3.11 | Carry Me Golems | Carrion/Stone Golem Elementalist | Very Tanky and High DPS summoner

Can somebody explain to me why people are excited about imbalanced guard? The double Armor does not apply to VMS (only "defend" with double armor). And wouldn't maximum damage reduction for any damage type also apply to elemental damage? Meaning our resistanced would be treated as if they were 50%?
Damage reduction is not resistances. It's only applies to "reduction", like physical damage reduction nodes or basalt flasks.
"
KellogZ написал:
Can somebody explain to me why people are excited about imbalanced guard? The double Armor does not apply to VMS (only "defend" with double armor). And wouldn't maximum damage reduction for any damage type also apply to elemental damage? Meaning our resistanced would be treated as if they were 50%?

Resistances are not Damage Reduction. Damage Reduction caps at 90%, unlike resistances. Reason is fighting against end-game bosses, where Shaper Slam (for example) deals like 17k physical damage? If you have 30k Armor only 15% will get reduced, with that node it resist much more.

Point with armor is that its effectiveness is reduced very much against big hits and small hits do not matter anyway, what you want to survive is endgame bosses, not small creep
English is not my native. To grammar nazis, feel free to correct me, I appreciate any occasion for improvement
I've actually got a question of my own.

Build uses: Flash and Stone (with maim), Dread Banner, Pride (it's already 88% reserved), how do you fit in Aspect of the Spider?
English is not my native. To grammar nazis, feel free to correct me, I appreciate any occasion for improvement
"
Mistaclean3 написал:
WIth thread of hope on the left by the minion wheel, we pick up the following:
Faith and steel
redemption
righteous army
spiriual command
sanctum of thought
glancing blows
whirling barrier
steelwood stance
discipline and training
Tireless
You could pick up some of the mana reserve wheel if you wanted more auras, holy dominion for free 12 resist, or precision for dex/movement speed but i dont know if i'll do any of these.

Glancing Blows is a very interesting suggestion with how much potential staff crafting might have this league. Discipline and Training does not seem to be inside the very large Thread's ring though?
Последняя редакция: Nuhj. Время: 18 июня 2020 г., 11:22:23
I'm thinking about rocking this as a league starter and my current plan is to level this as Arc/Ball lightning spell slinger. With the usual vd tree you have spiritual aid and plenty of damage and life. Including golem nodes and paragon for leech, ill have plenty of defenses and respec should be negligible.

Any reason leveling as zombies is better? Am i missing something.
"
Synapzz написал:
I'm thinking about rocking this as a league starter and my current plan is to level this as Arc/Ball lightning spell slinger. With the usual vd tree you have spiritual aid and plenty of damage and life. Including golem nodes and paragon for leech, ill have plenty of defenses and respec should be negligible.

Personal preference, you can level with the golem build using Zombies/skelies/spectres, not sure how many changes you would need to make to switch from Spellslinger to the Golem build.
"
juju666 написал:
So will brass dome and vaal molten shell still me the meta to go with?

edit: also is ''soul of steel'' worth to pick up anymore? Unwavering stance worth to pick up?

Well VMS as more armour effect now, but WAY less mitigation.. I guess having 90% phys dmg reduct is still good with Brass Dome, but I will personally go Saqawal Nest this league instead.
"
Synapzz написал:

Not better, just easier (very casual and safe leveling) I would say. And in fact it's more skeleton/zombies then just zombies (zombies are a bit weak early on). But, it's really just up to you.
"
neltisen написал:
I've actually got a question of my own.

Build uses: Flash and Stone (with maim), Dread Banner, Pride (it's already 88% reserved), how do you fit in Aspect of the Spider?

Sovereignty wheel on the passive tree. Enlighten lvl 4.

You can look at my bigGolemsToaster character to see how I was able to fit everything together in Delirium.

I actually didnt used the Sovereignty wheel and I was at 1% mana, which is not enough for curses, unless you craft -X mana on rings, which is what I did to save couple skill points.

You can even grab a Thread of Hope to grab the Sovereignty wheel without spending too much points.
Последняя редакция: bigtoaster64. Время: 18 июня 2020 г., 15:19:24

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация