[3.10] Volatile Dead Tankomancer | Facetank with eyes closed | Farm t16 while eating pizza*

Just got to lvl 95, maxing out most of the stuffs except getting the enchant in the helm.

Clearing maps is a breeze, able to tank through all bosses and clearing sirusA8 in a super fast speed.

I think one of my best builds in my entire season after trying 5 different necro builds.

"
PROdotes написал:

1 free socked in my chest but nothing I really want in there... maybe faster attacks but that means rolling 5 off colours :) but this way my barrage is 4 mana and that works perfect for never going oom :)

if its red - maybe knockback? mana free and some kind of 1 more defense layer

Put Vorici in research, lvl up his rank to 3 and do that safehouse = easy 1-3 white sockets. if no luck - repeat again...try to find tutorial about putting vorici in reseach forever :)

but for everyone, setup of TwiceBorned with Blade Blast are awesome and its like a lil lower than half of Bottled Faith damage potential + its non stop. only coz im lazy to offcoloring chest so will play as it :)
"
pisundra написал:
"
TwiceBorned написал:

I'd say that you really lose a lot by not using life gain on it(it's better than empower in chest I'd say)

thx for advice, but why do i need it? i have a lot of leech from Doryani, i cant overleech it with gain on hit. yeah i have some troubles vs Hydra but its not much. due to build and nice Divine Flesh if my hp goes down its going very slow and i have time to react :)

gl&hf

Life gain on hit isn't leech, is instant and isn't capped, unlike leech. You can, say, facetank Shaper ray with anough life gain on hit. (barrage+GMP+LGoH)
The more sustain the better IMO :)
(did that for testing)
About Glorious Vanity Timeless Jewel(Xibaqua)

Can you tell what number do you have on yours?

Bathed in the blood of 7247 sacrificed in the name of Xibaqua
Passives in radius are Conquered by the Vaal

Also, how are you getting frenzy charges in this build without using Frenzy skill?
Последняя редакция: destinydesi. Время: 25 апр. 2020 г., 16:33:20
"
TwiceBorned написал:
"
pisundra написал:
"
TwiceBorned написал:

I'd say that you really lose a lot by not using life gain on it(it's better than empower in chest I'd say)

thx for advice, but why do i need it? i have a lot of leech from Doryani, i cant overleech it with gain on hit. yeah i have some troubles vs Hydra but its not much. due to build and nice Divine Flesh if my hp goes down its going very slow and i have time to react :)

gl&hf

Life gain on hit isn't leech, is instant and isn't capped, unlike leech. You can, say, facetank Shaper ray with anough life gain on hit. (barrage+GMP+LGoH)
The more sustain the better IMO :)
(did that for testing)

ooooooooookkkkk, you won :) less damage but more comfort :) now i need to find new rings :( sad, but your build so popular these days and i think it will be a lil hard to find something i need..

"
destinydesi написал:
About Glorious Vanity Timeless Jewel(Xibaqua)

Can you tell what number do you have on yours?

Also, how are you getting frenzy charges in this build without using Frenzy skill?

why do you need that? haha my is 7461

frenzy charges from +1 to minimun frenzy charges on rings
"

why do you need that? haha my is 7461

frenzy charges from +1 to minimun frenzy charges on rings

Thanks for letting me know about number :)
What do I mean by frenzy is how are you actually getting them no how many u get get from rings etc.
Последняя редакция: destinydesi. Время: 25 апр. 2020 г., 17:39:53
Word "minimum" on ring says that you have always at least 1 frenzy charge

I have other question, is there somewhere a video clip from map clear ?
Последняя редакция: mon1620deo. Время: 25 апр. 2020 г., 17:54:41
"
mon1620deo написал:
Word "minimum" on ring says that you have always at least 1 frenzy charge

Oh, cheers thanks for the help!
Is there a reason why we're not using Frenzy instead of Barrage?
"
Sciatic написал:
Is there a reason why we're not using Frenzy instead of Barrage?

Ehm, yes. Cause life gain oh hit with barrage give tons of sustain, that allow build to do no leech, no regen and/or ele reflect maps(swap VD for lvl 1 VD, kill everything with corpse explosions - slower, but totaly doable. But corpse explosion damage can't be both reflected AND leeched from and there life gain on hit help with sustain).

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация