3.11 | Carry Me Golems | Carrion/Stone Golem Elementalist | Very Tanky and High DPS summoner

What's the delve potential with this build? I'm at 100 without any problems, but wanted to know before i start going further and invest in getting sulphite.
"
abbyyuna написал:
What's the delve potential with this build? I'm at 100 without any problems, but wanted to know before i start going further and invest in getting sulphite.

It starts to feel uncomfortable around 400, but you can push to 600 for achievement if you want. I really don't like minion builds for delving, so others might have more success.
Great Build I give you 10/10

This is the first build that make me clear all the content in the game

Simulacrum with two bosses in the same wave , A8 Sirus , Shaper , Elder

I always hate the instakill coming for nowhere when played other build

But with this Golem my boy they help me like a boss and as long as Vaal Molten Shell stay active you'll never got instakill!

And that make me enjoy the game so much

I want to thank you gladly and really want to recommend this build for the new player

But if you still want to try other build don't play this build because it'll make you don't want to play the other build for a while because of how cheap and powerful of this build imagine you try to play other build that said you need 300EX to kill A8 Sirus while this build only need 15EX and you can just chill let you golem do the job lol
Can you post a step-by-step guide on how to get white sockets? Can really find updated ways to do it on google.
Is Cyclone setup better for Legion clearing? i currently run around laying down storm brand on the mobs with icon for the golems to attack, is there a better way?
"
Otaken96 написал:
Can you post a step-by-step guide on how to get white sockets? Can really find updated ways to do it on google.

2 things can give you white sockets :

- Vorici crafting bench in Syndicate Hideout (1-3 white sockets) (See https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Vorici,_Silent_Brother)
- Corruption (Corruption Altar can make ALL sockets white, but can destroy or brick your item either)
"
abbyyuna написал:
Is Cyclone setup better for Legion clearing? i currently run around laying down storm brand on the mobs with icon for the golems to attack, is there a better way?

I would say it's all about Golem AI/Golem clear speed.
I personally use Convocation to bring Golems to a spot I want them to clear (e.g a chest). Because they're very aggressive, I feel like they don't really "listen" to my Storm Brand/Curse cast if they're already fighting something, unless I run away, then they follow me. Cyclone hit constantly, so it might force them to follow you I guess and make them attack what you want them to attack.
"
bigtoaster64 написал:
"
abbyyuna написал:

I personally use Convocation to bring Golems to a spot I want them to clear (e.g a chest). Because they're very aggressive, I feel like they don't really "listen" to my Storm Brand/Curse cast if they're already fighting something, unless I run away, then they follow me. Cyclone hit constantly, so it might force them to follow you I guess and make them attack what you want them to attack.

I guess, I'm really asking how to tag them all before timer runs out?
"
abbyyuna написал:
"
bigtoaster64 написал:
"
abbyyuna написал:

I guess, I'm really asking how to tag them all before timer runs out?

Invest into golems attack rate while keeping a good cooldown ratio (like push it to 3-4 attack rate), so your golems will slam more per unit of time and clear maybe more stuff. Minion builds usually are not kings of Legion clearing, just sayin.
I'm missing a slight bit of resistance which I'll fix but I'm mostly done with my build. It's a variation of the build that BigToaster posted earlier, DPS is at 6.45M per stone golem, can hit 7 mill with a Host Chieftain :D

Pastebin: https://pastebin.com/yim958XN

Any suggestions on my skill tree or good as is? Though I just realized I can't cast flesh offering with Aspect of the Spider on, will have to fix this somehow!
Последняя редакция: MidgarTheMarauder. Время: 13 мая 2020 г., 8:43:03

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация