3.11 | Carry Me Golems | Carrion/Stone Golem Elementalist | Very Tanky and High DPS summoner

"
grimjack68 написал:
"
DrBadExample написал:
I have 9 total golems currently with clayshaper. I have 3 primordial items. I can afford 2 CiP or save for anima. Which is better bang for my buck?

Tough call. Normally I'd say buy the CIP first, however, Anima seems to be increasing in price so buying it early might save you some coin, and CIP is absolutely dropping in value, so waiting a day or two might save you some coin there as well.

CIP is 19 chaos each right now.

go for that.
Последняя редакция: Nashiq. Время: 24 сент. 2020 г., 23:43:14
"
Nashiq написал:
"
grimjack68 написал:
"
DrBadExample написал:
I have 9 total golems currently with clayshaper. I have 3 primordial items. I can afford 2 CiP or save for anima. Which is better bang for my buck?

Tough call. Normally I'd say buy the CIP first, however, Anima seems to be increasing in price so buying it early might save you some coin, and CIP is absolutely dropping in value, so waiting a day or two might save you some coin there as well.

CIP is 19 chaos each right now.

go for that.

Actually it's 40+c, you only looked the the first 2 results which were 20 and 25c.
As of the Punishment vs. Vulnerability debate: If you are using this build (stone golems + primordial chain) Punishment is better imo., unless you use a Culling Strike linked with your Chaos + Lightning golems. If you use an alternate (or entirely different) build without Primordial Chain, that is a whole different story.

Edit: what I am trying to point out is that we are discussing multiple builds in this thread (stone/carrion variant, with or without spectres/AG or Primordial Chain, etc.) which can be confusing for new players asking a simple question.
Последняя редакция: Fenris1970. Время: 25 сент. 2020 г., 10:58:06
"
skyscan написал:

Why not use Primordial Bond?
Only lines that explicitly state "minion's" will apply to minions. Primordial Bond does not, so it only gives your minions health and a little bit of life regen.

Pls correct me or this OP's opinion is not true anymore.
For Primordial Bond, we'll have:
10% increased Damage per Summoned Golem

40% increased Effect of Buffs granted by your Golems

Golems have 25% increased Maximum Life
So we not only have at least 80%+ damage from golem but also we have 40% buff and 25% golem life, for me that is really a big Deal so why we shouldnt got this awesome notable?
Anyone know the difference between primordial might and primordial might replica?
Big price difference.
what spectre we use for this build?
"
nqtuan92 написал:

So we not only have at least 80%+ damage from golem but also we have 40% buff and 25% golem life, for me that is really a big Deal so why we shouldnt got this awesome notable?

The 10% increased damage only applies to your character, not the minions.
I am thinking that I will be bringing back this build into 3.12 since I had a blast with it last time. Went with a discharge assassin this time around and it has not been fun being so damn squishy
"
jyc128 написал:
Anyone know the difference between primordial might and primordial might replica?
Big price difference.

From what I understand, the replica gives -1 max golems.
"
Zipatsu написал:
"
nqtuan92 написал:

The 10% increased damage only applies to your character, not the minions.
Also, The increased buff effect only applies to you, not your minions, and the buffs on you are plenty already.

So what you are left with is extra minion life on minions that are effectively immortal already. Not much point.
Current league IGN: Teldra_Anc_LAD
Feel free to message me in game if I'm on.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация