[3.10] Volatile Dead Tankomancer | Facetank with eyes closed | Farm t16 while eating pizza*

so... I'm at the point where I can go wave 20 while watching youtube... that's nice... cost me about 5-10ex... also nice :) belt was the worst part, that cost 3.5ex :)
But I was thinking about the dps... While mapping, for example, you don't need determination and I usually take out the molten shell and det and replace it with herald of ash and purity... but...
Has anyone tried putting desecrate, spell cascade and a 3rd support in the wand and then 6 linking VD and spellslinger in the chest? I'm just wondering how much of a dps boost it will be... will be a pain to roll all off colours :)
If it's a minor dps boost then it's prolly not worth it... but if it leads to an "ok" dps boost it would help when mapping :)
"
PROdotes написал:
so... I'm at the point where I can go wave 20 while watching youtube... that's nice... cost me about 5-10ex... also nice :) belt was the worst part, that cost 3.5ex :)
But I was thinking about the dps... While mapping, for example, you don't need determination and I usually take out the molten shell and det and replace it with herald of ash and purity... but...
Has anyone tried putting desecrate, spell cascade and a 3rd support in the wand and then 6 linking VD and spellslinger in the chest? I'm just wondering how much of a dps boost it will be... will be a pain to roll all off colours :)
If it's a minor dps boost then it's prolly not worth it... but if it leads to an "ok" dps boost it would help when mapping :)

Read F.A.Q. Like seriously)
Oh, and I found a way to have better damage and updated guide. You are using old version. Nothing wrong with it, it work, but look at new gem setup, tips and tricks and FAQ. May be you'll find what you are looking for there.
P.S. swapping determination for anger or HoA is a good idea if you feel like you don't need it in normal maps. I just prefer to be safe)
Последняя редакция: TwiceBorned. Время: 24 апр. 2020 г., 9:01:00
"
TwiceBorned написал:
"
PROdotes написал:

Read F.A.Q. Like seriously)
Oh, and I found a way to have better damage and updated guide. You are using old version. Nothing wrong with it, it work, but look at new gem setup, tips and tricks and FAQ. May be you'll find what you are looking for there.
P.S. swapping determination for anger or HoA is a good idea if you feel like you don't need it in normal maps. I just prefer to be safe)

Let's be honest... the forums are really bad for this kind of stuff... Nothing against you or your build... love the build... but on the forums it's either make a huge post where you can't find anything... or put it in tags and then you have to click a million things :)

Not playing the build to delete shaper in 3 seconds but if i could squeeze out a bit more mapping dps that would be nice... and the build is safe enough so you cna watch youtube and think about stuff while you're playing... that's good :)

Thanks for the reply tho... appreciate it, and the build :) I'll look into full guide a bit I guess... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQUiORgXOcE
Currently it takes 1 minute to kill the hunter and that's good :)
Oh and don't link it in the guide... no sound and my fps went to crap when I recorded so it really confused me when I was playing :)
Towering figment from act4 cannot be spawn by desecrate iirc.
"
chowie01 написал:
Towering figment from act4 cannot be spawn by desecrate iirc.

Sad. Really sad. Need to find other high health spectres then. Thx for info!
(Kitava Heralds are still good at least)
Ty again for this nice playable build, i come from a Cyclone cwc VD and i only miss the speed of the old build but it's very largely compensated by the tankyness (my first tank char in fact :)).
I put in my tree a Glorious Vanity Timeless Jewel (3811) and after a few divines i got access to 2 nodes with Divine Flesh (Mind over matter and Elemental Equilibrium), was wondering if both nodes can be used and procure 100 % convert to chaos and if is it worth the 3 points nedded for.
In case do we need other resist if 100 is converted ?
I have 85 % resist chaos atm and it feel very good for tanking.

(English is not my native language)
you will not get double effect of the same keystone - dont waste your points or time, only 1 divine flesh will active no matter how many you allocate
What causes that self slow when you stand still?
"There's no thing like random one-shots in this game. You only die because you take 353,456,237 hits in 0.2 seconds."

"The best items in the game should not be crafted, they should be TRADED." - Cent, GGG
Equipped belt The Flow Untethered and omg it's like a machine gun. This build is broken and cannot I feel like I am immortal and a god. Best build I have played in years!
New video - T16 blighted map.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jf3fH1FS0y0

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация