laying around in your stash to get your ele weakness going.
4. think about using xophs blood amulet if you dont need dex on your amulet. covered in ash is a big boost and you get 10% fire penetration on it for 15c. Downside is, you wont do any chaos damage with your atziri flask anymore. But that would enable you to use another defensive flask like granite with +% armour if you dont need the life leech from atziri.
if you nerf 10 gems out of 30, you automatically buff the other 20!
Последняя редакция: ibims111. Время: 11 апр. 2020 г., 17:15:47
okay im at level 94 now and tried A8 Sirus last night. Got him to his last stage but died. Seems without the flasks i have no more DPS (but with my flasks am good)

i upgraded a few stuff and DPS is okay now for the 4 conquerors ... zero problems with them.

Any tips for Sirus A8? The longer the fight takes, the more chances for me to die so i really want a bit more DPS. Should I:

1) Remove Desecrate (green) from the Wand and replace it with Wave of Conviction from the shield. And in the place of Wave of Conviction (blue).. replace (swap) it with Detonate Dead (green). Does this work ? dont i lose corpses for the balls?

2) I am not feeling too much of the tankiness that most people say about the Sirus A8. I swap in my resist gear and get to about 55% Chaos Res.

here is my gear

and i swap this 1 ring and 1 amulet in for the fight with Sirus due to the Chaos Res

Am I doing something wrong?

please help. Sirus A8 is the goal that has eluded me. All my other builds have failed ehehe. And i just need a bit more "forgiving tankiness" to nail this sucker down. my eye hand coordination just isnt that fast.

I wish i could "revert" to a lower version of Sirus. At least those ones I could kill.

Here is my latest PoB pastebin:

https://pastebin.com/eCTi0vX2

not sure if these DPS numbers are on the high / mid / low side for this build. anyone care to comment?

Последняя редакция: Daibom. Время: 11 апр. 2020 г., 19:34:45
I took down A8 Sirus on my first attempt ever and wow, it was not that difficult with this build lol. The entire fight took about seven minutes for me.

Final gear used:

pob:
https://pastebin.com/rHEpA36k

Overall, I had a blast with this build! I loved the explosions and the tankiness. I will continue to keep playing it until I reach level 95 and then I will probably quit the league.
Последняя редакция: arzate03. Время: 12 апр. 2020 г., 2:33:18
Is the dps difference between VD consumes +1 corpse and 30% slinger cd reduction big?

Wondering if I should do the switch from +1 VD to -30% spellslinger as it would cost most of my money.
Some Gear Updates and new PoB:
https://pastebin.com/Zr1ZzcVC

"
arzate03 написал:
I took down A8 Sirus on my first attempt ever and wow, it was not that difficult with this build lol. The entire fight took about seven minutes for me.

Final gear used:

pob:
https://pastebin.com/rHEpA36k

Overall, I had a blast with this build! I loved the explosions and the tankiness. I will continue to keep playing it until I reach level 95 and then I will probably quit the league.

give me some tips :)

i see you removed Fortify ? did it make a difference in tankiness?

you also used Detonate Dead which I have been thinking about.....

see my post right above yours.
Why does nobody use the "40% increased Volatile Dead Damage"?

Is the cooldown enchantment so much better?
With 35% CDRS, VD has 0,32 cooldown and with +1 VD you cast 25 balls per second [8x(1/0,32)]=25

With 35% CDRS and 30% CDRS from enchant, VD has 0,27 cooldown and you cast 22,2 balls per second [6x(1/0,27)]=22,2

If you have 35% CDRS from boots and belt, +1 VD is better, otherwise 30% CDRS enchant on SS is better.

40% increased damage on VD is good, but +1 VD and SS CDRs enchants are better.

The cycle of life and death continues. We will live, they will die.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация