3.11 | Carry Me Golems | Carrion/Stone Golem Elementalist | Very Tanky and High DPS summoner

Someone can help me plz? I made all the math, that with all gems, my golems slam would be 1s cd, but they still uses the normal atack too. Why?

Here is my pob https://pastebin.com/uFkbxKRS
Последняя редакция: adrielmf. Время: 28 июня 2020 г., 22:28:44
About to invest in a body armor... If I'm planning to eventually switch from CIPx2 to a 2hander, Saqawal's nest is definitely preferable to brass dome I would imagine?

Does Brass dome provide enough defense that it's worth considering over saqawals?
Test and play around with it

very fun
feel tanky except 1 shot mechanic instead die where nothing much can be done

https://pastebin.com/WtFapsrk

Link to my tree and gear/jewel
"
mort45954 написал:
About to invest in a body armor... If I'm planning to eventually switch from CIPx2 to a 2hander, Saqawal's nest is definitely preferable to brass dome I would imagine?

Does Brass dome provide enough defense that it's worth considering over saqawals?

I tried both and Saqawal is mainly for clearspeed and damage (But, you don't really need it seriously, it's a personal choice I would say). I think it fits more a zombiemancer build, but it works with Golems too.

But, there's a big difference defense-wise between Brass Dome ad Saqawal.
Like, with Brass Dome you litterally feel like Iron Man... no joke. You have to try it once to believe it, cause I wasn't sur either about it last league, and I was REALLY surprise about how good it is.

Seriously with Brass Dome, unless you play wrong, you just can't die, while with Saqawal, expect one shot and deaths quite often, especially in Delirium and high risk situations. Last league, I was able to facetank Sirus (except the Meteor) and even dive into Storms with this exact setup (Brass Dome, Divine Flesh, 85% chaos res, 90% phys reduction, ~1000 life regen). I had ~3.5K life, will all this and I wasn't dying at all, even in 100% Delirum juiced T16 maps, just sayin :p

On your two-hander I would take Aspect of the Spider instead of Avian if you don't go Saqawal.

Another thing you can possibly do, is to go CI, stack "Minimum endurances charges", use a ES body armour and stack all 3 Purity auras (Fire, Cold and Lightning) to boost your max elemental resistances up. That's another tanky setup, and you end up with immunity to chaos, 85%+ all elemantal resistances, about the same regen (ES tho) and quite high phys damage reduction (not sure if possible to get 90% with this setup tho). But, way more expensive. Note, that don't want Divine Flesh with this one, otherwise it's insta rip lol
Последняя редакция: bigtoaster64. Время: 29 июня 2020 г., 9:41:57
"
mort45954 написал:

its massive especially with all the armor nodes we take. brass dome gives more like 10k armor not 5k. I didnt realize this which caused me to think it would be a good idea to spend an arm and a leg on a rare 6l with life and resistances. My Molten Shell is only 1k and im boned until i can come up with the 7ex a 6l brass dome costs, let alone one with the sockets I want.

Why is everything for this build so expensive this league? Last league I put together this build for less than 10ex but this time around the Brass Dome and Glorious Vanity are almost that much themselves. Add in all the jewels, god save you if you decide to try and find a corrupted blood one btw, and you're at almost double what I spent last league and its not even as good as what I had before

anyone know what gives?
The body armour isn't very important compared to getting good jewels and stuff. I used a 30c corrupted 6L all the way to 32 watchstones. Just buy whatever has 100+ life, some resists, and RRRBBG links. You probably don't even need to pay more than 20c at this point in the league.
"
Pheyer написал:
"
mort45954 написал:

its massive especially with all the armor nodes we take. brass dome gives more like 10k armor not 5k. I didnt realize this which caused me to think it would be a good idea to spend an arm and a leg on a rare 6l with life and resistances. My Molten Shell is only 1k and im boned until i can come up with the 7ex a 6l brass dome costs, let alone one with the sockets I want.

Why is everything for this build so expensive this league? Last league I put together this build for less than 10ex but this time around the Brass Dome and Glorious Vanity are almost that much themselves. Add in all the jewels, god save you if you decide to try and find a corrupted blood one btw, and you're at almost double what I spent last league and its not even as good as what I had before

anyone know what gives?

Yeah, seems like everything is like 10 times more expensive this league. I was lucky to buy a perfect Saqawal Nest for my league starter (zombiemancer) for 1ex (poor guy that sold me that lol). So I was able to make a 5ex profit with it to be able to get everything I need for the build, without having to farm for hours.

Seems like there are a lot of bots live searching and flipping Minion Cluster Jewels and other stuff we need for the build that doesn't help with the prices. I hope the changes to Cluster Jewels will make the prices go down, otherwise the step to get em is really high..
I guess I'm too stupid to understand the always up slam attack of the stone golem, could someone take a look and help me out please?

I have ravenous hoard anointed on my ammy as well, but if that is messing me up I can take that off.

The reason I have 8 harmonies instead of 7 is it still felt like they were doing their default attack with 7, so I tried adding another one.

"
bigtoaster64 написал:

Yeah, seems like everything is like 10 times more expensive this league. I was lucky to buy a perfect Saqawal Nest for my league starter (zombiemancer) for 1ex (poor guy that sold me that lol). So I was able to make a 5ex profit with it to be able to get everything I need for the build, without having to farm for hours.

Seems like there are a lot of bots live searching and flipping Minion Cluster Jewels and other stuff we need for the build that doesn't help with the prices. I hope the changes to Cluster Jewels will make the prices go down, otherwise the step to get em is really high..

I wasnt event calculating the cluster jewels into my cost LOL.

So at this point lets say I get lucky and sell my chest for half what I paid and pick up a properly socketed (lol) brass dome for the cheapest price Ive seen listed (5ex), Buy an xib timeless jewel for the cheapest ive seen (2ex), random roll harmony jewels just to get going are negligible, and im already at something around 10ex and thats still without clusters

Still need about 35ish more chaos res, or 72ish if I ever want to drop the cleansed thoughts annoint. Add in another 55 lightning/cold res that i need for swapping the rare chest. Thats alot to fit onto just two rings and a belt on a budget lol, and for only being like just enough.

tldr; I can see myself being 20ex deep before im at the point of even looking up the prices on awakened gems. Still like the build though, theres nothing else as chill as running around while golems do the work and I cant die unless Im dumb (often)

"
sumfight написал:

I guess I'm too stupid to understand the always up slam attack of the stone golem, could someone take a look and help me out please?

Idk if its like this for everyone but no matter how correctly i did the math and worked everything out last league, they still just did the normal attack every so often. Maybe latency, maybe a bug, maybe my budget pc who knows
Последняя редакция: Pheyer. Время: 29 июня 2020 г., 13:59:24
"
sumfight написал:

I have ravenous hoard anointed on my ammy as well, but if that is messing me up I can take that off.

The reason I have 8 harmonies instead of 7 is it still felt like they were doing their default attack with 7, so I tried adding another one.

The ratio is good, and actually you have too much cooldown (lol)

Right now: (1 / 2.07) * 3 = 1.45 > 1.03s cdr, which is good.

But, you could add more attack speed to increase the attack rate. That's actually what makes Stone Golems slam more often. Otherwise they are not really consistent (In fact, Stone Golems aren't really consistent lol).

You can run 7 harmony and one eminence and still be good. Running 6, screw up the ratio, cause the cooldown on some harmony isn't perfect, but it's doable.

The best you could do, is to bring their attack rate to 3.00+, while maintaining a good attack rate/cooldown ratio. At that point, they'll look like little machine guns lol. They'll then be more consistent, and will have less kind-of-downtimes. I did that last league and the 3.00 atk rate break point is awesome.

Edit: They still tend to do their default attack sometimes, but way less when you give them more attack rate. If you want more consistency, use Carrion Golems instead. Base damage a bit is lower, but they attack so fast and they are so consistent, that it match up the damage of Stone Golems pretty quickly. Note that they works better with support Spectres, support zombies and AG (no Primordial Chains) cause of the 50% more damage for 10 non-golems minions mod on Carrion Golems.
Последняя редакция: bigtoaster64. Время: 29 июня 2020 г., 14:29:43

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация