3.11 | Carry Me Golems | Carrion/Stone Golem Elementalist | Very Tanky and High DPS summoner

Does anyone have a leveling guide or something close to it for the summoner leveling aspect of using this as a league starter?

"
Bismar7 написал:
Does anyone have a leveling guide or something close to it for the summoner leveling aspect of using this as a league starter?

I'd just level using skeletons, but you'll still have a carrion, chaos, and stone golem because of your ascendancy. After some early mapping you'll be able to get some jewels and ditch the skeletons entirely. This is what I'll be doing. You can grab a handful of minion damage nodes on the tree and you can just spec out of them later (you get 20 free respec points from the acts).
"
I'd just level using skeletons, but you'll still have a carrion, chaos, and stone golem because of your ascendancy. After some early mapping you'll be able to get some jewels and ditch the skeletons entirely. This is what I'll be doing. You can grab a handful of minion damage nodes on the tree and you can just spec out of them later (you get 20 free respec points from the acts).

Thats easy enough, if anyone else has tips for the leveling starter process let me know!
Hi all. How tanky is the build?. Im not very good on dodging things and I hate the random oneshots in this game that make you lose xp. I dont need trillons of dps builds. If i kill a boss in 1 second or 10 seconds but Im still alive at the end thats what I want.
Последняя редакция: yissus. Время: 19 июня 2020 г., 0:49:01
You do realize that Ravenous Horde's Unholy Might doesn't work with Brutality Support Gem ye?
"
wildbodom написал:
You do realize that Ravenous Horde's Unholy Might doesn't work with Brutality Support Gem ye?

You may want to check once more what Ravenous Horde exactly does ;-)
"
Bismar7 написал:
"

Thats easy enough, if anyone else has tips for the leveling starter process let me know!

You can Use Kay's Spectre Summoner Build (Leveling Section) until lvl 30-40. For example use Holy Flame Totem.

I test SRS instead of Skeletons until i got 4 link them. It Works better for fast clearing in the first acts.
Последняя редакция: Jaccob. Время: 19 июня 2020 г., 4:23:15
"
elbramso написал:
"
wildbodom написал:

You may want to check once more what Ravenous Horde exactly does ;-)

Yeah, nvm, I'm retarded, sorry :)
"
yissus написал:
Hi all. How tanky is the build?. Im not very good on dodging things and I hate the random oneshots in this game that make you lose xp. I dont need trillons of dps builds. If i kill a boss in 1 second or 10 seconds but Im still alive at the end thats what I want.

From my experience of it last league, check my character on profile for the gear I had "iWuhanGolemStrike" the build is insanely tanky, I had no major issues with how tanky it was.

I was AFK farming T16 Blighted maps with no issue.
I'll be a little slow to start this league, becuase I'm working all weekend (of course!) but I'm excited to check this thread to see how people feel about the new options for damage reduction (i.e. stacking chaos res + timeless vs. double armor node) as well as where people land weapon wise.

I'll be checking this thread regularly :)

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация