3.11 | Carry Me Golems | Carrion/Stone Golem Elementalist | Very Tanky and High DPS summoner

"
bigtoaster64 написал:

After looking at your PoB :

- Golems have ~20k life, which very very low (get them more levels, life nodes, etc.)
- Golems have like no regen, ~200. Which, again is very very low. (More Harmony, more regen)

The biggest problem I would say it's their max life (20k), the more life you give them, the more regen they'll have (% regen).

Feasting Fiend is really good, because of the leech, that 0.4% is actually huge.

I'm using carrion golems too, and while waiting for cluster jewels, i'm using the Sacrifice node along with the leech node nearby. And the Indomitable Army node on the skill tree, and my golems barely notice enemies damage.

As for your defenses, it looks pretty good I would say. I personally i've -41% chaos yet, capped elemental resistances, 90% phys reduction, 3.4k life and I feel like iron man in almost every situation (including Vaal temple) so far.

Thanks a lot for the input, I will try to change it a bit. I will try it with Sacrifice node for now and see if that helps.

And yea, I know the cluster jewels change everything, but it's kinda expensive for me right now :( Can't wait for the patch already :) It's hard to fit more Harmonies in the skill tree without the clusters.

But I don't know how you personally feel like Iron Man, I have to be careful in situations. Not sure if it is my bad playstyle or what I'm doing wrong :) I might go with Enduring Cry and not VMS since it was nerfed.

Minotaur took me 5 portals, but also the problem is that I spend way too much time recasting the golems since they die very easily :D And since I try to recast the golems, I cannot dodge the boss mechanics so effectively.
"
PepoK написал:
"
bigtoaster64 написал:

After looking at your PoB :

- Golems have ~20k life, which very very low (get them more levels, life nodes, etc.)
- Golems have like no regen, ~200. Which, again is very very low. (More Harmony, more regen)

The biggest problem I would say it's their max life (20k), the more life you give them, the more regen they'll have (% regen).

Feasting Fiend is really good, because of the leech, that 0.4% is actually huge.

I'm using carrion golems too, and while waiting for cluster jewels, i'm using the Sacrifice node along with the leech node nearby. And the Indomitable Army node on the skill tree, and my golems barely notice enemies damage.

As for your defenses, it looks pretty good I would say. I personally i've -41% chaos yet, capped elemental resistances, 90% phys reduction, 3.4k life and I feel like iron man in almost every situation (including Vaal temple) so far.

Thanks a lot for the input, I will try to change it a bit. I will try it with Sacrifice node for now and see if that helps.

And yea, I know the cluster jewels change everything, but it's kinda expensive for me right now :( Can't wait for the patch already :) It's hard to fit more Harmonies in the skill tree without the clusters.

But I don't know how you personally feel like Iron Man, I have to be careful in situations. Not sure if it is my bad playstyle or what I'm doing wrong :) I might go with Enduring Cry and not VMS since it was nerfed.

Minotaur took me 5 portals, but also the problem is that I spend way too much time recasting the golems since they die very easily :D And since I try to recast the golems, I cannot dodge the boss mechanics so effectively.

There is a POB for a non-cluster jewel tree. I follow that one and I currently have 7 harmonies and will get an 8th soon.

Edit: You should 100% use Enduring cry with the Call to Arms keystone if you ask me.

I don't think my golems have ever died before me. And I've done some crazy t14-16 maps with a friend of mine.
Последняя редакция: TMYNO. Время: 1 июля 2020 г., 12:19:53
"
PepoK написал:

If you want to be tankier, the most obvious improvement I can identify is that your flasks are bad (they don't have prefixes). Get Iron Skin on one of them, optionally with Experimenter's prefix - that should give you over 10k additional armour which will help if you are relying on Molten Shell. You also only have a level 20 chaos golem - get that gem to level 22 and you get some extra PDR from it :). I would also suggest spending the point on Call to Arms (instant warcry notable) and putting Enduring Cry on left click - that will give you another constant 12% PDR.

Not sure on other people's experiences, but I stopped using Molten Shell and was using L1IC-L3CwDT instead. Golem + Flask + Endurance Charges put me at 61% "flat" PDR, going up to 67% while warcry effect is up. Aspect of the Crab is even more PDR on top of that, but requires a mana reservation helm enchantment to fit in.
A quick question - probably I am missing something here:
Why do we use increased duration with enduring cry? According to the wiki it only increses the duration of the life regeneration part?

"Duration: modifiers to Skill Duration and Buff Duration will affect the duration of life regeneration effect granted by this skill, although they will not increase the duration of endurance charges created with this skill. These are affected only by Endurance Charge Duration modifiers."
"
Fenris1970 написал:
A quick question - probably I am missing something here:
Why do we use increased duration with enduring cry? According to the wiki it only increses the duration of the life regeneration part?

"Duration: modifiers to Skill Duration and Buff Duration will affect the duration of life regeneration effect granted by this skill, although they will not increase the duration of endurance charges created with this skill. These are affected only by Endurance Charge Duration modifiers."

Enduring Cry now also grants a buff that gives you increased PDR and ele res based on your end charges.
Added a new section for a version without primordial chain. I've had 4 people message me in game about a version without it. To me, it's much more annoying to deal with, but it is stronger. Of course, your gear is going to be more expensive too.
have some problem
my golem die with Meteor Geysers [sirus] deal damage over time on ground to golem and die
how to fix that i plan with no cluster jewel ty.
About setup w/o primordial chain
As stated in guide, this is mainly better for carrions because they get up to 50% more dmg from other minions. That pushes damage difference really high.
Otherwise you gan spectres (charges) and 20% dodge Tul spectre which nice nice boost to survival. +2 skill amulet vs 35% less golem damage chain is also massive dps difference.

This version is really good for afking blighted maps. In this scenario your entire party has permanently 3 frenzy and 3 power charges whilst standing in Tul spectre dodge vortex. Curses and flesh offering are useless if you are truly afk (can't cast it), which is another bonus of this build, because otherwise it would be bulk of our damage.
Another big thing is skitterbots. They don't work with chain. Put them in that ring that makes their chill aura curse, and you have auto curse setup, while applying 20% shock to everything. It is really nice qol, and huge dps boost in afk blighted maps as well.

Flaws of this setup is minions survivability. And it is annoying in juiced maps. Corrupted T16, it takes some crazy setup for zombies to not die, max their resist, get elder helm with minion life support and +3 minion (very expensive).
Playing this with zombies occasionally dying is really annoying, so it really requires you to get them immortal, which isn't easy, if even possible at all.

From my experience, primordial chain version works better with stone golems, we are not missing out on carrion bonus per nearby minions, so you don't have any penalty. Stone golems are 100% invicible, also provide free taunt.
I found that punishment procs way more often for stone golems for some reason. I think it is nature of their aoe, monsters have time to hit them. With carrions constantly spamming their spike attack, it kills most of trash before they can clash in melee with golems. If you do a run with carrions and really pay attention, you can easily clear red map without seeing single punishment proc. And it inflates pob dps greatly, while being extremely conditional.

What would be cool with this build, to make it truly lazy, is to replace daggers with 6l weapon (put golems there) and then cyclone cwc 6l in chest, to proc everything, 2 curses, flesh offering, fortify, just curuise around and have all skills automatically cast. Maybe with good enough weapon damage loss coming from daggers will justify it.
Последняя редакция: aerial. Время: 2 июля 2020 г., 8:10:03
I am considering switching around my setup a bit and skip Molten Shell and start using Cyclone with Fortify. Anyone that have tried that setup that can speak for it's usability? Currently self-casting my Punishment curse but I am interested in doing COH with the Cyclone.
both setups have flaws imo
fortify means you need to cyclone into monsters, which often ends up being more dangerous than just staying away with no fortify

and cyclone as cwc curse source also makes you direct your cyclone into monsters, because curses proc on your cursor, so you wanna aim at edge of screen
can get you killed in juiced maps sometimes, and trying to cyclone + curse enemies far away and at same time trying to stay away from them, with fast cyclone movement thanks to blight boots, is pretty awkward

alternative way to proc multiple curses to brand setups, would be bane (saves 1 link)
cast bane, apply 2 curses instatnly
flaw: mediocre aoe

another interesting thing would be using beacon of ruin passive, to get 15% inc damage guaranteed form shocks, and then proc curses with storm brand or other lightning skill
just im not sure if shock chance wouldnt be too low to justify it
15% more damage is definitely nice, and remaining 2 big ascendancy notables are not wasted

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация