3.11 | Carry Me Golems | Carrion/Stone Golem Elementalist | Very Tanky and High DPS summoner

I only have 73% phys reduction in HO with 7 stones, 1 chaos, 1 lightning golem. Is that normal or my gems are not up to max? Thanks.
PM me if I win something!
or IGN: moararmor
"
conheomap написал:
I only have 73% phys reduction in HO with 7 stones, 1 chaos, 1 lightning golem. Is that normal or my gems are not up to max? Thanks.

You need to put points in Soul of Steel to hit the 90% phys reduction cap.
Hi !

I come back with numbers and i get more than 2M dps, 3.1M actually.
Did Cortex, Sirius 6, Shaper, simulacrum 20wawes 2times deadless !

So thank you for this build !

"
Will try to invest some more i guess, to got at least 5.5 life and maybe optimize my clusters ( one missing, yet ).

I have 4.6k life and I dont die except if I jump in a pack without ckecking if one of molten shell are up !! I use bane for curse (maybe safer than cyclone and you gain one gem space, dont need curse on hit) and let my golem tanking. I dont use flask like soul ripper/catcher, so sometimes I just make 1 or 2sec back step to be sure one molten shel is up.
And drop your quartz flask for a basalt !

"
Here's a slightly edited version the PoB of that variant : https://pastebin.com/ysM4BdMm which contain the amulet and helm i wish i had aswell as the gear i'm running right now.

interesting. I dont get how you can go stone golem 21+9 (+6 with dagger +2 with your amulet = 21+8 for me) edit: my bad didnt saw the empower!
and I check quickly but for me : 7golems 3Mdps = 21Mdps and with 5golems 4.5Mps = 22.5 Mdps

I would like to try another way for frenzy charge with Windshriek (third curse) and poacher mark maybe a cheaper way...
Последняя редакция: Snownitro. Время: 10 мая 2020 г., 21:32:37
So first thanks to the OP for sharing this build. It is my second char of the league that I keep and reach and complete endgame with.

It is very good at surviving, and at single target when using stone golems. I don't like the clear, so I don't map much with it, but delving, simulacrums and bossing is amazing with it.

Here are a few changes I made. They are not necessarily better, but I like them.

"

- I really don't like the speed with the Stampede boots, so quickly changed to rare boots with a quicksilver flask. Stampede are still nice in delirium and Sirus because of the slowing stuff, but I still prefer rares overall.
- Removed the dual-daggers for this crafted 2-handed mace. Just switching weapons does not really give a DPS boost, but it allows for what I did with the chest.
- I prefer this chest piece: bleed immunity, more movement speed, some nice life. I still get physical resist capped with flasks. I did notice a very small drop in tankiness against physical hits, but still very solid. There I linked all my auras with a lvl 4 enlighten, and took Sovereignty in the tree. That allows me to run an Aspect aura.
- 2 unset rings, so I could fit portal somewhere. I really hate playing without portal.
- Crafted aspect of the avian on the weapon, because I would use it, but in fact I always use aspect of the spider, which I crafted on the boots to not have to redo the whole crafted weapon. With the crafted weapon and aspect of the spider, it is a DPS increase over dual daggers. It's also easier to change to non-physical golems, if you want to (like with Triad Grip, hatred, etc.).

Last upgrade I could consider is Awakened Multistrike, but that's too expensive for the gain. U-Elder is already done in 2 minutes, that's fine by me.

Not sure I will play this again in a new league, cause clear is an issue for me, and I just can't stand the noise and attack effects of carrion golems. But I enjoyed it a lot, and it is super solid if clear speed does not matter too much to you.

Any feedback on my changes are welcome :)
Последняя редакция: thomzon. Время: 11 мая 2020 г., 5:18:31
what about hubris helmet instead of 2 minion socket helmet
my hubrıs helmet gives : socketed gems supported lvl 18 minion life, socketed gems supported16 lvl minion dmg, minions have %19 increased max life, minions deal 17 increased dmg ( sry i dunno how can i put image:( )
"
bigtoaster64 написал:
Hi guys,

I tried another variant of the build today.

The variant use a double global +1 amulet with spectres instead of Primordial Chain.

Pros:
- a LOT more damage (about ~2.5 times the damage of my Primordial Chain version)
- Utilize support spectres to get Frenzy Charges (Attack Speed, Movement Speed, etc.) (big damage buff)
- more life for the golems
- an additional rare piece to get some life, resistances, etc.
- Same defenses for the added damage

Cons:
- it's a ~3-5ex craft/trade, so more expensive
- need to get some life and/or regen for the spectres
- Might need to rework your attack rate/cooldown ratio
- Loose 10-30% movement speed on golems
- Might need perfect cooldown Harmony jewel
- Might have to use Convocation sometime to regen Spectres (hard Delirium encounters)

So we replace the

for a

(btw, it's not a perfect one yet, i was just testing this variant for now)

By doing that, we get more golem damage (no more -35-45% golem damage) and more golem life (no more -35-45% golem life).
We can now summon other minion types, such as Spectres.
So we grab 2 Carnage Chieftain to generate Frenzy Charges for our Golems. We drop the 3rd utility golem (lightning, carrion, etc) for a Raise Spectre gem.

If you were lazy like me and using an Empower lvl 3 (+2 linked gems) in your utility Golems links, you'll have to drop it for a Blood Magic Support Gem (So the spectres are able to spam their ability that generate Frenzy Charges). Aswell as getting a +2 Minions Gems helm.

We now have a helm gem setup like this
Chaos Golem - Raise Spectre - Feeding Frenzy - Blood Magic

We also need to get some life and regen for the Spectres, otherwise they'll get deleted by Delirium. So we grab the Sacrifice node on the skill tree.

Better option:
Best in slot would be and Elder based helm with
- +2/3 Minion Gems
- Socketed Gems are Supported by lvl 16/18/20 Minion Life Support
- Minions have #% increased Life
Then no need to grab the Sacrifice node anymore.

Then, you'll have to rework you're attack rate/cooldown ratio on the slam ability of your Stone Golem, cause it might be screwed up now.

In my case, that was fixed by replacing 1 Eminence jewel by a 45% cooldown Harmony jewel.

Then, you'll have to get some Minion Movement Speed mods on the Amulet and both Rings. (Right now i've only 22% and it runs fine, but still)

Even with after loosing 3 golems, we able to achieve a lot more damage, with the same defenses as the Primordial Chain version. Golems are now one-shoting everything, instead of having to slam 2-3 times to kill most monsters.

I ran the Primordial Chain version in a T11 100% Delirious map couples days ago, and it was struggling a bit damage-wise, other aspect (defenses, etc) were pretty fine.

Today I ran a T15 80% Delirious map, it was a complete joke lol. Everything gets deleted instanly, even bosses are getting killed pretty fast. Still as tanky and safe.

Here's a slightly edited version the PoB of that variant : https://pastebin.com/ysM4BdMm which contain the amulet and helm i wish i had aswell as the gear i'm running right now.

You should not have had issues with the original version dps wise as I was clearing 100% delirious maps with relative ease. Even with poor gear you should be hitting at least 2.5 million dps per stone golem. Getting +1 curse on a amulet like that would be a nightmare but I suppose if you got some resists on it that you could use Windshriek boots instead. DPS does look nuts though but awakener orb crafting is way over my head, tips would be appreciated of course :D
Последняя редакция: MidgarTheMarauder. Время: 11 мая 2020 г., 11:28:46
"
scrambled777 написал:
"
conheomap написал:

You need to put points in Soul of Steel to hit the 90% phys reduction cap.

If your armour flask is not active, you'll be in the 70-80% range. With flasks you'll hit the 90%+ physical damage reduction without Soul of Steel.

Your Chaos golem need to be lvl 22 (+2 helm or empower lvl 3) to get +1% phys damage reduction buff, that is then scale way higher by Ascendancy and jewels
Последняя редакция: bigtoaster64. Время: 11 мая 2020 г., 13:01:44
"
MidgarTheMarauder написал:

You should not have had issues with the original version dps wise as I was clearing 100% delirious maps with relative ease. Even with poor gear you should be hitting at least 2.5 million dps per stone golem. Getting +1 curse on a amulet like that would be a nightmare but I suppose if you got some resists on it that you could use Windshriek boots instead. DPS does look nuts though but awakener orb crafting is way over my head, tips would be appreciated of course :D

My golems had around 2.3m dps before the change. But, I'm pretty use to the zombiemancer high dps build, so a ~16m dps total was nice, but not quite what I was expected from the build dps-wise. So, being able to push it ~27m dps total without loosing defenses was a nice variant for me :)

Of course I won't run +1 curse on the amulet, i'll stick to Whisper of Doom setup with 2x curse only that is working fine for me.

Biggest negative point of the variant is definitly the golem movement speed, but i'm working on getting more to see if it's viable.

I just did a T16 100% Delirious medium-high juiced map and that's breeze to run now dps-wise, survivability is still pretty awesome like before.
Последняя редакция: bigtoaster64. Время: 11 мая 2020 г., 12:59:59
"
gawain12 написал:
what about hubris helmet instead of 2 minion socket helmet
my hubrıs helmet gives : socketed gems supported lvl 18 minion life, socketed gems supported16 lvl minion dmg, minions have %19 increased max life, minions deal 17 increased dmg ( sry i dunno how can i put image:( )

The reason why we want +2 helm is for the Chaos Golem that NEED to be lvl 22 or higher to get additional % of physical damage reduction. That helm looks nice, but really not necessary and it doesn't provide +2 level to chaos golem. So your option is to link an empower lvl 3 to your chaos golem is you wanna keep that helm. Otherwise you'll need to get a +2 helm
I don’t know if this was mentioned before, but HOGM is totally doable with this build :-)

Just hug pillars & be ready to run back and resummon golems.

Died once, couse i got to cocky and rushed forward too early ...

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация