3.11 | Carry Me Golems | Carrion/Stone Golem Elementalist | Very Tanky and High DPS summoner

"
em0xghirzr написал:
Excuse me, I am not understanding how you can have that much high dps with around 2,000,000. When I only get around 300,000dps for the carrion golem@@?
How can I imorove my damage…?
Carrion golem damage calculations are broken. Path of Building claims I'm getting just shy of 80k per second per golem, 4 golems, so 320k damage.

However.

I just fought Sirus at awakening level 8. I can do 25% of his damage to phase him in seconds, and I'm pretty sure he has effectively millions of life. My Carrion golems setup is taking him down faster than my Stone golems were, and those were pushing ~25 million DPS.

So my advice would be, ignore the damage numbers. If you're killing stuff nice and fast, good enough.

With all that said, I likely wouldn't recommend running Carrion golems in your setup, I'd run 7 stone, 1 chaos, and 1 lightning. Carrions don't really start to shine until you can afford the supporting cast - you need spectres, zombies, an animated guardian, and an expensive +3 minion gems helm with minion life, and an amulet with +1 spell and +1 int gems. And some level 21 gems, and a bunch of not exactly budget gear for your animated guardian.
Current league IGN: Teldra_Anc_LAD
Feel free to message me in game if I'm on.
"
reciprocate написал:
"
grimjack68 написал:
"
jsuslak313 написал:
juju that was my first build this league: CoC CI/Block ice nova, it was really awesome but REALLY expensive.

Guys can someone confirm for me (it's been a while): with confluxes and beacon of ruin, I will always apply a 15% shock when I hit regardless of my actual hit damage correct? Or do I still need to pass that 5% threshold making it useless?

Man now I want that extra curse amulet so I can gain 3 more points to work with...**ed: forgot I changed my amulet to add specters lol. no extra curse for me

Beacon of ruin: 1 point of cold damage from any hit will apply chill, and 1 point of lightning damage from a critical strike will apply shock.

Now if only I could figure out a way to do 1 point of damage with either of those. I suspect that's going to have to wait until I retire the Cold Iron Point daggers.

Would the rotating Confluxes be enough to do the job? Even still I got flatted added cold and lightning damage onto my ring and I just cyclone around with a 6L staff for my set up so in theory this should work.
The challenge for most of us is the Cold Iron Point daggers. They set all elemental damage to zero.

Running with a staff, you should have no problems at all.
Anyone tried Hall of the Grandmasters?
"
grimjack68 написал:
Anyone tried Hall of the Grandmasters?

Ok, I've now tried it. It can be done, however, without some changes it's painful. Lost my Animated Guardian at the end of wing ONE, so I ran the rest of the way without it. All my minions die rapidly - I had one guy kill everything but my skitterbots. So it turns into a game of advance, kill the wave, stop, resummon all the stuff they killed, repeat.

Died once. So, not terrible.

Might be able to pull it off by pulling some minion damage for a minion life gem, at least on the main golems, I'm not sure. Doubt I'll go back and optimize for HOTG in any case, when it comes to whacked out content in the game, that map takes the trophy every time.
so basically if i am playing with carrion gloem, I can not cal my damage correctly with POB?
And so, I am actually going wrong with my equipment for carrion golem… right?
I should change my amulet and play with zombies and spectre right?
Then which spectrue would you recommend to summon ?
"
em0xghirzr написал:
so basically if i am playing with carrion gloem, I can not cal my damage correctly with POB?

Correct. Or at least I haven't figured out how yet.

"
em0xghirzr написал:
And so, I am actually going wrong with my equipment for carrion golem… right?
I should change my amulet and play with zombies and spectre right?
Then which spectrue would you recommend to summon ?

If you want to play Carrion golems, you'll need a helmet similar to this:

And an amulet similar to this:

The +3 to minion gems and the minion life on the helmet are critical. Ideally, the helmet would have a +21% Flesh Offering enchant, however, I couldn't afford the 50 exalt for one. The +gems affixes on the amulet are also critical.

Once you have that, and a level 21 summon spectre gem, you can summon 4 spectres - if you anoint Death Attunement on the amulet. Or your boots, if you're using The Stampede.

For those 4 spectres, I'm using, in order of importance:
- Carnage Chieftan
- Host Chieftan
- They of Tul
- Arena Master

You will also want an animated guardian, with Gruthkul's Pelt, Kingmaker, Leer Cast, Victario's Flight, and Southbound.

I personally also run skitterbots. Then fill out the rest of your 10 non-golem minions with Zombies.

0nce you have this all put together, it's very nice. Clears far better than stone golems, and I'm pretty sure it kills bosses faster as well. It's a significant investment in currency, however. I'd estimate this setup at ~25 exalts.

Or, for the cheap and easy fix, recolour your helmet and chest, and switch to 7 stone golems in the chest, 1 chaos and 1 lightning golem in your helm. You should be able to do that for a few chaos worth of mixed currency.
Последняя редакция: grimjack68. Время: 13 авг. 2020 г., 4:11:16
Very clear and detailed explanation! Thanks a lot!!
I like the carrion golem way more than the stone so I actually more prefer playing with carrion golem. This guide and your explanation helps me a lot!
A big thanks to you.
Hi. Thank you for this nice build guide! I am new to golems. I need to say:
Golems are fun!

I started this build with less then 10ex budget with Primordial Chain and Stone Golems. I needed it as boss killer because I was not able to kill Sirus A8 with any of my two other builds that I play in Harvest (without dying alot).

It went really good. Clear speed was way better then expected, probably because of +100% golem movement speed on Prim Chain.
It was easy to kill Sirus A8 with it.

After grinding more currency I decided to investing more and to switch into carrion golems.

I went carrion golems with +2 helmet instead of +3, with lvl 20 Zimbies gem and with only 3 Spectres (2* Carnage Cheiftain, 1* Host Chieftain) . I never used Animate Guadian.
My Zombies and Spectres were dying a lot.

I fixed it by bying a lvl21 Zombies and Spectres gems, using Meat Shield Support with them, using 1 Medium Cluster with Dread March and switching bench craft of one of my rings from minion speed to minion resists. This did help a lot.

I dont loose any minions at all when fighting Sirus A8, Elder or Shaper. Only bad boss fights are Uber Elder (minions are dying, I am dying multiple times) and Atziri because of Reflect. I am fine with this.

Clear speed is fine, too. I think my bench crafted minions movement speed on ring and amu help with it a lot.

My total investment was around 30ex, plus a bunch of Harvest crafting with self farmed crafts.

Hi guys, if anyone is selling the Cluster jewels - send me a PM!

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация