3.11 | Carry Me Golems | Carrion/Stone Golem Elementalist | Very Tanky and High DPS summoner

This build is amazing, cheap , effective. Congrats !

my gear is not perfect, and I have just 4k life. But it is enough with so many layers of protection.

I have also another weapon, maybe I will give it a try.

"
MidgarTheMarauder написал:

Any suggestions on my skill tree or good as is?

Skip Death Attunement+Retribution and spend this 6 points to 2 med clusters with renewal (on "paper" 20% dd>8 attack speed but need to check timing for slams) . Or try take Sovereignty if you need mana for cast skills with all auras active.
Последняя редакция: mrge10. Время: 13 мая 2020 г., 6:23:29
Do I have to cast all my spells?
You can link them to CWDT if you want. I like linking CWDT (13) - Molten Shell (17) so I don't need to constantly spam molten shell.

Molten shell gets +6 levels from global modifiers, so it wont work because MS will be a level 23 gem.

Just a note so you dont over level your Vaal Molten shell 23% quality like I did.

Great build BTW

Edit: seems like Lvl17 should be cast by a level 13 CWDT. For some reason mine wasn't!

Последняя редакция: Sed1tion. Время: 13 мая 2020 г., 9:31:52
Still, this build has a problem i keep the impression:
you have a "gap" between MS and VMS -> you can die easily.

Even with 85% chaos res, rest 76%/77%, 5.5k life.

I do not get it, might be related to the bad KI of the stone golems, but withing 5 maps i died 3 times ( t15/16 ) because at some point there was a - distance attack - pack not covered by my golems and i had some 2-3 second not up MS while MS not yet enough souls, BAM.
Doing 5 or 6 such maps, starting of 36% exp on level 93, ending with 37% after these 5 ... man this makes no sense.

Hard to describe, but at least this build is nothing you can play without beeing always very alert where you step and especially if your MS is up or NOT.
Will give up this build, too hard to get this playstyle working for me, storm brand archmage is better feeling and not dying as much - at least for me.

And checking some other ppls chars - i do not see anything which i fucked up in items or skills, so i will not be able to solve it.
Последняя редакция: bex_HB. Время: 13 мая 2020 г., 11:19:42
"
bex_HB написал:

I do not get it, might be related to the bad KI of the stone golems, but withing 5 maps i died 3 times ( t15/16 ) because at some point there was a - distance attack - pack not covered by my golems and i had some 2-3 second not up MS while MS not yet enough souls, BAM.
Doing 5 or 6 such maps, starting of 36% exp on level 93, ending with 37% after these 5 ... man this makes no sense.

Hard to describe, but at least this build is nothing you can play without beeing always very alert where you step and especially if your MS is up or NOT.
Will give up this build, too hard to get this playstyle working for me, storm brand archmage is better feeling and not dying as much - at least for me.

And checking some other ppls chars - i do not see anything which i fucked up in items or skills, so i will not be able to solve it.

I’m sorry but it must be your play style or flask usage then. This build is very tanky but not immortal. Have to learn mechanics still. Delirium is a rippy mechanic in and of itself though. Were the maps rolled well? Vaaled with lots of crit/damage mods?
Последняя редакция: d373rmined. Время: 13 мая 2020 г., 11:34:29
"

Try to drop your third quartz flask (you have 315% avoidance to freeze by the way) and use a basalt when you dont have MS up.
And then maybe you dont have enough dps = remove all 5 small node with 5% life and invest in a third large cluster.
Hi, I use this build until level 97, however, sometimes still fail Sirus A8, the problem is that Sirus kill my Golem easily, especially at phase 3, may I know is there any tips for face Sirus in phase 3?

I having 2 primordial bond, 1 feasting feast, and 2 rotten claw

Thank you.
Hello,

Introduction:
First of all i want to thank you very much for the build and the work you have done, both in writing this guide and the answers along the way.
Second of all, coming from a doctor that works in the COVID 19 era, this has successfully taken my mind of work and made me enjoy the game immensely. If you have a Twitch stream or a donation link i will gladly pitch in as a thank you note.
PS: I started playing 4 weeks ago, no previous experience.

Build:

Public Profile: https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Highst/characters
PoB: https://pastebin.com/9nQ9QjuE

I like this variant right now. It gives me a lot of sustainability while having around 2mil DPS/Golem (Impale taken into consideration). Aiming to change the chest piece first.
Any feedback is welcomed, especially on the cluster jewels, as i felt that 3xRenewal gives me the best bang for the buck. Also on eventually better choices in the talent tree.
Otherwise i did a lot of min/maxing in my gear slots, mostly to try and hit the required resistances. Did a bit of POB experiments but my lack of experience and incomplete understanding of the game is quite frankly very clear.

Important questions:

1. I love the build so much i would like to league start with it. Is there a levelling path or a fresh levelling guide? Do i need to level with another build and transition after? I am sure i will not have early access to the build-defining Jewels. This is quite important because i will level with my close r-l friends and want to be as efficient as possible.
2. What is the best alternative to Cold Iron Points? Nothing seems remotely good under 30-40 EXA. The wands recommended in the improvement part of the build are extremely expensive.
3. If i wanted to craft a single/double influenced Bone Helm, what should i look for after +3 Socketed Minion gems? Is the Flesh Offering enchant the absolute best in slot?

I have a lot of questions left but i think i will save them for the next league.

Thank you in advance to anyone kind enough to take the time and help, and please try and stay home as much as possible. From the front lines, COVID is no joke.

Kind regards, Highst.
Последняя редакция: Highst. Время: 13 мая 2020 г., 15:09:48
can someone tell my how to increase dmg even further?

https://pastebin.com/GJVtwimS

Последняя редакция: aywan. Время: 13 мая 2020 г., 15:55:47
"
aywan написал:
can someone tell my how to increase dmg even further?

https://pastebin.com/GJVtwimS

- Get FO helm enchant
- +1 Gems on Body Armour
- Get a better amulet with better rolls on damage (-35% damage)
- Increase your attack rate while keeping the attack rate/cooldown ratio of the Slam skill of your golems. More slams in a unit of time, means more damage dealt in that same unit of time.
- Get better damage rolls on your Harmony jewels
- In the PoB there's a Renewal node that is not selected, allocate it.
- Get Aspect of the Spider skill
- You dont't have Awakened Curse on Hit neither Whispers of Doom allocated, so you can't apply both Vulnerability and Punishmenet curse. Get the node or the gem.
- Can try the double +1 amulet instead of Primordial Chain, it will give a TON more damage, but it has some negatives aspects. I made a post here https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2826004/page/65#p23202658 about it.

3x Rotten Claws + Impale Support + Dread Banner is overkill (way over 100% impale chance).
You can
- Drop Impale Support for Empower Lvl 4
- Drop Dread Banner for War Banner
- Drop a Rotten Claws for Feasting Fiend

To boost your attack rate without dropping many Harmony jewels you can use a weapon like this one

Those with Fortify or Attack Damage also work.
Последняя редакция: bigtoaster64. Время: 13 мая 2020 г., 16:50:10

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация