[3.10] Volatile Dead Tankomancer | Facetank with eyes closed | Farm t16 while eating pizza*

"
ThomasElminster написал:
I just wanted to let the maker of this build, and you guys know.
I have just killed Sirus, level 6 with this build.
You cannot die if you keep firing on him.
You can only die from the smack-down attack when he entombs you within the two-layered stone prison.

On the build, I have made some smaller modifications to the clusters.
Freely inspect me.

Also, this was my 2nd Sirus kill.
And he dropped awakened chain support which I sold in a minute to some trickster. For 47 exalts. :D

So, thank you once again for making this awesome build.

It's a real pleasure to play this game now.

Take care,
T.

Against that smack down meteor maze you should have non-linked molten shell(lvl 20)
Right before impact press molten shell and get 7-8k shield - that will be anough to tank meteor blast.
(THAT is the reason I run determination and not anger BTW, to have 30k+ armour for big molten shells against oneshots)
Последняя редакция: TwiceBorned. Время: 30 апр. 2020 г., 19:30:27
"
Eag1e написал:
ok, followed your link here & going to give it a try.

You say this build can beat lvl 8 sirus?

i followed this build and I killed A8 Sirus a couple of times already (had zero success with my other builds for the past months).

i post a video somewhere here a few pages back of the Kill.
ok, remade one of my witches ( she's lvl 97 ) and i have 4 points spare, any advice on using them to their best abilities?

ok, seems alot of scams with the glorious jewels so watch out all
Последняя редакция: Eag1e. Время: 1 мая 2020 г., 7:38:05
"
Eag1e написал:
ok, remade one of my witches ( she's lvl 97 ) and i have 4 points spare, any advice on using them to their best abilities?

I looked at your witch and couldn't fine 4 free points. All was taken afaik in pob(after allocating big nodes in cluster jewels).
Switched over from a spectre build and I like the build so far but especially in Simalacrum (around wave 17-20) I really struggle with dps and life leech (sometimes I cant barely keep myself alive :/ )

Can someone check my gear in case I made a mistake?

(my PoB is nearly the same like in the first post - including the "Glorious Vanity" (fire + life leech through fire) and the cluster jewels)

I start my fight like this:
- Cast my 3 buffs (Determination + Aspect of the Crab + Spellsinger (which grants auto casting Desecrate))
- Jump into the fight and hold down the right mouse button (Barrage)

It looks like an A10 Warthog but sometimes the dps feels really low and I die -- no "do Simalacrum until wave 20 easily" :(
"
TwiceBorned написал:
"
Eag1e написал:

I looked at your witch and couldn't fine 4 free points. All was taken afaik in pob(after allocating big nodes in cluster jewels).

I just used them as i forgot to put points in Quick recovery so i could get the revitalising flame node when using glorious vanity
"
RobbenklopperCH написал:
Switched over from a spectre build and I like the build so far but especially in Simalacrum (around wave 17-20) I really struggle with dps and life leech (sometimes I cant barely keep myself alive :/ )

Can someone check my gear in case I made a mistake?

(my PoB is nearly the same like in the first post - including the "Glorious Vanity" (fire + life leech through fire) and the cluster jewels)

I start my fight like this:
- Cast my 3 buffs (Determination + Aspect of the Crab + Spellsinger (which grants auto casting Desecrate))
- Jump into the fight and hold down the right mouse button (Barrage)

It looks like an A10 Warthog but sometimes the dps feels really low and I die -- no "do Simalacrum until wave 20 easily" :(

Oh, look like you messed with CWDT setup in your boots.
(assuming no other problems, all res capped etc)
Both your molten shell and bone offering aren't supportd by CWDT
(molten shell non linked, Bone Offering is simply to high lvl)
You should either get lvl 20, not 21, bone offering, or lvl 21 CWDT too.
And link molten shell :)
Leech and CWDT is cool, but block is important part of survivability too and you miss it cause bone offering fail to activate
no, all res are capped.

Yeah, removed that link because I have a Molten Shell linked in my chest armor (damn 6 link ^^) so I should link a second one on my boots?

btw, how does bone offering works for you (thought it's for the minions only?) --> EDIT: Mistress of Sacrifice (found it already) ^^

(bought a CWDT 21 and try it again -- with a second linked Molten Shell)
Последняя редакция: RobbenklopperCH. Время: 1 мая 2020 г., 9:58:45
"
RobbenklopperCH написал:
no, all res are capped.

Yeah, removed that link because I have a Molten Shell linked in my chest armor (damn 6 link ^^) so I should link a second one on my boots?

btw, how does bone offering works for you (thought it's for the minions only?) --> EDIT: Mistress of Sacrifice (found it already) ^^

(bought a CWDT 21 and try it again -- with a second linked Molten Shell)

Molten shell in your body won't trigger cause it's (not)supported by low lvl CWDT. And it's good actually, as spells supported by CWDT can't be activated by hand and sometimes you want to activate molten shell manually. Keep your second molten shell somewhere to press it "by hand"(it's useful in, say, Sirus fight)
Sorry if i missed it, but how are people sustaining frenzy charges?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация