[3.10] Volatile Dead Tankomancer | Facetank with eyes closed | Farm t16 while eating pizza*

"
intothefiord написал:
i see in the showcase video, the player didn't use spectre at all. so is raise spectre that really important?
also can I use the spectre of Redemption sentry (he's hot recently) in this build?

I did write about spectres and how to "use" them in "tips and tricks".
But no, build doesn't use spectres in any "nornal" way, shape or form and spectre gem isn't important for 99.5% of the content. In fact it's there for Sirus, Shaper and Uber Elder only(and even then only if you want to min-max damage) and for almost all content you can switch it for anything you like or use any spetres you like.(but your spectres will be bad anyway, build don't have that much in the way of minion damage or life)
Последняя редакция: TwiceBorned. Время: 24 апр. 2020 г., 0:23:35
I popped and attempted Sirus A8. fight lasted long 10 minutes. this thing can really tank him

i made a couple of mistakes and died and couldnt kill him in his 3rd stage.

will get him next time.

i didnt have the dps to take him down so i went thru like 10 stage 3 mazes haha and countless beams. i had 2 life flasks with me and the minor pantheon that refills flasks.

First 2 stages were easy though. face tank it.

3rd stage need more DPS.

Question do i just stay put in the 3rd stage instead of trying to find him? i feel like when i try to find him and stay beside him, i lose a lot of time and DPS and dont have enough time to DPS him before he goes into death beam and quad beam mode. i feel if i stay put, my corpse explosions dont have the AOE coverage to hit him so far away? does he move to you or do you need to move to him ? the VD balls dont do enough damage for it to matter at this point.

but yeah, build sure can tank !!!!!!!!!!!!

Edit ----- i have just read tips and tricks section and will bring high HP spectres with me next time. Also will NOT move at all (except in the death rings). Will see how that goes.

Последняя редакция: Daibom. Время: 24 апр. 2020 г., 1:38:11
I just saw your new and updated build. I am trying to do 2 blue and 1 green on the shield. I have used over 1000 chromes no luck , thoughts?
May have to delve deeper for the recipe.

I spammed "at least 2 blue" till I go it. or get "2 blue" once and then go to town on Vorici bench in Syndicate for the white slots.
Последняя редакция: Daibom. Время: 24 апр. 2020 г., 5:39:38
hi, thx for build upgrades :) i will give a try playing with flammability and ele weakness.

what do you think about "30% increased Elemental Weakness Curse Effect" or flammability enchants? looks like they are awesome too

have some more tricks and maybe they will help some1.
1. you can use cold snap in CWDT 1 setup to get frenzy charges if you dont have any on your rings. won't help with bosses without mobs around. quality increasing area so nice to have something like 7lvl/20% for some more chill effect and bigger area
2. vaal RF boost your damage for short time (awesome in boss fight that doesnt moves, but still helps all around, but i prefer to save soouls for bosses), use only vaal part of that skill :) but if you are crazy enough or have huge amount of regen, maybe you cn try playing with rf too :)))
3. im using frost bomb in CWDT 1 to reduce regen of bosses or metamorphs mostly. not much but still better than nothing

"
Hagann написал:
I just saw your new and updated build. I am trying to do 2 blue and 1 green on the shield. I have used over 1000 chromes no luck , thoughts?

omg, dude, use jew trick for 3-4link items,
cant find picture right now, but do something like
1. craft 2 sockets, color them as you need (craft colors) - let it be 2 blue or 1 blue 1 green on STR base shield
2. craft 3 sockets if you get not that color you need
3. craft 2 sockets again
repeat 2-3 until you get needed color - it will be way cheaper than chromos and it works 100%
Последняя редакция: pisundra. Время: 24 апр. 2020 г., 6:05:41
Have you tried with Hall of grandmaster?
What is dead may never die!
every new lvl im trying some crazy content
i tried HoG 2 times on lvl 94 and 95. i dont know rules of that map and i dont what i have to do to end it, coz never did it before and didnt watch any videos about it. so on lvl 94 i opened 2 boxes with big problems, on lvl 95 i opened 3 boxes easily, but 4th was impossible. so i cant do HoG for sure :)

ps maybe if you hard overcap all your resists and chaos mostly you can do it easily, but i dont wanna spend time for that. who needs that HoG? :)
Последняя редакция: pisundra. Время: 24 апр. 2020 г., 7:06:30
do the elemental resis stack up with flamme (-45%) + ele weakness (-44%) ?
which is about 89% ?

if yes? is there a max cap resis on mobs like 75% ? means theres a waste of overcapping negative resistance??
as yours - mobs' resist go down below zero, so there is no cap + you have much more -fire resists coz of combustion and wave of conviction
"
Daibom написал:

Edit ----- i have just read tips and tricks section and will bring high HP spectres with me next time. Also will NOT move at all (except in the death rings). Will see how that goes.

Oh, and please don't stay in degen grounds(including one that's left after that rotating beam thing stop rotating).
Remember, Flame Dash is close to instant cast unless you do 2+ Flame Dash in a row. Move via pressing Flame Dash while holding right click, when it's nessesary to move, on 3-rd phase.
Otherwise A8 sirus is kind of boring. He can't do much to you. You have too short windows of opportunity to do much DPS. That's why you should have your AS stacked - so when you DO have such window to damage him you could go in full force.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация