[3.10] Volatile Dead Tankomancer | Facetank with eyes closed | Farm t16 while eating pizza*

I am confused.
In the guide you tell us to use "Quick Recovery" via Timeless Jewel as Fire Leech node, yet in POB and your own character those nodes are not used at all.

Am I missing something, or has stuff changed ?
TwitchTV: http://www.twitch.tv/akumanotsubasa
Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/AkumaNoTsubasa
Please use http://pobb.in for your guides instead of pastebin!
"
AkumaNoTsubasa написал:
I am confused.
In the guide you tell us to use "Quick Recovery" via Timeless Jewel as Fire Leech node, yet in POB and your own character those nodes are not used at all.

It depends what gives you your jewel on every node.

Under you have mine, every Xibaqua number gives other things

Последняя редакция: mon1620deo. Время: 3 мая 2020 г., 8:30:00
"
AkumaNoTsubasa написал:
I am confused.

My current(better) timeless give me fire leech in place of arcanist dominion. Screenshot was just an example of the node you should seek.
First time ever for me to kill A8 Sirus Deathless (with any character).

he dropped this for my efforts.

my gear when i killed him ( a bit more DPS focused enchants)

yes had to use 2 life flasks for insurance. 1 movement, 1 armor and 1 Sulphur flask to DPS him down in 3rd stage.

is ele overload node really needed or need to be converted with timeless jewel?
* Forum Avatar - $500USD
... -- Bex_GGG
"
estu87 написал:

Mind over Matter is there to be converted with timeless.
Ele overload is there to be used as it is, it 40% more damage after all, since build doesn't use crit.
Последняя редакция: TwiceBorned. Время: 3 мая 2020 г., 6:13:17
"
TwiceBorned написал:
"
estu87 написал:

Ele overload is there to be used as it is, it 40% more damage after all, since build doesn't use crit.

i see, about the watcher's eye and the timeless jewel, which one should be prioritized first? getting flat armor/flat phys reduction/divine flesh? and also are disciple of kitava good with this build?
* Forum Avatar - $500USD
... -- Bex_GGG
I think my build is getting fairly close to the guide, it works pretty well and I guess it's tanky compared to some other builds but I'm definitely not eating pizza - it gets pretty desperate at sometimes. I just tried simulacrum and there was plenty of hairy moments and I was finished off by Kosis on wave 17.

Can you give me any tips on how to improve the build?
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/critter19/characters
The skill tree there doesn't show it but my Glorious Vanity has the leech and Divine Flesh selected.

One other question, the PoB has chaos res of 78% and so does my character, how did you end up with 88%? Thanks.
"
estu87 написал:
"
TwiceBorned написал:
"
estu87 написал:

i see, about the watcher's eye and the timeless jewel, which one should be prioritized first? getting flat armor/flat phys reduction/divine flesh? and also are disciple of kitava good with this build?

Divine flesh is only good after capping chaos res, before you have that it will hurt more than help, so endgame option mostly.
Disciple of Kitava can be good at some bosses instead of nature's patience.
Hi,

just wanted to hop on real quick and say THANK YOU!
It is a really nice build and i like the way you use several different league specifics to your advantage (timeless/cluster jewel and bestiary gear etc)

I haven't played much with my flicker the first two weeks of delirium and came back with your guide. I was able to level this to 94 in no time and killed my first sirus (only aw5) deathless and brain afk :)
Simulacrum was nice too, died in wave 19 but not in 20... position is the key to success.

Only need like +5 more chaos res to hit the ridiculously high cap and maybe a useful enchant for the helmet. But all in all i maybe spent like 4ex and this char ROLLS... will be my dedicated sirus killer when going standard.

Thanks again,
M.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация