3.11 | Carry Me Golems | Carrion/Stone Golem Elementalist | Very Tanky and High DPS summoner

"
kioszzk написал:
what spectre we use for this build?
They of Tul - casts snowstorm, which boosts your tank
Arena Master - boosts attack damage
Carnage Chieftain - grants frenzy charges
Host Chieftain - grants power charges

The first two are nice buffs, but annoying to use. I keep using them anyway.
Current league IGN: Teldra_Anc_LAD
Feel free to message me in game if I'm on.
"
grimjack68 написал:
"
kioszzk написал:

thx so much :)
"
grimjack68 написал:
"
kioszzk написал:

You can also consider using Merveil's Retainer as it curses Vulnerability for you if you want to run something else.
I use to play golems every league since they were so simple to play... now everyone is playing them and it really sucks due to the price of everything :(

I didn't play Harvest, but in Delirium, might jewels were like 5c, now they are 350c, did they nerf the drop rate from cards?

Similarly, primordial cards were 1-2C (I'd buy up all the 1C cards and sell/corrupt the results), now they are 12-14C each.

I hope a new FotM comes next league otherwise I'll have to find a new build. Although you can get quite far without primordial items, the cost to push this build into red maps + difficult league content atm is too much imo. A decent geared golem build is looking to be 15ex+, whereas in Delirium, it was ~2ex.
Последняя редакция: Cedwyn. Время: 26 сент. 2020 г., 22:46:23
"
Cedwyn написал:
I use to play golems every league since they were so simple to play... now everyone is playing them and it really sucks due to the price of everything :(

I didn't play Harvest, but in Delirium, might jewels were like 5c, now they are 350c, did they nerf the drop rate from cards?

Similarly, primordial cards were 1-2C (I'd buy up all the 1C cards and sell/corrupt the results), now they are 12-14C each.

I hope a new FotM comes next league otherwise I'll have to find a new build. Although you can get quite far without primordial items, the cost to push this build into red maps + difficult league content atm is too much imo. A decent geared golem build is looking to be 15ex+, whereas in Delirium, it was ~2ex.

Some very strange things with this league so far. Chaos to Exalt is 70:1 and keeps dropping. Items that are normally cheap, are super expensive. A vertex is going for 100c (1.4ex). Everything has insane prices. I might actually go play standard if this league doesn't improve much. Not really into heist anyway.

If you are playing the primordial chain version, you are looking at 20ex, easily and even then you will have to make some huge compromises. That won't get your glorious vanity, or anything special. Just the bare basics.

The non-primordial chain version entry point is 40ex.

This is bare bones... 14ex, not included things like anointing and other gear...

Anima Stone = 5ex
Might Stone = 4ex
Harmony x 4 = 3ex
Eminence x 3= 1ex
CIP = 1ex

Build is easily 25ex to perform decently.

That said, has anyone noticed an increase in mob damage? I am seeing new abilities from mobs even in norming mapping... Stuff that can instagibs.

Последняя редакция: ArchAngelGabe777. Время: 27 сент. 2020 г., 0:45:28
"
Cedwyn написал:

The non-primordial chain version entry point is 40ex.

This is bare bones... 14ex, not included things like anointing and other gear...

Anima Stone = 5ex
Might Stone = 4ex
Harmony x 4 = 3ex
Eminence x 3= 1ex
CIP = 1ex

Build is easily 25ex to perform decently.

Its still worth it, i would say. Im doing 80% delirium maps without much issues and even was able to tank sirus beams recently. It is hard for me to say which build able perform at same level with less investments. Also disagree about 40ex for nonprimordial statement, right now im using vaal skeletons for bossing and 2 heist spectres (which has huge hp pool and almost never dies even at 20 lvl gem in 1 link) and it feels well, only thing you may want to use is +2 amulet (6-7ex) and even this isnt necessary.
The only issue for me is clearspeed which is average at best.
Последняя редакция: dholly. Время: 27 сент. 2020 г., 7:54:21
Is the primodial chain still recommended for this build?
I have checked on poe.ninja . 99% of top players do not use it.
However, +3 golem is a hard pass.
Levelled Elemenalist. Fought Kitava. Checked prices. Quit league!
Awesome build but not at this price. Seems the trade bots win this one GGG.
Having an incredibly difficult time leveling with this.

Having zero real stats or bonuses from the tree leveling is just, awful.

Trying this as a league starter and it's been quite bad so far. I'm only level 15, but it's ... rough, to say the least. Heists are impossible to do.

Having further inspected the build items, Anima Stone is 330c as of making this comment. This is not cheap, nor a league starter. RIP.
~ Seph
Последняя редакция: sephrinx. Время: 27 сент. 2020 г., 13:40:00
I am returning from a 2 league break. Can someone explain how we get to 9 with no CLayshapers?

Base 1
Elementalist +2
Anima Stone + 2
Primodial Chain + 3

..... missing something here

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация