[3.10] Volatile Dead Tankomancer | Facetank with eyes closed | Farm t16 while eating pizza*

"
Sciatic написал:
Is there a reason why we're not using Frenzy instead of Barrage?

Barrage fires 4 additional projectiles, each one is giving us our LGOH and therefore survivability.

You probably could use Frenzy but there could be some situations where the fewer number of projectiles could be a problem.

Additionally, Barrage costs 30% less mana so is easier to sustain.

Good thought though and worth testing!
"
nevodka написал:
"
Aldora_the_Summoner написал:

The only real problem I've encountered is trying to off colour that chest! Burned through all my chromes and had to buy more. I managed to get three blue, two red and a green... but I only have a 5 link and one blue was unconnected.

You need to buy 1000 chromatic for 100c, go to the bench and craft "at least 3 blue sockets". If you got wrong result, remove armor from bench, recolor with 1 chromatic, put on the bench, and craft "3 blue" again. I successfully recolored two 5-link crab armors that way.

PS: actually 2 blue + 1 one green on bench have better effect, but 3 blue also ok

Thanks for the advice :) That's how I managed to get the right colours once, but because I'm not 6 linked I couldn't use them. My RNG on this chest has been really bad. It took way more than average to 6 socket, It took an enormous amount of fuses just to 5 socket and eats Chromes for breakfast. I'm just engineering the lab so I can try and get white sockets on it as a work around.

"
TwiceBorned написал:
"
Aldora_the_Summoner написал:
Just wanted to chime in and say thanks to the OP and everyone else that has contributed to this build so far.

Thx for good words:)
Btw I looked at your setup and I really advise you to use bone offering in cwdt, it will make everything way more braindead:)
(and take Mistress of Sacrifice ofc)

Thanks for the feedback and don't worry, I'll definitely be grabbing those last Ascendancies, I just haven't got there yet! The Cold Snap gem is just a useful placeholder till I get Mistress of Sacrifice and then Bone Offering is going straight in that slot.
"
mon1620deo написал:

I have other question, is there somewhere a video clip from map clear ?

if my lagging video is ok - here https://youtu.be/DvhzjEfup9Y just recorded for you a little example :) nothing special - just move spam spam spam move and so on :)

"
Sciatic написал:
Is there a reason why we're not using Frenzy instead of Barrage?

i was playing long time with Frenzy without GMP and LGoH :) still playble, still deathless, but much more stressy... my HP jumping to 50% or lil more before leech start to work and back to 100% :) in Shaper beam my hp going down to about 25%.. i think TwiceBorned tell me second time to change Frenzy and i change my mind :) now only barrage and GMP (and maybe culling sometimes) haha
Thx for the video,
So I want to try it but I have no idea how to lvl with Poet Pen ? Maybe few tips? I am lvl 11 right now so I can equip it in a moment, and ? whats next ?
"
mon1620deo написал:
Thx for the video,
So I want to try it but I have no idea how to lvl with Poet Pen ? Maybe few tips? I am lvl 11 right now so I can equip it in a moment, and ? whats next ?

Socket arc in poet's(add supports like ele focus etc) , link barrage-life gain on hit, use that barrage as main attack(add faster attack to barrage when you can)
When you could use spellslinger(lvl 24) - change arc to VD(+ele focus and concentrated effect) and setup spellslinger+desecrate+spell cascade(and activate it ofc).
Keep shooting things with barrage.
Congratualtions, this is how you will play from lvl 24 to 100:)
(remove faster attack from barrage after you get corpse pact and change it for GMP)
TYVM :)
It is enough :)
Can anyone sell me those frenzy charge and channeling cost rings in standard? Needs 49 dex. if with chaos resist and life will pay 50 ex for a pair.....
Последняя редакция: Daibom. Время: 25 апр. 2020 г., 19:42:21
"
Daibom написал:
Can anyone sell me those frenzy charge and channeling cost rings in standard? Needs 49 dex. if with chaos resist and life will pay 50 ex for a pair.....

I can give you those for free once my char goes to std. Don't play there anyway.
(if you can wait for a month, that is :) )
Thanks for the amazing build but i wanna ask you something.

My dps is very low. I can kill t16 maps but it's too hard.

I'm trying to find right timeless jewel but it's hard to find.

4399 4810 4741

I need more dps but theese jewels reduced my dps. For example; Arcanist's Dominion turned to Mana Regenaration or Cold Damage or Lightning Damage. How can i find the right jewel?

Second question. I'm using Soul of Steel in my amulet but my physical damage redutuion is already %90 and my armour is 40k+ with buffs. It doesn't count or can't i see the extra %5?

Edit: I Found! :) 6518 seed number is good.
%11 Armour
%6 Life
%1 Block to spell damage (75-70 now)
Divine Flesh
Rituel of Immolation (I need 3 passive points %7 critical multiplier %4 life %32 fire damage and damage penetrates %2 fire resistance)
Последняя редакция: MuZuR. Время: 25 апр. 2020 г., 20:23:27
"
MuZuR написал:
Thanks for the amazing build but i wanna ask you something.

My dps is very low. I can kill t16 maps but it's too hard.

I'm trying to find right timeless jewel but it's hard to find.

4399 4810 4741

I need more dps but theese jewels reduced my dps. For example; Arcanist's Dominion turned to Mana Regenaration or Cold Damage or Lightning Damage. How can i find the right jewel?

Second question. I'm using Soul of Steel in my amulet but my physical damage redutuion is already %90 and my armour is 40k+ with buffs. It doesn't count or can't i see the extra %5?

Timeless is mostly pure luck, sorry.

About DPS - can't see obvious errors in your setup. Can I get a video of your play, may be then I'll be able to help.

About Soul of Steel..
(in short)You don't have 90% reduction against any hit that matter(armour work good against small hits, but not as good against big ones, so extra 5% will help where it matters). Stats in your character screen means nothing when it came to phys reduction, they show reduction against white mob hits, and those doesn't matter anyway.
Последняя редакция: TwiceBorned. Время: 25 апр. 2020 г., 20:31:16

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация