3.11 | Carry Me Golems | Carrion/Stone Golem Elementalist | Very Tanky and High DPS summoner

bane is a great way to do 2-3 curses also since it is chaos dmg you can do some dmg with cold iron points. Nice also because it doesnt hit so it goes through bubbles etc and can kill barrels etc.
the onyl part that is expensive is getting elder bone hat but a regular elder with +3 minion easy enough to get delve a little for a few bound fossils add some pristine and voila.
The aoe on bane isnt bad we also get more aoe from ascendancy. (if only dual curse you can add a inc aoe effect gem)
I prefer cwdt IC or Steelskin (new uber lab i use steelskin for izaro)
Not too hard to get the only missing thing really from chain is the minion movement speed 1-2 enchants etc(or jewel/tree) you are good to go.

Ny current setup is 5 stone golems , 1 chaos golem , 2 specs one for power the other end charges (thinking about adding tul spec or arena master as 3rd).
And a super tank animate guardian with kingmaker stitched mask astral plate with life and %life as extra es some ms boots with life and high res and southbound gloves corrupted with life %. (socketed in minion hat for more life has never died done cortex sirus etc no issues). Golems never die.
Последняя редакция: rageface1355. Время: 2 июля 2020 г., 16:45:37
"
aerial написал:
both setups have flaws imo
fortify means you need to cyclone into monsters, which often ends up being more dangerous than just staying away with no fortify

and cyclone as cwc curse source also makes you direct your cyclone into monsters, because curses proc on your cursor, so you wanna aim at edge of screen
can get you killed in juiced maps sometimes, and trying to cyclone + curse enemies far away and at same time trying to stay away from them, with fast cyclone movement thanks to blight boots, is pretty awkward

alternative way to proc multiple curses to brand setups, would be bane (saves 1 link)
cast bane, apply 2 curses instatnly
flaw: mediocre aoe

another interesting thing would be using beacon of ruin passive, to get 15% inc damage guaranteed form shocks, and then proc curses with storm brand or other lightning skill
just im not sure if shock chance wouldnt be too low to justify it
15% more damage is definitely nice, and remaining 2 big ascendancy notables are not wasted

Very nice suggestions guys! I think considering the inherent low life pool of the build and the build in layers of defense I really should give Steelskin a spin! Gonna try it tomorrow.

Edit: Considering going with a 4L setup with Enduring Cry - Steelskin - Inc. Duration / Blood Magic (for no regen) - Second Wind.
Последняя редакция: TMYNO. Время: 2 июля 2020 г., 19:13:12
New patch is live. Rolled some jewels and easily hit two relevant notables. It was super easy, barely an inconvenience. Took less than one bush of physical crafts.
"
Wermine написал:
New patch is live. Rolled some jewels and easily hit two relevant notables. It was super easy, barely an inconvenience. Took less than one bush of physical crafts.

Im really bad at crafting. Can anyone give me a step by step to the cluster jewels we want? I know so far phys rolls is one of the main notables.

Im looking on poe trade and seeing a bunch of jewels that are 40s ilvl and I know the harvest crafts have a 10 ilvl difference limit. shoudl I be buying the lower ones or wait for some lvl 75+ ones to be listed?
Последняя редакция: Pheyer. Время: 2 июля 2020 г., 22:11:58
"
Pheyer написал:
Im really bad at crafting. Can anyone give me a step by step to the cluster jewels we want? I know so far phys rolls is one of the main notables.

Im looking on poe trade and seeing a bunch of jewels that are 40s ilvl and I know the harvest crafts have a 10 ilvl difference limit. shoudl I be buying the lower ones or wait for some lvl 75+ ones to be listed?

https://poedb.tw/us/Cluster_Jewel

^ This page will tell you exactly what the ilevel requirements are for each notable (and which jewels they can be rolled on) as well as what the tags are for each.
Just a quick reminder that it is REALLY easy to craft minion jewels with plant crafts.

The notables "Call to the Slaughter" and "Rotten Claws" are the only mods with the "Attack" tag in them. Because jewel sockets are now implicit all you need to do is roll for Rotten Claws. Then "augment attack" twice and you will always hit call to the slaughter and rotten claws.

In fact, you can now augment chaos resistance on minor notables if you so choose to.
"
aerial написал:

another interesting thing would be using beacon of ruin passive, to get 15% inc damage guaranteed form shocks, and then proc curses with storm brand or other lightning skill
just im not sure if shock chance wouldnt be too low to justify it
15% more damage is definitely nice, and remaining 2 big ascendancy notables are not wasted

You need physical damage to proc shock because of the cold iron point (deal no Elemental Damage).
According to the pob shock chance with the storm brand will be 100% if you have "Adds # Physical Damage to spells" on your items and Elemental or Shocking conflux from Shaper of Desolation passive.
Can you send actual pob of this build ? I think pob from main post is different from the descriptions.
I have a question. Is new Rallying Cry good for this build?
another idea: would fist of war work with golem slam attack? (probably need to drop multistrike)

/edit

nvm
doesn't work with minions

still, igniting golems could be fun for clear with proliferate, and stack some Raze and Pillage
Последняя редакция: aerial. Время: 3 июля 2020 г., 14:17:24

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация