3.11 | Carry Me Golems | Carrion/Stone Golem Elementalist | Very Tanky and High DPS summoner

"
bigtoaster64 написал:
"
sumfight написал:
I guess I'm too stupid to understand the always up slam attack of the stone golem, could someone take a look and help me out please?

I have ravenous hoard anointed on my ammy as well, but if that is messing me up I can take that off.

The reason I have 8 harmonies instead of 7 is it still felt like they were doing their default attack with 7, so I tried adding another one.

The ratio is good, and actually you have too much cooldown (lol)

Right now: (1 / 2.07) * 3 = 1.45 > 1.03s cdr, which is good.

But, you could add more attack speed to increase the attack rate. That's actually what makes Stone Golems slam more often. Otherwise they are not really consistent (In fact, Stone Golems aren't really consistent lol).

You can run 7 harmony and one eminence and still be good. Running 6, screw up the ratio, cause the cooldown on some harmony isn't perfect, but it's doable.

The best you could do, is to bring their attack rate to 3.00+, while maintaining a good attack rate/cooldown ratio. At that point, they'll look like little machine guns lol. They'll then be more consistent, and will have less kind-of-downtimes. I did that last league and the 3.00 atk rate break point is awesome.

Edit: They still tend to do their default attack sometimes, but way less when you give them more attack rate. If you want more consistency, use Carrion Golems instead. Base damage a bit is lower, but they attack so fast and they are so consistent, that it match up the damage of Stone Golems pretty quickly. Note that they works better with support Spectres, support zombies and AG (no Primordial Chains) cause of the 50% more damage for 10 non-golems minions mod on Carrion Golems.

Hey, thanks so much for replying so fast.

Now that I saw you do the formula with numbers I can just copy it from now on :P

I didn't plan on getting the brass dome because I wanted to get an explody chest, but after looking some info up, I'm pretty sure it does not work, so brass dome it is.

Enjoying the build so far, I've played my fair share of golems, but pretty much all flame golems, so stone and later on carrion is a little different.

I do miss my AG, so maybe in a few weeks when I get better gear I'll transition from just golems to other minions.
Anyone else have survivability issues?

I have just finished the gear, Brass Dome, 85% chaos resistance, timeless jewel, 20/20 golems, 90% phys reduction, 5.3k HP.

I go to Vaal Temple and the boss destroys me in 3 seconds. My golems die in 2 seconds. How is that possible?

I know I'm using carrions which have weaker defenses, but last league I was owning with them without any issues. Was it all in the cluster jewels? I had renewal and Feasting Fiends. I just wonder if anyone else have these issues.

Thanks
"
PepoK написал:

I have just finished the gear, Brass Dome, 85% chaos resistance, timeless jewel, 20/20 golems, 90% phys reduction, 5.3k HP.

I go to Vaal Temple and the boss destroys me in 3 seconds. My golems die in 2 seconds. How is that possible?

I know I'm using carrions which have weaker defenses, but last league I was owning with them without any issues. Was it all in the cluster jewels? I had renewal and Feasting Fiends. I just wonder if anyone else have these issues.

Thanks

Golem "defenses" mostly come in the form of 3 things;

2% life regen per primordial harmony.
20% life regen from minion leech (Vicious Bite)
Complete immunity to elemental damage via elementalist

If you have a low amount of Harmony jewels and no minion leech they're going to die to the physical rain from a t16 Vaal Temple
Последняя редакция: FoldedCorner. Время: 30 июня 2020 г., 15:02:46
Yea, I have only 2 harmonies. Waiting for the patch to get some cluster jewels :)
"
PepoK написал:

Thanks

After looking at your PoB :

- Golems have ~20k life, which very very low (get them more levels, life nodes, etc.)
- Golems have like no regen, ~200. Which, again is very very low. (More Harmony, more regen)

The biggest problem I would say it's their max life (20k), the more life you give them, the more regen they'll have (% regen).

Feasting Fiend is really good, because of the leech, that 0.4% is actually huge.

I'm using carrion golems too, and while waiting for cluster jewels, i'm using the Sacrifice node along with the leech node nearby. And the Indomitable Army node on the skill tree, and my golems barely notice enemies damage.

As for your defenses, it looks pretty good I would say. I personally i've -41% chaos yet, capped elemental resistances, 90% phys reduction, 3.4k life and I feel like iron man in almost every situation (including Vaal temple) so far.
Последняя редакция: bigtoaster64. Время: 30 июня 2020 г., 16:54:09
Anyone have more input on using The Primordial Chain Amulet?

Im trying to mess around in PoB and for myself the amulet seems to come out to less DPS even without being able to figure out how to enable all the benefits the Carrion Golems are getting from having Spectres (Frenzy, Power Charges, +40% increased attack, movement and cast speed) + Animate Guardian (Endurance Charges, 18% effect of curses, 18%+15% increased damage, 18% increase effect of auras, 10% move speed) -- And thats just the cheap version of AG

Im up to doing T16s but I have been going without Zombies as they are constantly dying, I may shuffle some points around to get Sacrifice and Indomitable Army. If I can make the zombies, spectres and AG much less tedious to manage I cant see any benefit to actually going with the primordial amulet.

Any thoughts?
"
Killzu написал:

Im trying to mess around in PoB and for myself the amulet seems to come out to less DPS even without being able to figure out how to enable all the benefits the Carrion Golems are getting from having Spectres (Frenzy, Power Charges, +40% increased attack, movement and cast speed) + Animate Guardian (Endurance Charges, 18% effect of curses, 18%+15% increased damage, 18% increase effect of auras, 10% move speed) -- And thats just the cheap version of AG

Im up to doing T16s but I have been going without Zombies as they are constantly dying, I may shuffle some points around to get Sacrifice and Indomitable Army. If I can make the zombies, spectres and AG much less tedious to manage I cant see any benefit to actually going with the primordial amulet.

Any thoughts?

Primordial Chain is, in fact less DPS per golem, then a double global +1 gem amulet with support spectres and AG (and support zombies if using Carrion golem). But, you loose 3 golems, so you need to do the math, to see if changing the amulet (with your current gear) is better (total damage: dps_per_golem x nb_golems = total_dps).

Example,
Primordial Chain:
800k DPS per golem
9 golems total, with 7 dps golems
total DPS = 7 * 800k = 5.6mil

+2 Amulet, spectres, AG, etc :
1.5mil DPS per golem
6 golems total, with 4 dps golems
total DPS = 4 * 1.5mil = 6mil (Not really worth it)

And I think PoB doesn't count the 50% more damage of the Carrion Golem, so you have to add it manually.

---

Primordial Chains gives a boost to start the build, then you could eventually swap for a +2 gems amulet, with spectres, AG, etc. Especially if using Carrion Golem

---

To keep your zombies, spectres, etc. alive, you could invest into more and more gems levels (+3 gems helmet, corruption, empower, etc.) and grab some Dread March notable on medium cluster jewels (I believe it's medium). That way you can bring their life and resistances really high with minimal skill points spent.

---

The best time to switch to spectres, AG, zombies, etc. is litterally when you have the resources to keep them alive, otherwise it will be super annoying to manage.

Последняя редакция: bigtoaster64. Время: 30 июня 2020 г., 18:31:04
Quick question: why pride is not linked to generosity in the guide?
"
AmmarBlueEagle написал:
Quick question: why pride is not linked to generosity in the guide?

Pride doesn't benefit from Generosity. It makes nearby enemies take more Physical Damage, it doesn't grant more Physical Damage to golems (like other auras do, e.g. Hatred). So Generosity does nothing for it, cause it's affecting the enemies, not the owner or allies.

See the wiki : https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Pride
Последняя редакция: bigtoaster64. Время: 30 июня 2020 г., 18:58:35
"
bigtoaster64 написал:
"
Killzu написал:

Any thoughts?

Primordial Chain is, in fact less DPS per golem, then a double global +1 gem amulet with support spectres and AG (and support zombies if using Carrion golem). But, you loose 3 golems, so you need to do the math, to see if changing the amulet (with your current gear) is better (total damage: dps_per_golem x nb_golems = total_dps).

Example,
Primordial Chain:
800k DPS per golem
9 golems total, with 7 dps golems
total DPS = 7 * 800k = 5.6mil

+2 Amulet, spectres, AG, etc :
1.5mil DPS per golem
6 golems total, with 4 dps golems
total DPS = 4 * 1.5mil = 6mil (Not really worth it)

And I think PoB doesn't count the 50% more damage of the Carrion Golem, so you have to add it manually.

---

Primordial Chains gives a boost to start the build, then you could eventually swap for a +2 gems amulet, with spectres, AG, etc. Especially if using Carrion Golem

---

To keep your zombies, spectres, etc. alive, you could invest into more and more gems levels (+3 gems helmet, corruption, empower, etc.) and grab some Dread March notable on medium cluster jewels (I believe it's medium). That way you can bring their life and resistances really high with minimal skill points spent.

---

The best time to switch to spectres, AG, zombies, etc. is litterally when you have the resources to keep them alive, otherwise it will be super annoying to manage.

I appreciate the insight. Im having a hard time accounting for the buffs my Spectres and AG are giving in POB and as you say I dont think POB is accounting for the extra minions on the Carrion Golem.

That said, the Primordial Chain is only 100k total (7 golems vs 4 golems) ahead of my current amulet. I feel like all the buffs Im missing plus the 50% more damage for having 10 non-golem minions must make up that difference easily.

Im definitely going to look in to beefing up the zombies/spectres.

Thanks!

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация