3.11 | Carry Me Golems | Carrion/Stone Golem Elementalist | Very Tanky and High DPS summoner

it works for you the calculation of the cooldown with the Primordial harmony in POB.?
For me the line is red on the jewels and therefore does not calculate the skill cooldown.
How do we deal with golems dying to chaos damage? Mine haven't died to anything so far except they got annihilated by Al-Hezmin due to chaos/poison faster than I could resummon them. So they left me running around him in circles with no DPS, lol.
"
PrometheusBd написал:
How do we deal with golems dying to chaos damage? Mine haven't died to anything so far except they got annihilated by Al-Hezmin due to chaos/poison faster than I could resummon them. So they left me running around him in circles with no DPS, lol.

Use Convocation often, mines bound to right click I constantly press it off every cooldown and even link it was Second Wind so it reduces the cooldown.
"
PrometheusBd написал:
What stage of the build are you at? At AL8, he didn't live long enough to cast anything when I was geared for endgame.
Current league IGN: Teldra_Anc_LAD
Feel free to message me in game if I'm on.
I was looking at my POB and noticed that punishment was severely nerfed for this build. I haven't looked to closely into why, but if you run an AG that has culling strike, I don't see how Punishment is any good. The change to punish, according to POB was a severe 40% drop in DPS. Huge drop. My setup went from 4 million per golem to around 2.4 million.
"
ArchAngelGabe777 написал:
I was looking at my POB and noticed that punishment was severely nerfed for this build. I haven't looked to closely into why, but if you run an AG that has culling strike, I don't see how Punishment is any good. The change to punish, according to POB was a severe 40% drop in DPS. Huge drop. My setup went from 4 million per golem to around 2.4 million.

Vulnerability was nerfed not punishment which is why punishment is suggested over Vulnerability now.
"
Boltonsquads написал:
"

Vulnerability was nerfed not punishment which is why punishment is suggested over Vulnerability now.

Are we looking at the same thing? Punishment is completely different than it was in 3.11.

"
No longer causes cursed enemies to grant more melee physical damage on melee hit.
No longer causes cursed enemies to grant increased attack speed on melee hit.
No longer causes enemies to have -20% to physical damage reduction.
Now causes cursed enemies to take 50% increased damage while on Low Life at gem level 1, up to 88% increased damage at gem level 20.
Now causes cursed enemies you hit to be Debilitated for 2 seconds.
Now causes 10% of Overkill damage from killing blows against cursed enemies to be reflected to other enemies as physical damage.
Now gains 1% increased effect of curse per 2% gem quality (previously caused cursed enemies to grant 1% increased attack speed on melee hit per 4% gem quality).

If you have culling strike (from AG), the window of increased damage is pretty low.
Последняя редакция: ArchAngelGabe777. Время: 23 сент. 2020 г., 18:17:27
I have 9 total golems currently with clayshaper. I have 3 primordial items. I can afford 2 CiP or save for anima. Which is better bang for my buck?

Also what is AG mentioned in the previous comment that gives you culling strike?

Thanks!
Последняя редакция: DrBadExample. Время: 24 сент. 2020 г., 7:57:42
"
"
Boltonsquads написал:
"

Are we looking at the same thing? Punishment is completely different than it was in 3.11.

"
No longer causes cursed enemies to grant more melee physical damage on melee hit.
No longer causes cursed enemies to grant increased attack speed on melee hit.
No longer causes enemies to have -20% to physical damage reduction.
Now causes cursed enemies to take 50% increased damage while on Low Life at gem level 1, up to 88% increased damage at gem level 20.
Now causes cursed enemies you hit to be Debilitated for 2 seconds.
Now causes 10% of Overkill damage from killing blows against cursed enemies to be reflected to other enemies as physical damage.
Now gains 1% increased effect of curse per 2% gem quality (previously caused cursed enemies to grant 1% increased attack speed on melee hit per 4% gem quality).

If you have culling strike (from AG), the window of increased damage is pretty low.

Good to see my thoughts on this were spot on. Here is a video that goes over it... IMO, Vulnerability is the better way to go, or maybe just forget it altogether and use a mark for bossing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kRkEpbjmFL8
"
DrBadExample написал:
I have 9 total golems currently with clayshaper. I have 3 primordial items. I can afford 2 CiP or save for anima. Which is better bang for my buck?

Also what is AG mentioned in the previous comment that gives you culling strike?

Thanks!

Tough call. Normally I'd say buy the CIP first, however, Anima seems to be increasing in price so buying it early might save you some coin, and CIP is absolutely dropping in value, so waiting a day or two might save you some coin there as well.

If your AG is using Kingmaker, nearby allies get fortify and culling strike. Of course, you cannot run an AG while using the primordial neck, it's usually an endgame minion to support carrion golems.
Current league IGN: Teldra_Anc_LAD
Feel free to message me in game if I'm on.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация